Aadhar Card & Bank Account Link Status Check Online: Do you also want to know whether your Aadhar card is linked with your bank account or not? If your bank account is linked to your Aadhar card and NPCI, then only the money of government schemes will be available in your account through DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer). In this article we will know that Aadhar & Bank Linking Status Online Check how to do If there is no link then how to link it?
Check Aadhaar and Bank Account Linking Status
|Article||Aadhar card and bank account linked or not?|
|beneficiary||all indian people|
|Benefit||Government scheme money in direct account|
|Linking Status Checking Mode||online|
|checking time||2 minutes|
How to check Aadhar card is linked with bank account or not? Quick Process
- Go to the official website of Aadhar Card – UIDAI.GOV.IN
- Click on the option My Aadhar given in the menu.
- Again click on Check Aadhaar / Bank Linking Status.
- by entering aadhar number and captcha Send OTP Click on
- Finally, verify the 6 digit Aadhaar OTP.
Whether your Aadhar card is linked with your bank account or not, its status will open in front of you and from here you will also know.
Why is it necessary to link Aadhar card and bank account?
As you know that nowadays the Central Government and the State Government are starting new schemes, under which the assistance amount is being sent to the applicant’s bank account through DBT (Direct Benefits Transfer). In such a situation, it is very important to link your Aadhar card and bank account. So that you can get the following benefits.
- Benefits of PM Kisan Yojana
- gas cylinder subsidy
- Benefits of crop insurance scheme
- benefits of labor scheme
- Benefits of E-Shram Card Scheme
- benefits of pension scheme
- Benefits of Scholarship Scheme
Aadhar Card & Bank Account Link Status Check Kaise Kare
- step 1 First of all you have to click on the button given below on the official website of Aadhar card. uidai.gov.in Of Bank Mapper Have to go to the page.
- Step 2 in front of you by clicking aadhar bank linking status check The page to do so will open.
- Here you have to fill the captcha by entering your 12 digit aadhaar number and Send OTP To click on the button. As in the photo below.
- Step 3 Now a 6 digit OTP will come on the mobile number linked to your Aadhar card. To verify which you have to enter OTP in the empty box and click on submit button. As in the photo below
- Step 4 Once the OTP is verified, the Aadhar card and bank account linking status will open in front of you and here you will know which bank account is linked with your Aadhar? As in the photo below.
In this way, you can easily check whether your Aadhar card is linked with your bank account or not through your mobile phone or laptop sitting at home.
How to Check Aadhaar/Bank Linking Status through mAadhaar Mobile App?
- Open playstore on your mobile phone and search mAadhaar in the search bar, or go to playstore directly by clicking on this link – Click Her to Download mAadhar
- After this, download and install the m-Aadhaar app and open it.
- After opening, log in by entering your mobile number (which is linked in your Aadhar card).
- After this, by clicking on Register My Aadhar, enter your Aadhaar number and update it in your profile.
- Finally, after everything is updated correctly, click on Aadhar Linking/Bank Status. Like the photo below.
- Finally, after filling the captcha code, click on the submit button, aadhar and bank linking status will open in front of you.
- BRABU Part 1 Admission 2022 for BA, BSC, BCOM Bihar university
- Doctor Strange 2 Download Filmyzilla Review 480P 720P
- Assam Rifles Technical & Tradesman Recruitment 2022 For 1380 Posts
- MP Free Laptop Scheme 2022 apply & benefits
- MAHATRANSCO AE Recruitment 2022: Apply for 223 Assistant Engineer posts, details here
- Up Beej Anudan Yojna 2022- seed grant scheme online apply
- India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2022 For 38,926 Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies
- PM Mitra Yojana 2022 online apply & benefits
- BC Sakhi Yojna 2022 online registration apply
- Panchayat web series season 2 release date download filmyzilla
FAQ: Aadhar card and bank account link status check question and answer
My Aadhar card is not linked with bank account, what should I do?
If your Aadhar is not linked with your bank account, then you go to your bank and fill the Aadhar linking form and submit it, your work will be done.
How long does it take to link aadhar and bank account?
By the way, your Aadhar card gets linked with your bank account on the very next day of applying in the normal bank. But if you want to do it immediately, then for this you have to open an account in Airtel Payment Bank or Indian Post Payment Bank.
I hope this article Aadhar Card & Bank Account Link Status Check Online You must have liked it very much and all the doubts you have in your mind Aadhar card linked with bank account or not? They must have been clear about knowing the information.
If you still have any question or suggestion Bank & Aadhar Linking Status Check Online If you are related then please tell me by writing in the comment box below. I will reply to your comment within 30 minutes.