Haryana Kanyadan Yojana: To provide financial benefits to the daughters of weak and poor families of the state at the time of their marriage by the Haryana Government. Haryana Kanyadan Yojana / Wedding Shagun Scheme has been started, through this scheme, the government will provide the applicant family for the marriage of the girl child. Rs 51000 Provides financial assistance of Rs. Haryana Kanyadan Yojana By getting the benefit of this scheme, you will be able to get your daughter married without any trouble, for this, some eligibility has been set by the government for all classes of citizens for applying in the scheme, whose information you will be able to get through our lac.
this scheme, for the marriage of daughters of poor families of the Haryana state, an amount of Rs 41,000 was being provided as financial assistance, which was increased to Rs 51000. This scheme has been launched by the “Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes Welfare Department” Government of Haryana. The interested beneficiaries of the state who want to get financial assistance from the Haryana government under this Shadi Shagun Yojana for the marriage of their daughter, then they will first have to apply under this scheme. With this money, poor people of the state will be able to get their daughter married well.
Haryana Kanyadan Yojana 2023 Details
Attention candidates, here we will give you Haryana Kanyadan Yojana 2022 Some important information related to this is going to be given. About which you can get information through the table given below. This table is as follows –
|Haryana Kanyadan Yojana
|by Haryana Government
|daughters of the kingdom
|Objective of the plan
|Providing financial benefits to daughters at the time of marriage
What is Haryana Kanyadan Yojana?
Haryana Kanyadan Yojana which is also known as Shadi Shagun Yojana, under this scheme, the government is financially weak, living below poverty line, scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, backward class, daughters of general class family. Provides the benefit of the scheme, as well as this benefit is also provided to the daughters of those widowed women, who do not have any source of income after the death of their husband. wedding shagun plan amount to be paid in advance 40000 rupees which was later increased by the government Rs 51000 This was done so that the eligible citizens of the state could get the benefit of the scheme. Haryana Kanyadan Yojana In order to get the benefits under the scheme, it is necessary to apply for the scheme, for which the applicant can apply on its official website. saralharyana.gov.in You can easily apply by visiting
The amount of financial assistance increased under Haryana Kanyadan Yojana
Haryana Kanyadan Yojana has been started to provide financial assistance on the marriage of daughters of citizens of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Tapriwas community living below poverty line. Various types of schemes and programs are conducted by the Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes Welfare Department for the poor and needy citizens of the state. It has been decided by the government to increase the amount of shagun given to the eligible citizens. Now, instead of 51 thousand rupees, an amount of Rs 71 thousand will be provided to the families of Scheduled Castes / Tribes and Taprowas community living below the poverty line.
As an omen, under this scheme, an amount of Rs 66 thousand will be provided on the occasion of marriage and Rs 5000 after getting the marriage registered. Similarly, under this scheme, the amount provided to the citizens living below the poverty line has also been increased. Now the amount of omen to the families living below the poverty line has been increased to ₹ 31000. Which was ₹ 11000 earlier. Out of this, an amount of ₹ 28000 will be given on marriage as Kanyadan and ₹ 3000 on registration after marriage.
Amount to be given on eligibility conditions in Vivah Shagun Yojana/Haryana Kanyadan Yojana
As you all know that under Haryana Kanyadan Yojana , 51 thousand rupees are being given for the marriage of daughters of BPL families of Scheduled Castes, Vimukt Jatis and Tapriwas castes. Similarly, Deputy Commissioner Captain Manoj Kumar ji has said that if a person belongs to Scheduled Caste, Vimukt Jati and Tapriwas caste but he is not BPL but his annual income is less than one lakh rupees or he has less than two and a half acres of land, then he An assistance amount of Rs.11 thousand will be given by the government for the marriage of the girl of the families and Rs.31 thousand will also be provided by the government for the marriage of sportswomen from any caste and without income.
Vivah Shagun Yojana New Update
A new announcement has been made by the Haryana government under this scheme, now the benefit of this scheme will also be provided to the differently-abled of the state. This information was given by the Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes Welfare Minister Dr. Banwari Lal. Under this scheme, in case of disability of both the wife and the husband in the married couple, an assistance amount of Rs. And if one of the two couples is handicapped, then they will be provided an assistance amount of 31 thousand rupees by the government. Such Divyang can take advantage of the scheme till one year of marriage. In this, registration from the competent authority, for eligibility, the disability should be 40 percent and above.
Grant amount to be given in Haryana Kanyadan Yojana
Under this scheme, the amount provided by the state government will be provided to the beneficiaries in several installments. Under this scheme, according to different categories, this amount will be provided. Which we have given below.
- Widow women for the marriage of daughters – Under this scheme, an amount of Rs 51000 will be provided for the marriage of daughters of widowed women. This amount will be given in installments like Rs 46000 before the marriage of the girl or on her marriage after that, on submission of marriage certificate, an amount of Rs 5000 will be given within 6 months of marriage.
- Money for living below poverty line, widow / divorced / destitute women, orphans and destitute girls – Under this scheme, daughters of these categories will be given an amount of Rs 41000 which is Rs 36 thousand at the time of marriage and Rs 5 thousand at the time of marriage. Will be given on submission of marriage registration letter for 6 months.
- BPL family, general / scheduled caste, scheduled tribe and backward class family having less than 2.5 acres of agricultural land and income less than one lakh rupees – The amount of 11 thousand rupees will be given to the daughters of these category, in which 10000 rupees before marriage or 1000 at the time of marriage and within 6 months after marriage after production of marriage certificate.
- Amount to be given to sports women – 31 thousand rupees will be given under this scheme.
Objective of Haryana Shaadi Shagun Yojana
As you know that the people of the state who are financially poor are unable to get their daughters married due to lack of money. In view of this problem, the state government has started Haryana Kanyadan Yojana. Under this scheme, to provide financial assistance of Rs 51000 for the marriage of daughters of poor families. Through this amount, the people of the state can easily get their daughters married. In the marriage shagun scheme , benefits will be provided to the girls of the Scheduled Castes / Tribes and the people living below the poverty line as well as the girls of the widows.
What is the objective of Haryana Kanyadan Yojana?
Haryana Kanyadan Yojana The main objective of the government to release the scheme is to benefit the girl child of the low income group of the state, the family living below the poverty line through the scheme, so that these families will be provided financial assistance for the expenses incurred for the marriage of the girl child. And so that they can get their daughters married easily, through Haryana Kanyadan Yojana, more and more people can get the benefit of this scheme. 18 years Its benefit will be available only after attaining the age of age, due to which the evil practices like child marriage can also be eradicated through the scheme and the family will get a big relief on the expenses of the marriage assistance amount.
Benefits and features of Haryana Shadi Shagun Yojana
Applicants can get information about the benefits and features related to Haryana Shaadi Yojana from here. through the points given below Benefits and features of Haryana Shadi Shagun Yojana You can get information related to –
- Haryana Kanyadan Yojna has been started by the Haryana Government to provide financial assistance to the daughters of economically weaker, poor families of the state at the time of marriage.
- Under the scheme, the benefits of the scheme will be provided to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes as well as daughters of widowed women and disabled couples of the state.
- Under this scheme, the government will allow the girl to marry on the eligibility conditions. 11000 rupees from Rs 51000 Provides financial benefits of up to the girl child as an omen for marriage.
- of the state 1118 qualified applicants this financial year Rs 37249000 They have been benefited through the scheme by providing the amount of Rs.
- wedding shagun plan By availing the benefit of the applicant family, the financial difficulties due to the marriage expenses can be reduced from the amount received.
- The amount given under the scheme is directly transferred to the bank accounts of the applicants.
Amount to be given in the scheme
The amount given under Kanyadan Yojana Haryana is provided to the applicants on the basis of different categories, this amount is provided to the applicants in installments, the information of which applicants can get from here.
|subsidy amount in installments
|Widow woman for daughter’s marriage
|Rs 51000 Amount
|Under the scheme, the amount given to the girl of this category is provided in two installments.
the first installment, Rs 46000 Before or at the time of marriage of the girl child
second installment, 5000 rupees 2nd installment of marriage within six months of marriage by submitting the marriage certificate.
|For destitute women/divorced/widow’s daughters and orphan girls living below the poverty line
|the first installment, Rs 36000 at the time of marriage
the second installment, 5000 rupees By submitting the marriage certificate within six months of the marriage.
|to female player Rs 31000, The funds will be provided together.
|BPL families, SC/ST, Backward Classes, and General Category having income less than 1 lakh and having agricultural land of 2.5 acres or less
|1st installment – Rs 10000 before or at the time of marriage
the second installment, 1000 rupees within 6 months of marriage
Chief Minister Vivah Shagun Yojana New Update
Under the Haryana marriage scheme, now along with other categories, the disabled couple of the state will also be provided benefits under the scheme, in which if the applicant is married husband and wife. 40 % or more than the percentage disabled, then they will be given permission by the government for marriage. Rs 51000 The amount will be provided and if one of the married couples is disabled, then they will be allowed to marry. Rs 31000 amount is provided.
Documents required for applying in the scheme
For the application under the scheme, the applicant must have all the important documents, without the complete documents the application process will not be complete, for this he should apply after reading all the documents.
|1. AADHAAR CARD OF THE APPLICANT
|6. Marriage Certificate
|2. Ration Card
|7. Certificate of Divorce
|3. Caste Certificate
|8. Mobile Number
|4. Residence Certificate
|9. Bank passbook
|5. Income Certificate
|10. Passport size photograph
Eligibility for Haryana Shadi Shagun Yojana
Only girls who fulfill the eligibility of Haryana Shadi Shagun Yojana will be able to get the benefit of the scheme, for this they can get the eligibility information from here.
- The families applying under Haryana Kanyadan Yojana should be permanent residents of Haryana.
- Under the scheme, economic benefits will be provided to the BPL category, below poverty line, economically weaker and girl child of all eligible families.
- of applicant family only two girls Only one can get the benefit of the scheme.
- Under the scheme, widow women will also be able to apply for remarriage if they have not taken advantage of the scheme earlier.
- The age of the girl applying under Haryana Kanyadan Yojana should be 18 years and the age of the boy should be 21 years.
- Annual income of the family applying for the scheme 1 lakh rupees should be less than
- For applying under the scheme, the applicant is required to have all the necessary documents.
Eligibility for Haryana Kanyadan Yojana
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Haryana.
- The age of the girl to be married under this scheme should be 18 years or more.
- The age of the boy should be 21 years or more.
- Any widow/divorced woman who has not taken benefit of this scheme earlier. Those women can also get the benefit of this Haryana Kanyadan Yojana .
- To take advantage of Vivah Shagun Yojana, the annual income of the applicant person’s family should be less than Rs 1 lakh.
- In the state of Haryana, only two girls of a family can get the benefit of this scheme.
- Any widow or divorced woman can take advantage of this scheme for remarriage under this scheme.
How to register Haryana Shadi Shagun Yojana online?
For applying under the scheme, the applicant is required to get registered, only after which he will be able to apply in the scheme, for this he can follow the given process.
- First of all applicants visit the official website of Antodaya Saral Portal https://saralharyana.gov.in go to.
- Now the home page will open on your screen.
- Here if you are already registered on the portal then you have to login by entering login id and password, and if you are not registered on the portal then you have to New user Register Here have to click on.
- Now a new page will open in front of you in which you Enter your name, e-mail id, mobile number, password, your state Haryana have been selected Captcha code by entering validate have to click on.
- after your entered mobile number And E mail ID But you will get different OTP.
- Now you will receive by SMS OTP by entering the space provided Captcha code will have to enter.
- now you submit You have to click on the button.
- In this way your registration process will be completed.
- After which you will be able to login to the portal by entering your login ID and password.
How to apply Haryana Kanyadan Yojana online?
Applicants applying under Haryana Kanyadan Yojana will be able to apply after reading the given procedure.
- Firstly applicants visit the official website of Antodaya Saral Portal https://saralharyana.gov.in .
- Here on the home page you have to first login by entering your login id and password.
- Now on the new page, in the option of Apply for Services , click on the option of View All Available Services .
- In which a list of many schemes will open in front of you, you will have to click on the option of Chief Minister Marriage Shagun Yojana .
- After which the Chief Minister Marriage Shagun Yojana Application Form will open in front of you.
- Now all the information asked in the form like your personal details (applicant’s name, email id, bride’s relationship with the applicant, mobile number etc.) other information, bank details etc. have to be entered carefully.
- After filling all the information, you have to enter the given captcha code by ticking I Agree in the declaration box below.
- After that you have to click on submit button.
- Now all the details of your form will appear in front of you, in which you will have to upload and save all the requested documents by clicking on the option attached below.
- Now you have to submit the form .
- After which you will have to download all the documents along with the print of the application form and submit it to your district office, after which you will be able to get the benefit of the scheme only after the complete verification of your form.
- In this way your application process will be completed.
How to know application status?
Applicants applying under the scheme will be able to check their application status easily by reading the given procedure.
- First of all applicant scheme official website go to.
- Here on the home page track your application in you select department In Welfare of SCs & BCs will have to select.
- Now Plan by selecting you Application Reference ID have to enter.
- after that you check status You have to click on the option.
- Now complete information about your application status will be open in front of you.
Some important conditions to get the benefit of Haryana Kanyadan Yojana
- It is mandatory for the applicant worker to have regular membership of 1 year.
- It is mandatory to get the marriage card and application form certified by the concerned officer.
- A declaration will be submitted by the applicant in which it will be declared by the applicant that he has not received this assistance from any other government department or will get it in future.
- It will also be mandatory for the beneficiary of this scheme to declare that he will submit the marriage certificate within a period of 6 months. This certificate will be presented in the office of the Assistant Director. If the beneficiary is not able to present the marriage certificate on time, then in future he will not be provided the benefit of any government welfare scheme.
- Self attested copies of proof of age of the bride and groom are also mandatory to be submitted along with the claim form.
- To get the benefit of this scheme, the age of the groom should be at least 21 years and the age of the bride should be at least 18 years.
Haryana Kanyadan Yojana 2022 Some related questions and their answers
u003cstrongu003eWhat is its official website for applying under Haryana Kanyadan Yojana?u003c/strongu003e
Its official website for application under Haryana Kanyadan Yojana is saralharyana.gov.in. By visiting this website, you can get all the information related to the scheme.
What is the age of a girl child for applying under Kanyadan Yojana?
The girl’s age for applying under the scheme is 18 years Must have.
u003cstrongu003eWhat is the main objective of Haryana Shaadi Shagun Yojana?u003c/strongu003e
The main objective of Shadi Shagun Yojana is to provide financial support at the time of marriage to the daughters of economically weaker families of the state through the scheme.
u003cstrongu003eHow much assistance amount is provided to the applicant girl under the scheme?u003c/strongu003e
An amount ranging from Rs 11000 to Rs 50000 is provided to the applicant girl according to the category of the scheme.
u003cstrongu003eWhat are the important documents required by the applicant to apply for the scheme?u003c/strongu003e
u003cbru003eTo apply for the scheme, the applicant has Aadhar card, BPL ration card, caste certificate, income certificate, residence certificate, marriage certificate, bank passbook, birth certificate of bride and groom, divorce certificate. Documents required to be mobile number, passport size photograph etc.
u003cstrongu003eIf I have any problem related to Mukhyamantri Vivah Shagun Yojana, what should I do for it?u003c/strongu003e
To get the solution of the problem related to the Chief Minister’s Marriage Shagun Yojana, you can contact on use this u003cstrongu003etollu003c/strongu003e-freeu003cstrongu003e number :u003c/strongu003e u003cstrongu003e1800-2000-023u003c/strongu003e
u003cstrongu003eUnder the Kanyadan scheme, the girl child of which family will get its benefit?u003c/strongu003e
Under the scheme, economically weaker, poor families, scheduled castes, scheduled tribes, backward classes, as well as widowed women’s daughters and disabled couples will also be able to get the benefit of the scheme.
u003cstrongu003eWhat is the process of an application under Kanyadan Yojana?u003c/strongu003e
We have provided the application process of Kanyadan Yojana through the article, you can apply by reading the process given in the above article.
We have provided you all the information related to Haryana Kanyadan Yojana through this article, but still, if you have any other information or problem-related to the scheme, then you can contact An today Saral. the toll-free number, 1800-2000-023 You can get the solution of your problem by contacting us. Hope you will get help through the information given by us.