rch portal self registration | rch portal data entry | nrhm-rch portal | rch.nhm.gov.in logi | rch portal karnataka | rch data entry login | rch portal self registration | how to register in rch portal | rch app
RCH Portal 2022- This portal has been launched at the national level by the National Health Mission. Its purpose is that the team of the Health Department will collect the complete details of pregnant women, eligible couples,s and children from door to door and upload it on the RCH portal. On the basis of this, pregnant women and children are vaccinated after birth. Many important schemes are launched by the central and state government from time to time for the economic, social, and health welfare of the citizens of their state. As we all know that this country with a population of 139 crores is second in human resources. The population here is 18 percent of the total population of the world. It comes second in terms of population after China. The objective of the Reproductive and Child Health Society is to control the growing population in India as well as to establish appropriate measures for population control.
REPRODUCTIVE CHILD HEALTH which in Hindi Reproductive and Child Health Program Also called. Under this program, many services and facilities are organized for the welfare of pregnant women and babies. Under the program, with the help of the RCH portal, providing proper guidance to all pregnant women and collecting their information, and providing assistance to them.
What is RCH Portal?
Through the village profile created on the RCH portal, officials sitting in any part of the country can track the status of the implementation of programs and schemes related to the health of women and children. On this, village-wise data of pregnant women and children have to be entered and on the basis of this, all the facilities provided to pregnant women from the time of conception till the birth of the child have to be updated. To update the details of providing routine immunization and other health services to children from birth to two years. Its main objective is to bring transparency in the implementation of health services and programs related to children and women. REPRODUCTIVE CHILD HEALTH Society was established in the year 1997 with the objective of taking care of the health and welfare of women and children. RCH full name Reproductive and Child Health Program. This program has been included by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare with the aim of taking care of the health of reproductive, maternal, newborn, and child. With the help of this portal, the problem of infertility, the cycle of pregnancy, and the time of delivery, along with giving proper support to women, sexual protection of both husband and wife has also been included.
RCH PORTAL 2022 HIGHLIGHTS
|Portal Name||REPRODUCTIVE CHILD HEALTH|
|concerned department||Ministry of Health and Family Welfare|
|Objective||Providing services for the welfare of pregnant women and infants|
|beneficiary||pregnant women and babies|
|Total eligible pairs registered||22,46,29,221|
|Total registered pregnant women||208047148|
Objectives of rch.nhm.gov.in
The ability to regenerate, regulate and regenerate fertility in people for the welfare of women and children with a view to the health of women and children and to enable women to safely undergo pregnancy, delivery, and healthy pregnancy outcomes, child welfare, etc. RCH Portal has been launched under this program to make it successful. Reproductive and Child Health Program Some of the objectives are as follows –
- To reduce the birth rate below 21 per 1000 population.
- To reduce the infant mortality rate to less than 60 per 1000 live births.
- Reducing maternal mortality.
- To increase institutional deliveries to more than 80 per cent.
- To provide 100% vaccination to all newborns.
- 100% proper antenatal care
- To improve health services in the country.
BENEFITS AND FEATURES OF REPRODUCTIVE CHILD HEALTH PORTAL
Ministry of health and family welfare Reproductive and Child Health Program The health services provided by the RCH program for the health benefits of women and children will be uploaded on the portal. Reproductive and Child Health Program The benefits of the portal and the features of the portal are as follows –
- With the help of the portal, all pregnant women will be provided with the necessary measures for their care.
- With the help of the portal, pregnant women will be able to get their health related information.
- Efforts are being made to reduce the mortality rate of pregnant women under the programme.
- With the help of the portal, pregnant women will be able to track their health reports.
- Women’s mortality rate during pregnancy and childbirth will be reduced.
- With the help of the Women Portal, pregnant women will be able to view their details on their mobile phones through their ID numbers.
- Information related to vaccines can be accessed from home with the help of the portal.
- Information about pre-delivery tests will also be uploaded with the help of the portal, so that pregnant women will be able to get information related to the vaccine easily.
Stages of RCH
RCH is divided into 4 stages. These four steps are as follows-
- Family Planning-To look into the methods of population control under the RCH program and to research the failing aspects of population control programmes.
- Securing the MotherhoodEnsuring the health of pregnant women and providing support for proper care during pregnancy.
- Care for Mothers- Providing nutrition, immunization and post-delivery health monitoring of pregnant women in this phase of RCH portal.
- Care for ChildrenRCH portal aims at educating the parents about information related to immunization by pregnant women for breastfeeding their babies and for taking care of the health of newborn babies.
RCH Portal 2022 Registration
Full name of RCH Reproductive and Child Health Program Is. To take advantage of the facilities available to the beneficiary, first of all, he has to register himself on the portal. Follow the steps given below to register yourself on RCH Portal –
- Your registration on the portal is done on the basis of the identity done by the ANM on the register.
- Beneficiaries will be included in this on the basis of identification through household survey.
- Identification numbers are not provided to the beneficiaries by the ANM.
- Once you are identified, your data is sent to the data entry operator on the RCH portal.
- The following information is included in the data –
- village wise information
- Tracking of eligible couples using contraceptives.
- Tracking of pregnant women.
- Children tracking.
- On joining the RCH portal, a 12 digit ID number is issued to the beneficiary.
- In this way your registration will be done.
Note This program is divided into 2 phases. With the help of this portal, pregnant women and their babies will get health benefits. With the help of the portal, registered pregnant women and their children after delivery will be able to get information related to the vaccine for two and a half years with the help of an ID number. With the help of this 12-digit ID, women will be able to get their children from any region of the country, as well as get information related to vaccines with the help of the portal.
RCH Portal Online Registration
For online registration on RCH Portal, one has to first visit RCH Portal www.rch.nhm.gov.in. The portal provides an opportunity to the rural and urban population (pregnant women and children) to register themselves and avail themselves of all the services required during pregnancy and child immunization.
- Bal Sanrakshan Ikai Bihar Vacancy 2022 for Chowkidar & other post
- Silai Machine Yojana 2022 online Apply list status check
- Simultala online form 2022-23 for Class 6th Admission, Admit card
- Code of Conduct 2022
- Patna High Court Vacancy for Stenographer & Computer Operator 2022 apply online
- Rojgar Rin Yojana Bihar 2022 upto 5 lakh Apply online
RCH Portal self-registration of a pregnant woman
- For jsy scheme self-registration, the beneficiary should click on the following URL : https://rch.nhm.gov.in/RCH
- The home page will open where the beneficiary can click on the ‘Self Registration’ control.
- On clicking on ‘Self Registration’ the main page will open where the beneficiary has the following options – Click on To register Pregnant Woman – New Registration.
- After filling all the mandatory information and mobile number, the beneficiary will click on the Get OTP button. OTP will be sent to the mobile number.
- Enter the beneficiary OTP and captcha and click on save button
- After verifying the mobile number, the beneficiary details will be submitted and registration ID will be generated for further reference.
- After successful registration, an SMS will be sent on the mobile to the beneficiary and the concerned health provider for further use.
RCH Portal Application Check Status
RCH Portal Application status: See the registration status for a pregnant women application like this:-
- The following page will be shown to check self-registration status
- Enter the Beneficiary/User in the form :- i. State ii. registered mobile number
- After clicking on Get OTP user will get OTP on given mobile number
- By providing the OTP and clicking on Search, the user can check the status of the application
- On clicking the link of reference number, beneficiary details can be viewed or edited.
How to Login to RCH Portal?
To login to the RCH portal, you need to follow the steps given below –
- First of all you have to visit the official website of RCH Portal rch.nhm.gov.in will go on.
- As soon as you go to the website, the home page of the website will open on your screen, where you have to select the option “Data Entry”.
- After selecting “Data Entry”, a new page will open in front of you. Which will be something like this –
- On this new page, you have to enter your state name, state code, user name, password, and captcha code.
- After entering, you have to click on the login button.
- In this way the process of login of the applicant will be completed.
Procedure to enter data on RCH Portal
Many facilities/services are provided by the RCH portal to pregnant women and their babies. Information is collected for availing of these services. The procedure to enter data on the RCH portal is given below –
- Firstly visit the official website of RCH Portal.
- On the home page of the website, you have to select the option “Data Entry”.
- Now you have to enter here by selecting the state and username.
- Now you have to input login and go to your account and sign in.
- Now you have to enter the asked information like district, label and health block, you have to select them.
- After this select the type of health facility, sub facility and village.
- Now you will see the benefit of “Data Entry” in the screen.
- You have to enter the type of data you want to enter.
- Type of data to be entered – Population Entry
- total number of citizens
- Enumeration of a suitable applicant
- Estimated number of women expecting children
- infant population
- health provider details,
- eligible couple
- couple title
- couple’s residential details
- details of joints
- valid mobile number
- pregnant woman
- child penetration
- health provider
- direct data entry
- Now enter the population details and qualified candidate details.
- Now save the data.
Questions/Answers related to RCH Portal
What is the full form of RCH?
he full name of RCH is REPRODUCTIVE CHILD HEALTH
What is the purpose of RCH Portal?
The purpose of the portal is to provide essential services for the welfare of registered pregnant women and babies.
How to login RCH?
The process of login on the portal has been described in the article, with the help of which you can login?
how many stages is RCH divided?
RCH is divided into 4 stages.
How much amount is available in Janani Suraksha Yojana?
Rs 1400 is given to pregnant mother in rural area and Rs 1000 in urban area.
What is the name of Janani Suraksha Yojana official website?
Hope you have got information about How to Register on RCH Portal? What is the Full Name of RCH? Benefits and Features of Rch.nhm.gov.in and Purpose of Portal. If you have any question related to this portal or you want to give your suggestions to us, then you can write in the comment box.