life certificate extended : Big relief to customers in pension and KYC, now all work related to it will be able to be done by February-March. The government has said that even though the date for filing a life certificate has been extended by two more months, there will be no delay in getting a pension. Or due to not giving a life certificate, no one’s pension will stop.
The last date for submission of the life certificate has been extended. The government has given great relief to the pensioners and people in KYC. The date of admission of life certificate for pension and the deadline for updating of KYC in the bank account has been extended. The last date for submission of life certificate is by the end of February and the deadline for KYC updation has gone up to March. Due to this people have got a time of about 3 months.
The last date for filing annual Jeevan Pramaan or Jeevan Pramaan for government pensioners has now been extended to February 28. Earlier its last date was fixed as December 31, 2021. This is the second time that the pension department of the government has extended the last date for admission to life certificate.
Key Highlights Of Jeevan Pramaan Patra
|article name||life certificate|
|who launched||Indian government|
|beneficiary||citizens of India|
|Objective||Providing Life Certificate sitting at home through official website.|
|official website||click here|
life certificate extended
Normally November 30 is the date fixed every year when pensioners have to file their life certificate with the bank or pension agency. But instead of November 30, it was done on December 31. After this, the date of December 31 has been recently extended to February 28, 2022.
Last time also, in view of the increasing outbreak of Corona, the government had extended the last date for submission of life proof. This time again the threat of the new variant Omicron of Corona is being seen. Some restrictions are being imposed by the government. The elderly have to go to the bank or pension agency to submit the life certificate. This can increase the risk of infection. Therefore, the last date has been extended till 28 February.
benefits to pensioners
The government has said that even though the date for filing life certificate has been extended by two more months, there will be no delay in getting pension. Or due to not giving life certificate, no one’s pension will stop.
With the extension of the date, such pensioners will get relief who have not yet been able to submit the annual life certificate due to some reason. Now they can submit the certificate anytime within two months. It is necessary to submit this certificate because if it is not submitted by the last date of the deadline, then the pension may stop later.
Relief in KYC updation
Similar relief has been received regarding the KYC update. The Reserve Bank has extended the last date for KYC update in bank details till March 31, 2022. Keeping in view the rapidity of Omicron variants, the last date for the KYC update has been extended. KYC has to be updated in the bank account details and banks inform the customers of this.
Due to the Corona epidemic, the KYC update is already being exempted. Now this work can be done till 31st March. If your KYC is pending then you can complete it by 31st March. KYC will have to be done by this date, otherwise, banking transactions may be affected.
Under KYC updation, the customer has to provide some important information and documents, such as PAN number, Aadhar in address proof or passport, new photograph, etc. According to the rules of the Reserve Bank, banks are required to do KYC of their customers at regular intervals. There are also some accounts whose KYC is updated on the basis of risk. Due to Corona, many works related to it are pending. Now customers will be able to do KYC updation till March 31.
Jeevan Pramaan Patra
Jeevan Pramaan Patra is one type aadhar best digital service. Which is used by all pensioners. This certificate has a biometric authentication system. Jeevan Pramaan Patra is an important document that all pensioner citizens have to submit while receiving pension. Now the Government of India is providing the life certificate online. Now any citizen of India can get his Jeevan Pramaan Patra by visiting the official website. This facility can be availed by the pensioners of both the State and Central Governments. Through this portal, both your time and money will be saved. You must read this article to know the process of getting Jeevan Digital Certificate.
Benefits and Features of Life Certificate
- This certificate is used as an important document for getting pension.
- Now Jeevan Pramaan Patra has been made available online by the government .
- Due to the availability of life certificate online, citizens will not need to visit government offices.
- Both time and money will be saved through this portal.
- Due to Jeevan Pramaan Patra being available online, there will also be transparency in the system.
Eligibility to get Jeevan Pramaan Patra
- Applicant should have Aadhar number.
- Applicant should have mobile number.
- Aadhaar number should be registered with the Pension Disbursing Agency.
Online process to get life certificate
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you have to click on the link of Get a Certificate .
- After that you have to download the app according to your device.
- After the app is downloaded you have to open this app.
- After this, you have to enter all the information asked in this app like Aadhar number, name, mobile number, PPO number, pension account number, bank details etc.
- Now your Aadhaar will be authorized through the app.
- After this you will see the option to download the certificate in PDF format.
- You have to click on this option.
- Jeevan Pramaan Patra will be downloaded on your device.
- CBSE Sample Paper 2022 10th & 12th Term 2 PDF Download link
- Student Credit Card Yojana Bihar 2022 online apply
- BSEB 12th Admit Card 2022 Released Download link here
- Inter Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2022 released Download Now
- ESIC Recruitment 2022 for UDC, MTS, Steno 3847 Post Apply Online, Notification PDF
Process to get life certificate offline
- First of all you have to go to your nearest CSC center.
- You need to click on the link given here to know the nearest CSC center .
- Now you have to select your search category.
- After that you have to enter the asked information.
- Your nearest CSC center details will be displayed on your screen.
- You have to visit the CSC center.
- After this you will have to give all the important documents to the CSC center.
- You will also have to pay the fee at the CSC center.
- After this you will get Jeevan Pramaan Patra by CSC center .
Note: Apart from CSC center you can also visit the government office and bank to get offline Jeevan Pramaan Patra.
Through this article, we have provided you with all the important information related to life certificates. If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can solve your problem by contacting on helpline number or by writing an email. The helpline number and email id are as follows.
- Helpline Number- 1800111555
- Email Id- [email protected]