Bihar Fisherman Registration 2022: This fish farming scheme Bihar 2022 has been started by the then government of the state of Bihar, the benefit of this scheme will be given to the fishermen and fishermen of the state, they will get loan amount for fish farming through this scheme from the government side at very low interest. Apart from this, the benefit of the grant amount will also be provided to the beneficiary on the loan given under this fish farming scheme Bihar 2021. Due to low annual income, they are not able to take care of their family.
Do you also want the benefits of fish farming schemes run by the Bihar government? So for this, you have to go to the website of Fisheries.ahbihar.in. Bihar Fisherman Registration will have to do. After registering Bihar Matsya Palak, you will be able to apply online for schemes like Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana, Chief Minister Samyukta Chaur Vikas Yojana Matsya Fasal Bima Yojana, etc. Under all these schemes, the government provides grants and assistance amounting to 10 thousand to 50 thousand rupees to the applicant. In such a situation, if you also want to take advantage of all these schemes, then definitely read this article till the end.
Bihar Fisheries Registration Online
By taking advantage of the free training scheme, one can get a qualitative increase in fish production and economic benefits. After learning fish farming, a scheme has been started by the Bihar government for business related to fish, under which a grant is given.
|Article||Bihar Fisherman Registration|
|beneficiary||Resident of Bihar State|
|the gain||benefits of fish farming|
Documents required for Bihar Fisherman Registration 2022 – Bihar Fisheries Training Scheme
- Aadhar Card
- identity card
- land lease certificate
- Ration Card, Voter ID etc.
- two passport size photographs
How to register Bihar Fisherman Registration 2022?
Step 1 Go to the website of Fisheries AHD Bihar – Click Here
Step 2 Click on the option of registration of fishermen and fishermen.
Step 3 Fill in all the information asked in the registration form correctly.
Step 4 Verify OTP by entering the mobile number.
Step 5 Finally click on submit button.
As soon as you submit, your registration will be done successfully to take advantage of fish farming schemes in Bihar.
if mentioned above Quick Process by following Bihar Fisherman Registration Form If you are having trouble in filling then give below Step by Step Follow the process.
Bihar Fisherman Registration 2022 Online – Step by Step
step 1 First of all you have to click on the button below to visit the official website of the Directorate of Fisheries, Government of Bihar. https://fisheries.ahdbihar.in/ have to go on.
Step 2 Now you have the option given at the top Registration of fishermen and fishermen Click on it, as in the photo below.
Step 3 now in front of you Registration Form for Fish Farming Schemes It will open, in which at the top you have to fill the applicant’s category, name, date of birth, father’s name, etc. in the basic details of the applicant.
Step 4 Again you have to scroll down and next enter permanent address, bank details and mobile number in the form send otp To click on the button.
Step 5 On clicking, a 4-digit OTP will come to your mobile number. To further verify the OTP, you have to enter the OTP in the empty box. Submit Click on the button.
Step 6 As soon as the OTP is verified, your registration will be done successfully and some kind of message will appear in front of you. As in the photo below.
In this way, to take advantage of fish farming schemes in Bihar, you can sit at home through your mobile phone or laptop. Bihar Fisherman Registration can do.
Benefits of Bihar Fisheries Training Scheme – Bihar Fisherman Registration 2022
- Under this scheme, people belonging to every community will be able to get training in fish farming.
- Everyone will be trained in a scientific way and all the nuances of fisheries will be explained.
- Under this scheme, training will be provided to all the people free of cost.
- Fish farming training program will be run under the supervision of experts.
- Those who get training within the state of Bihar are trained in batches of 40 examinees, the number of these beds is 36 and a total of 1440 beneficiaries are provided training for 6 days.
- A fixed amount of fare is also provided to those who come to the training centers by rail to the centres.
- Those who come to the training center for training by road, are paid the fixed fare on production of bus tickets.
- If a fisherman wants to take training in his own district, then training is provided to him for 10 days.
The process of selection of the beneficiary under the Bihar Fisheries Training Scheme
Those who apply for a hatchery, construction of a pond, a bank loan for a fish feed mill or in the fisheries department created at their own cost, they are selected under this scheme on the basis of initiative.
Under the scheme, priority is given to those fish farmers who have applied for bank loans under Protein Mission, Chief Minister Fisheries Development Project, Samagra Fisheries Development Scheme etc. The rest of the applicants are put in the waiting list and the number of seats is empty, where they are approved to provide benefits.
Fisheries Training Scheme has been started to increase the business of fisheries in Bihar. Those who do not have much knowledge about fisheries or fisheries, if they are also interested in this training program, then can feel free to apply under this scheme. If that information is effective, then they approve it for free training, which gives an opportunity to learn new techniques and start their own employment. So those who are interested in fisheries should enroll their name under the scheme.
Bihar matsya vibhag online registration – benefits and features
Let us now, with the help of some points, provide you with information about the benefits and features available under this scheme, which are as follows –
- There will be social and economic development of all the fish farmers of Bihar.
- The problem of unemployment spreading in the state will also end.
- Bihar government will provide 50 percent subsidy to all the fishermen and fishermen of the state under this scheme.
- Unemployed youth and citizens of Bihar can easily start their own self-employment of fish farming by taking loan from the government under Bihar Matsya Palan Yojana 2021.
- With the help of the scheme, not only will there be adequate supply of fish in the state, but additional profit can be obtained by exporting fish from excessive production,
- Adequate training will be provided to all the interested candidates and citizens of the state for fish farming under the scheme and their bright future will be built etc.
Fisheries Scheme Bihar 2022 Helpline Number:-
If you want to get any more information related to fish farming scheme Bihar 2021 or if you want to register a complaint about it, then you should read the method mentioned in this post carefully so that you will get information about the helpline number of this scheme. So to receive.
The process of selection of the beneficiary under the Bihar Fisheries Training Scheme
- Those who apply for a hatchery, construction of a pond, a bank loan for a fish feed mill or in the fisheries department created at their own cost, they are selected under this scheme on the basis of initiative.
- Under the scheme, priority is given to those fish farmers who have applied for bank loans under Protein Mission, Chief Minister Fisheries Development Project, Samagra Fisheries Development Scheme etc. The rest of the applicants are put in the waiting list and the number of seats is empty, where they are approved to provide benefits.
- Fisheries Training Scheme has been started to increase the business of fisheries in Bihar. Those who do not have much knowledge about fisheries or fisheries, if they are also interested in this training program, then they can feel free to apply under this scheme. If that information is effective, then they approve it for free training, which gives an opportunity to learn new techniques and start their own employment. So those who are interested in fisheries should enroll their name under the scheme.
|Direct Link of Registration Form||Click Here|
|Direct Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Toll-Free Number||1800 345 6185|
- Before settling you have to open the official website of this fisheries scheme Bihar 2021 http://fisheries.ahdbihar.in/
- After this, the main page of this scheme will open in front of you, in which you are going to see the link of Contact Us , on which you have to do OK.