IEC Code Verification: Today we will talk about IEC Code Certificate Apply Online| It is very important for businesses related to import and export, by reading this post you will get all the important information related to the Importer-Exporter Code (IEC) License, so stay connected on this post till the end. stay |
|Name of service:-||Importer-Exporter Code (IEC) License Online Registration|
What is IEC Code Apply Online?
If a person starts any business related to import export or has to move his product from one place to another or any goods have to be brought from another place, then he has to get a code/license/certificate to do the work of import-export. Which is called IEC Code or IEC Certificate.
If you want to do import export business in India, then it becomes very important for you to make an import export code because on the basis of it you will be able to remember the import otherwise you will not be able to do your import export business.
Let us tell you that IEC Code is issued by DGFT, the Government of India and now due to digitization, all the work is also being done online and you can apply online for any type of scheme from your mobile sitting at home. Now the online application for getting IEC Code has started. We have explained the process of applying online in detail below in this post, so read this post completely.
IEC Code Full Form
The full form of the IEC Code is Importer Exporter Code (IEC) License. This code or say this license itself certifies that you can import from any other place into India or export from India to any other place. Overall, the IC code certificate is the main key to importing export abroad.
What is the use of the Importer-Exporter Code (IEC Code)
There are many uses for making an IEC Code certificate, among which are as follows:-
- While sending money abroad, it deaf is more needed.
- Only through Import Export Certificate, you can export foreign imports related to your business.
- Through this, you can pay the customs duty on your goods.
- It is also used for proof and confirmation of the arrival of your goods through the port.
- Through whom you can grow your business.
IEC Code Registration Fee
The process of online application for the Importer-Exporter Code (IEC Code) has now been started, otherwise if you had to get IEC Certificate made before then you had to go to the office. But now you can apply online for this from your mobile sitting at home.
After giving all the information in the application, finally you have to deposit the application fee. IEC Certificate Online Apply Fee is Rs 500, you can pay this application fee online by any means like Google Pay, Phone Pay, Debit Card, Credit Card, etc.
Documents Required for Import expost
- Business Related Documents
- Business Name
- Aadhar Card
- Business Account Details
- PAN Card
- Income Certificate
- Address Proof
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
|If you also need import export to develop and increase your business further, then for that you will need an IEC code or say IEC certificate, for which the application process we have explained in the post below.|
IEC export Online Apply Full Process Video
IEC Code Apply Online Process in Hindi
Importer Exporter Code IEC License How To Register Online?
- To apply online for the IEC code, first of all, you have to visit the official website of DGFT from the above-mentioned important links section.
- As soon as you go to the website, the home page will open in front of you.
- Here you have to click on Apply For IEC Card.
- As soon as you click, the registration token will be in front of you.
- Here you have to first select your state, name, email id, mobile number, pin code, district name, state name, and city information.
- After your registration, a username and password will come on your mobile number through which you have to log in.
- After logging in, the login dashboard will open in front of you.
- From here you have to click on IEC Code Online Apply Form, on clicking, the application form will open.
- In this, whatever information is asked from you, all the information has to be filled in correctly.
- After this, whatever necessary documents are asked for, you have to upload all those documents.
- Similarly, you have to give all the information and finally submit the form.
IEC Code Apply Online Login Process
- To login in to it, the applicant has to go to its official website.
- After that, you have to click on Apply IEC on the home page.
- After that, a new page will open in front of you. That will be the login page.
- Enter your User ID and Password and click on the Login button.
- In this way, you can log in to it.
IEC Code Apply Online Forgot Password
- For this, you have to go to its login page.
- There on the login page, you will find the button Forgot Password. Click on it.
- After that, a new page will open, in which you will have to fill in your Username and Captcha Code.
- After that submit it.
- After that, you can get the password.
Importer Exporter Code Update Kaise Kare
If you want to update your IEC code or IEC certificate. So its process is as follows;-
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of DGFT from the box of the important link.
- The home page of the official website of DGFT will open in front of you.
- From here you have to click on the option of Update IEC Code.
- As soon as you click on the option, the login dialog box will open in front of you.
- Here you have to enter your username and password and click on login.
- On logging in, the login dashboard will open in front of you.
- After which you have to click on IEC Certificate.
- On clicking, the IEC code application form will open in front of you.
- Now you can make any valid changes in your form.
- You have to update your information after changing it.
IEC Code Mobile Application (DGFT Trade Facilitation App)
So far, we have talked about the DGFT portal to apply for IEC Code, but let us tell you that the DGFT department has launched an app to make this work more simple and very effective. The name of this app is DGFT Trade Facilitation App but in the colloquial language, it is called IEC Code Mobile App, we will also provide you the link to download this app in the important link or you will get this app on the play store.
Through this app, your IEC Code can be used very easily to authenticate. Because of this your IEC Code Profile is also created, through which wherever you are, you can directly open your mobile app and present all the information related to your IEC Code.
IEC Code Apply Process In DGFT Trade Facilitation App
Let us now know that through this app you can apply online for IEC Code:-
- First of all, you have to download this app by going to the play store, we have also given its link in the important link section, you can also download this app by clicking on it.
- As soon as you download the app, you have to open the app.
- While opening the app, one will open in front of you with entering.
- Here you will see the login option in front of you, if you have not already registered for IEC Code, then you have to click on the registration option you see nearby.
- Here the registration form will open in front of you, whatever information is asked from here, all the information has to be provided there.
- After providing all the information, a message will come on your mobile number through which you will get the username and password.
- You have to log in with this username and password.
- After logging in, now you have to complete the IEC Code Profile completely.
- In this way you can easily register for IEC Code through the app also, it can also make your IEC Code Profile very good.
IEC Certificate Helpline Number
Suppose you are applying for an IEC certificate online and you are facing a lot of problems in applying, and you are not able to solve the technical problem you are facing, then to avoid such problems and To find their solution, the AK helpline number has been officially issued, after calling on which you can get help regarding your technical or any other type of problem-related to the application.
- IEC Certificate Helpline Number:- 18000111550
Frequently Asked Questions FAQ
What is the full form of IEC Code?
The full form of the IEC Code is Importer Exporter Code (IEC) License.
What are IEC codes made for?
IEC Codes are made to simplify the import-export related to your business.
what IEC Certificate Have to give a GST number to get it done?
Yes, to get the IEC code, you have to give your GST number and all the information related to your business.
IEC Code is issued by whom?
IEC Code is issued by DGFT, Government of India.
What is the document required to get the IEC certificate made?
To get an IEC certificate, you need to keep the following documents: – Aadhar card, PAN card, income proof, all documents related to your business, business bank account information etc.
How much is the online application fee for making IEC code?
The online application fee for making an IEC code is Rs.500.
Note: – In the same way, information about new or old government schemes started by the Central Government and the State Government, we will continue to reach you first through this website. If you liked this article then give it a go Share Sure do it. Thanks for reading this article till the end, You can connect with us by clicking on the social media icons given below, so that information about the upcoming new scheme can reach you.
iec code how to apply online
how to apply for import export code online in India
import export code application online
online iec,how to apply iec code online
apply iec code live online demo