Bhamashah Card Download – Rajasthan Bhamashah Card Scheme, Suraaj Rajasthan, Bhamashah Card Scheme Rajasthan Application. Bhamashah card apply online. Rajasthan Bhamashah Card Scheme Online Registration. Bhamashah Card In Hindi.
Rajasthan Bhamashah Card Scheme was started in the month of August 2014. This scheme was started keeping in mind the empowerment of women. The foundation of this scheme was laid to improve the status of women in society and to provide them economic and social security. Women get the benefit of all government schemes without any problem. Bhamashah Card through direct access. Under the scheme, bank accounts of the family have been opened in her name by making the woman the head of the family. The government is directly transferring the cash benefits of all government schemes to the family in this account. Today we will share with you all the important information related to the scheme through this article. To get the full benefits of the scheme, you read this article of ours till the end.
let us tell you that the Bhamashah cards will be made in the name of women only. Without using this card, no person or family will be able to participate in any scheme of the state government. In this article today we will give all the information about the Bhamashah card. We will share information about the eligibility to make it, the benefits of this card as well as how to apply for it, etc., through this article. Please keep reading further to know.
Rajasthan Bhamashah Card Yojana
Rajasthan Bhamashah Card Scheme Through this, anyone woman of the family in the state is selected as the head, as a result of which Bhamashah card is made under the scheme. And under this card, the amount received by the beneficiaries from all government schemes like pension, MNREGA job card, etc., is directly transferred to the bank account. Rajasthan Bhamashah Card Yojana The benefit of the scheme is provided to only those women of the state who will have a savings account in a nationalized bank. No benefit of this scheme will be provided to women heads without a bank accounts. By having a bank account, the woman’s bank account is combined in the Bhamashah card under the scheme, from which all the money received is transferred to the bank account.
If women heads who do not have an account in any bank, they can open an account by visiting the nearest bank branch. And can get the benefit of all the facilities available under the Bhamashah card. In order to make the benefits of the scheme accessible to the citizens in a transparent manner, this special scheme has been started under the Government of Rajasthan, in which the citizens will get the benefits of various schemes.
Bhamashah Card Yojana
|scheme name||Rajasthan Bhamashah Card Scheme|
|start of plan||by Rajasthan Chief Minister|
|Scheme Category||Sponsored by State Government|
|Objective||Providing social and economic security by making women empowered and self-reliant|
|the profit||Cash and non-cash benefits of government schemes|
|beneficiary||all families in the state|
Rajasthan Bhamashah Card 2022
Rajasthan Bhamashah Card Yojana Now the residents of the state will get the benefits of all government schemes with the help of this scheme. While enrolling in Bhamashah, complete information of all the family members like pension number, job card number and bank accounts of the members are linked with the Bhamashah card, under which any member of the family gets the right to take benefits of the government scheme. . In this scheme, the amount received from the scheme like pension, NREGA, scholarship, Janani Suraksha, etc. is sent to the savings account of the woman head. Rajasthan Bhamashah Card Scheme According to Information related to all types of transactions done in the bank account will be informed to the beneficiary under SMS. Under the scheme, a woman up to 21 years of age can be elected as the head of the family.
Key facts of Rajasthan Bhamashah Yojana
- From the Jan Dhan scheme of the central government Rajasthan Bhamashah Scheme Influenced (influenced) Under which women in the state are connected with banking facility.
- Under the Bhamashah card scheme, the citizens of the state can get the benefits of all government schemes.
- of Rajasthan state Bhamashah Card Yojana Through this, thousands of bank accounts have been opened by women in the state.
- Through the bank account, women can get the benefit of the money received under the government schemes of all the state and central government in the bank account.
- Beneficiaries to withdraw money Bhamashah Card The facility of Rupay card has also been provided through this.
- Beneficiary can make payment to his nearest B.C. by using RuPay card. Can easily withdraw money from the center
- The full cash benefits of government schemes will be directly transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries without any delay and hassle.
- The details of the transaction done in the bank account will be sent to the beneficiary in the mobile under SMS.
- The benefit of 54 government schemes like pension NREGA will be provided to the beneficiary directly in the bank account.
Bhamashah Card Required Documents
- Voter ID Card
- Bank account statement
- copy of ration card
- Aadhar card of all family members
- permanent residence certificate
- mobile number
- E mail ID
- passport size photo
Bhamashah Card Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- All the families of the state are eligible to register under the Rajasthan Bhamashah Card Scheme.
- Physically handicapped people in the state are also eligible for Bhamashah card scheme.
- Only those heads of the family who will have an account in the bank will be included in the scheme.
Important facts related to Bhamashah card scheme
- Beneficiaries will get the benefit of about 54 government schemes under the Bhamashah card scheme.
- Due to Bhamashah Card scheme, thousands of women of the state have opened their accounts in the bank.
- The Bhamashah scheme of Rajasthan is influenced by the Jan Dhan scheme run by the central government.
- RuPay card will also be provided to everyone under this scheme, which can also be used to withdraw cash from nearby Bhamashah centers.
- Any transaction information will be sent directly to the beneficiary’s mobile phone through SMS.
- Under this scheme, more than 35 thousand Bhamashah card centers have been opened for the convenience of the citizens of the state.
- Citizens can contact toll free number: 18001806127 for any kind of information or problem related to this scheme.
Purpose of Rajasthan Bhamashah Card Scheme
The objective of the Rajasthan Bhamashah Card scheme is to make women financially and socially self-reliant. So that their all-around development can take place and they can become empowered. Under this scheme, Bhamashah cards will be made in the name of women only, for which it is necessary that they have their own bank account. In such a situation, they will be able to get the benefit of all government schemes directly. Cash or non-cash benefits will also be available in the name of women only. Because these benefits cannot be availed without a Bhamashah card. And these cards will be made in the name of women only. Therefore, these schemes are mainly in the interest of women.
How to do online registration in Rajasthan Bhamashah Card 2022?
Follow the guidelines given below to apply online for Rajasthan Bhamashah Card Yojana.
- Applicant to apply online Rajasthan Single Login Of official website will have to enter.
- After entering the website, the home page will open in your screen. In the home page click on the registration option.
- Now Bhamashah Click on Options. Enter Bhamashah ID number and click on next option.
- Now in the next page a form will open in your screen, in the form you have to fill all the information like- Head Name, Aadhar Number, Gender, Date of Birth, and Mobile Number after entering all the information click on submit.
- In the next page you will find “Bhamashah Citizen EnrollmentClick on the option. A form will be received in your screen, in the form you have to enter the details of the head of the family, residential address, personal information of the head and information related to the family identity document.
- After entering all the information click on submit. 7
- Now you will get the receipt number in the mobile number. Keep the receipt number safe.
- This way Rajasthan Bhamashah Card Your process related to online registration has been completed.
Bhamashah card Status Online This way Check do?
Follow the steps given below to check Bhamashah Card status online.
- To check Rajasthan Bhamashah card status online Rajasthan SSO Visit the official website of.
- After visiting the website login to the home page. After login the next page will open in your screen. in the next page Bhamashah Card Status Click in the link.
- After this a new page will open in your screen by entering Bhamashah receipt number in the new page and click in the search option.
- In the next page you will get the information related to Rajasthan Bhamashah Card Status.
- Thus Bhamashah card Status Online Check Your process is complete.
Bhamashah Card download
Follow the instructions given below to download the Rajasthan Bhamashah’s card online.
- Bhamashah Card Download to do Rajasthan Single Sign On Go to the official website of
- In the home page after going to the website login in the option SSOID And click in login by entering the password captcha code.
- After that in the next page “Citizen Appin the section of Bhamashah Select the option.
- Now in the next page Bhamashah e card Click on the option. After this a form will open in your computer screen. Enter all the information asked in the form. And download Bhamashah card.
Benefits of Rajasthan Bhamashah Card Scheme
The information about the benefits that will be available to the applicants who make the Bhamashah card is as follows.
- Through this scheme the women of the state will be empowered economically and socially.
- Now you can easily withdraw money through Bhamashah card scheme. Under this scheme beneficiaries will also be provided RuPay card, which can be used to withdraw cash from the account.
- After the creation of Bhamashah Card , the cash benefits of all the facilities run by the government will be directly transferred to the account. Apart from this, all non-cash benefits will also be available easily.
- In case of any transaction, complete information will be sent to the beneficiaries through SMS on their mobile phones.
- The entire family will be benefited through this card.
- Bhamashah card can be used in many ways. This is also a kind of identity card which identifies the family. It can be understood in such a way that with the help of this, the ration provided by the government can also be easily obtained with the help of biometric process.
- As we know that the money received from government schemes will be directly transferred to the bank account of the eligible person, due to which the possibility of any kind of corruption will be almost negligible.
Some questions and answers related to Rajasthan Bhamashah Card Scheme
What are the benefits of the Rajasthan Bhamashah Card Scheme?
Bhamashah Card Scheme Government benefits are directly transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account, which helps in preventing problems like corruption.
After applying How long does it take to get Bhamashah card?
Once the bank account is opened, it takes around 2-3 months to get the Bhamashah card. Once the card is generated, the applicant receives an update on the registered mobile number.
Will the amount received from government schemes be transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary female member?
Yes, the benefit of the assistance amount received under the Bhamashah card will be transferred to the bank account of the woman head of the family. Under this scheme, it has been decided by the government that all the members living in the same family should have the same bank account in the Bhamashah card. Will have to link.
What is the use of the Bhamashah card?
The Bhamashah card can be used for scholarships for education, loans for a new business, free medical treatment for various ailments, training for women who wish to pursue a professional career, and free and subsidized rations.
Rajasthan Bhamashah How many Bhamashah centers have been established in the state through a card scheme?
in the state of Rajasthan u003cstrongu003eBhamashah card scheme u003c/strongu003eThrough this, more than 35 thousand BC centers have been established for the citizens.
What is the helpline number of the Rajasthan Bhamashah card?
If all the citizens present in the state want any help related to the Bhamashah card, then they can contact on this number 18001806127. This toll-free number has been issued to provide assistance to the citizens.
Under the Bhamashah card scheme, the beneficiary citizen of the state will get the benefit of which facilities?
Beneficiary citizens will now get the benefit of all the schemes available in the state through this card, pension scheme, scholarship, and all other types of government schemes will now be received under this card.
What is bhamashah card scheme?
Bhamashah card scheme has been brought by the Rajasthan government in the interest of the state, in which they will be able to get the benefits of all government schemes through this card. This card will be made in the name of the lady of the family. For this, they must have an account with their national bank which will be linked with Aadhaar.u003cbru003e
What are the required documents of Rajasthan Bhamashah Card Scheme?
Voter ID card of the applicant, bank account details of the applicant, mobile number, email id, passport size photo, original residence certificate, copy of ration card, aadhar card
What should be the eligibility for making Bhamashah Card?
Applicant must be a permanent resident of Rajasthan. Under this scheme, all those families of the state can apply in whose house a woman has been made as to the head. There should be a bank account in the name of the head. Also, the bank account should be linked with Aadhaar. All the disabled people of the state will also be eligible under this scheme.
What is the purpose of the Rajasthan Bhamashah Card?
The objective of the Rajasthan Bhamashah Card scheme is to make women financially and socially self-reliant. So that their all-around development can take place and they can become empowered. Under this scheme, Bhamashah cards will be made in the name of women only, for which it is necessary that they have their own bank account. In such a situation, they will be able to get the benefit of all government schemes directly.
For any type of information related to the Bhamashah card or solution of any problem related to the scheme, citizens can contact on the helpline number given below. Toll-Free Number: 18001806127