mukhyamantri balak balika protsahan yojana 2022 apply online like this. E Kalyan Mukhyamantri Yojana 2022 10th pass | mukhyamantri protsahan yojana 2022 | 10th pass protsahan rashi 2022 | e kalyan bihar
Bihar Scholarship Yojana 2022 The Chief Minister Boy/Girl Protsahan Yojana was started by the Bihar government to encourage and encourage the 10th class pass students to study. Under this scheme, financial assistance is provided to the 10th pass students. Various students had applied for the scheme in the last year 2021, now money has started coming into their bank accounts. Beneficiaries can check their status through the official website. For more information, please stay with this post till the end.
Mukhyamantri Balak Balika Protsahan yojana 2022 Under Mukhyamantri Protsahan Rashi Yojana, the Bihar government provides an incentive amount of Rs 10000 to all the students who have passed in Matriculation from First (1st) Division every year. and also Under the Mukhyamantri balak balika protsahan yojana 2021 scheme, only Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe students passing out from the 2nd division are also provided an incentive amount of Rs 8000 by the Bihar government as financial assistance. This year i.e. in 2021 also, the eligible students of matriculation pass will be provided incentive money from the Bihar government. For which you can apply online sitting at home.
Mukhyamantri Protsahan Yojana benefit
The main benefit of this scheme is that boys and girls will be encouraged to study, through mukhyamantri balak balika protsahan yojana 2022 , boys and girls can make their future bright. Under the Mukhyamantri balak balika protsahan yojana 2022 scheme, the boys and girls of Bihar are provided incentive money by the government.
mukhyamantri balak balika protsahan yojana 2022 If a student has passed in 10th class from 1st division then he is provided an incentive amount of 10000 rupees by the government. If a student has passed in 10th class from 2nd division then he will get mukhyamantri balak balika protsahan yojana 2022 of Rs. incentive amount .
Bihar Scholarship Yojana 2022/Mukhyamantri Protsahan Yojana Eligibility
- Beneficiary should be resident of Bihar
- It is mandatory for the beneficiary to have a bank account along with Aadhaar
- Beneficiary should be 10th class pass
Required Documents for Mukhyamantri Protsahan Yojana
Under the Mukhyamantri Balak Balika Protsahan Yojana, all the students and girls who have passed from the first class will be given ₹10000 The incentive amount is sent to their account through DBT. For which you have to apply online on the website of E Kalyan.
Website of E Kalyan But to apply online, you will need these documents which are as follows:-
- Bank Account in the Name of Student and IFS Code of Bank Branch
- Aadhaar Number
- Mobile Number for Contact
- Family Income Certificate below 150000
- Bank Account will be accept only for Bihar
While applying mukhyamantri balak balika protsahan yojana 2022 online, money is sent by the government in the given account number, for which no time limit is kept. Money can come to your account at any time. You keep checking the status of your application from the link given below so that you can know what is the status of your application.
Before applying online in the future, please once e-kalyan Make sure to check your name in the list by visiting the website. Any student whose name will be present in the list can fill this form. Whenever any new information related to scholarship comes to the fore, we will update you through this post. Students from time to time Official Website Be sure to visit.
Matric Protsahan Yojana 2022 Important Point
|Yojna||Mukhyamantri Balak Balika Protsahan Yojana|
Matric Protsahan Yojana
|Beneficiary||10th pass Student|
|Helpline No||+91-9534547098 ( Raj Kumar )|
+91-8986294256 ( Indrajeet )
+91-7631919021 ( Ravindra Kumar Jha )
|Helping Email||[email protected]|
|Application Last Date||31/03/2022|
Important things for Chief Minister Boy-Girl Incentive Scheme
- Under this Mukhyamantri Balak Balika Protsahan Yojana, the amount is directly sent to the bank account of the eligible beneficiaries.
- The amount of online incentive is sent to the students through the software made by NIC in their bank account.
- District-wise and school-wise details of all category students who have passed first class in the annual secondary examination from the Bihar School Examination Board and students of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes who have passed second class in the annual secondary examination. The software has been uploaded.
- Bank account should be open in the own name of eligible students and their account should be maintained in a nationalized bank / recognized private bank or India Post Payments Bank and located in the state of Bihar.
5. All information can be entered through internet by opening NIC’s online portal https://medhasoft.bih.nic.in/matric2022/.
- To login to the portal, the date of birth or total score will be required along with the registration number of the annual secondary examination.
- Students should check all the information related to themselves by opening the online portal developed by NIC whether the given information is correct or not? After logging into the said portal, enter the desired information in the blank column such as your bank account number, bank branch name, IFSC Code, Aadhaar number, mobile number and upper caste students of general category (including minorities) and backward caste students whose family Annual income up to ₹ 1,50,000/- (One lakh fifty thousand) related information and related income certificate is mandatory to be uploaded on the portal.
- For any technical support email [email protected] can be obtained on the .
- The same link for online application is issued by the Bihar government to all the category students who have passed the first class and the second class students of the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes category.
Bihar Board Matric 1st Division and 2nd (Second) Division scholarship
Matriculation Exam: Chief Minister’s Girl Child Promotion Scheme, Chief Minister’s Student Promotion Scheme, Chief Minister Backward Classes / Extremely Backward Classes Merit Scheme, and Chief Minister SC/ST meritorious scheme, all the students of all categories who have passed the first class in the annual secondary examination conducted by the Bihar School Examination Committee. And the amount to be given to the students/students passed from the second class of the Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe category is as follows:-
1. mukhyamantree baalika protsaahan yojana
Under the Mukhyamantri Balika Protsahan Yojana, an incentive of ₹ 10,000 / (ten thousand) is given to the girl of the general category and backward (BC-2) class after passing the matriculation board examination with the first class.
2. mukhyamantree vidyaarthee protsaahan yojana
Under this Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Protsahan Yojna, an incentive of ₹ 10,000/(ten thousand) is given to the girl of general category and backward (BC-2) class after passing the matriculation board examination with the first class.
3. mukhyamantree pichhada varg medhaavrtti yojana
Under the Chief Minister Backward Classes Meritorious Scheme, an incentive amount of ₹ 10,000 / (ten thousand) is given to the upper caste (including minorities) child who passes the matriculation board examination with the first class, whose annual family income is ₹ 1,50,000 /-( one lakh fifty thousand).
4. mukhyamantree atyant pichhada varg medhaavrtti yojana
Under the Chief Minister Extremely Backward Classes Meritorious Scheme, an incentive amount of Rs 10,000/(ten thousand) is given to a girl/boy belonging to very backward class category after passing the first class in the matriculation board examination.
5. mukhyamantri anusoochit jati anusoochit janjati medhaavrtti yojana
10,000 / (ten thousand) on passing the first-class matriculation board examination for SC/ST category girl/boy under Chief Minister SC/ST meritorious scheme and Rs.8000/- for passing the second class matriculation examination. The incentive is given.
Mukhyamantri Balika Protsahan Yojana apply online
To apply Matric Protsahan Yojana online, one has to go to this website https://medhasoft.bih.nic.in/matric2021/Default.aspx . Where you will get the option to apply for Chief Minister Boy / Girl (10th Passed) Incentive Scheme: – Chief Minister Boy / Girl (10th Passed) Incentive Scheme 2022, where you have to give Registration No and Date of Birth or the total number that came in 12th in the last After entering the captcha code, you have to log in.
After login, two options are available, Update Bank Details and Finalize Application. In the first option, the student’s bank details will have to be given where you have to give mobile number, Aadhar card, bank account holder name, bank account number, IFSC code, after which the bank branch’s address will come automatically. And at last click on save.
After saving, by clicking on Go to Home, you have to know on the first option, after which you have to click on Finalize application, you will get two-term and condition, which will have to be clicked, after which click on Final Submit, after which a box will open in which But have to click Yes. On clicking Yes, you will get the receipt of the application, which has to be printed so that all the information remains with you.
bihar board matric 1st division Protsahan Yojana 2022 list and status
Now to see Matric Protsahan Yojana Status, you have to go back to the home page https://medhasoft.bih.nic.in/matric2021/StudentList.aspx where the student will see the list, which is to be clicked on where to select the district in the district And in College, the name of the school or college has to be selected. After which you have to click on View, after which the name of all the students of that school or college will be visible.
In this Matric Protsahan Yojana list, you will see Student Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Registration No and Bank Account Status. If the student’s Bank Account Not Submitted is written then you have to submit and if Bank Account Submitted is written in green color then the student’s form has been completed.
For more information about Matric Protsahan Yojana, watch the video given below and subscribe to our YouTube channel to see the latest video, if you have any questions related to this post, then please ask by commenting. we will try to answer it as soon as possible
|For Chief Minister Boy / Girl Promotion Scheme (10th Passed), students have to apply only online! Students do not need to submit any documents or applications to the school.|
What is the official website of Mukhyamantri Balak Balika Protsahan Yojana?
The official website of Mukhyamantri Balak Balika Protsahan Yojana is- http://edudbt.bih.nic.in/.
Who will be the beneficiaries under this scheme?
Under this scheme, the beneficiary will be those children whose first place in the 10th board, irrespective of the caste they belong to, will be given an incentive of Rs.10,000. And also those students who will get second place in 10th class and they will be candidates of Scheduled Castes, Tribes and Backward Classes, they will be given incentive amount of 8 thousand rupees.
What is the Protsahan amount given to students?
Can I apply for it online?
Yes you can apply for it online.