mukhyamantri alpsankhyak rojgar rin yojana bihar | pradhan mantri rojgar rin yojana | mukhyamantri alpsankhyak rojgar rin yojana bihar | alpsankhyak rojgar rin yojana,mukhyamantri alpsankhyak rojgar rin yojana,bihar mukhyamantri rojgar rin yojana,bihar alpsankhyak berojgar loan yojna,bihar rojgar loan yojna,bihar sarkar rojgar loan yojna,alpsankhyak loan for business bihar,bihar rojgar loan yojna online kaise kare,mukhyamantri alpsankhyak rojgar yojna,bihar loan yojana,bihar alpsankhyak loan yojana,bihar loan yojna,bihar berojgar loan yojna,mukhymantri alpsankhyak rojgar rin yojana bihar
Rojgar Rin Yojana Bihar 2022:- 5% annual interest rate for starting employment by providing loans to unemployed youth under the Chief Minister’s Minority Employment Loan Scheme (mukhyamantri alpsankhyak rin yojana Bihar) for the Muslim, Sikh, Christian, Buddhist, Parsi, and Jain community members of the minority community of Bihar. But the loan is being given by the government, for which the Bihar government has sought applications. state-maintained Chief Minister Minority Employment Loan Scheme Under (Alpsankhyak loan scheme 2022 Bihar) for the financial years 2021-22 and 2021-22,
Minority communities such as Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Parsis, and Jains Minimum for various business from persons of 5% p.a. interest rate Application form has been invited in the form to provide loan amount. If you are also a resident of Bihar and belong to the minority community of the state like Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Parsi, and Jain community and you have some kind of shop. Whose list has been given to you below, then through that shop you can apply for Bihar Employment Loan Scheme. Bihar Rin scheme You can take a loan up to ₹ 500000 under this.
Bihar Minority Loan Scheme 2022 Application for the same has also been started. So through today’s article, we are going to tell you that Bihar Employment Loan Scheme Loan What qualifications do you need to have? mukhyamantri alpsankhyak rojgar rin yojana Bihar What documents do you need to have to take a loan? And minority loan Bihar 2022 How can you apply? Complete information will be told to you step by step through this post. If you like the post then please share it and if you have any questions then you can ask us by commenting in the comment section below. minority Employment Loan Scheme
Rojgar Rin Yojana Bihar Importent Point
|Post Name||Rojgar Rin Scheme Bihar 2022|
|Scheme Name||Chief Minister Minority Employment Loan Scheme (Alpsankhyak Loan Yojana 2021)|
|Benefits||Loans from minority communities such as Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Parsis, and Jains for various business purposes at a minimum interest rate of 5% per annum.|
|Loan Amount||Maximum 5 Lakh|
|Interest Rate||5% Par Annual|
What is Rojgar Rin Scheme Bihar 2022?
The main objective of this scheme is to provide loan amounts from minority communities such as Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Parsi, and Jain community people for various businesses at a minimum 5% annual interest rate. So that employment opportunities will be generated in the state. Through this scheme, the economic condition of the people will improve and they will become self-reliant. Alpsankhyak Rojgar Loan Yojana 2022 Under this, the citizens of Bihar can get loans from any bank. The people of minority communities will be developed through this scheme.
Rojgar Rin Scheme Bihar 2022 Qualification
- Applicant’s age should be between 18 to 50 years
- The applicant should be a resident of the same district, the benefit of the scheme is to be taken.
- Applicant should not be in government/semi-government service
- The annual family income of the applicant should not exceed ₹ 400000
- The applicant should be from a minority such as a Muslim, Sikh, Christian, Buddhist, Jain or Parsi community. Certificate regarding their religion for minorities other than Muslim (produced by the respective religious institutions.)
- Maximum loan amount is ₹ 500000
- Applicant must have light motor driving license for four wheeler and drug license for drug shop photocopy of the application.
Documents for Rojgar Rin Scheme Bihar 2022
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- residence certificate
- Birth certificate
- income certificate
- mobile number
How to Apply Rojgar Rin Scheme Bihar 2022
Rojgar Rin Yojna Bihar To apply, first you will go on the website of the corporation www.bsmfc.org Website of Minority Welfare Department Bihar https://state.bihar.gov.in/minoritywelfare/CitizenHome.html .
given now Download by clicking on the button Form You have to click on the button. now in front of you, Mukhyamantri Alpsankhyak Rozgar Rinn Yojna Form (2020-21 & 2021-22) Click on it to download and print the form. Or the corporation headquarters/divisional office of the corporation can be obtained from the office of the District Minority Welfare Officer of all the districts. By filling all the information sought in the application form step by step, in your district by hand or through the post. Assistant Director District Minority Welfare Office I can submit from 07-02-2022 to 08-03 2022 till 5:00 PM.
For much information, the notification must read
Documents required for Chief Minister Minority Employment Loan Scheme applicant:
- Self attested photocopy of Aadhar linked bank pass book.
- 20 nos post dated cheque.
- Self attested photocopy of Aadhar card. ,
- Two color passport size photograph of the applicant.
- Self attested photocopy with original copy of residence and income certificate.
Who can be a Guarantor:
- For loan amount up to Rupees one lakh (100000) by the borrower himself, the guarantee of any person in whose name or in the name of his parents is the rent receipt / rent receipt.
- 1,00,001 to 5 lakhs (any one of these): Government servants / Semi-Government employees / Bank employees / Autonomous body workers / Anganwadi workers / Teachers of registered Madrasas / Employed teachers (whose service is at least 5 years left) ) / Motwalli of registered Waqf / personal guarantee of income tax payer / Immovable property equivalent to loan amount will have to be executed with Equitable Mortgage.
Required Documents of Guarantor:
(a) for loan amount up to one lakh rupees :
- Self attested photocopy of Aadhar Card of Guarantor.
- One color passport size photograph of the guarantor.
- Rent receipt / rent receipt / land receipt updated original receipt in the name of the guarantor or mother / father.
(b) Rs. 1,00,001 to Rs. 5 lakh :-
- Self attested photocopy of Guarantor’s Office ID and Aadhar Card (original copy will also be brought with you).
- Guarantor’s updated salary statement original and in which the date of retirement is mentioned.
- Self attested photocopy of service book of Guarantor.
- One color passport size photograph of the guarantor.
- Self attested photocopy of PAN card, Aadhar card and ITR updated 2 years self attested photocopy of “ITR not Nil” (original copy will also be brought) for personal guarantee of income tax payer.
Key things for the borrower of Chief Minister Minority Employment Loan Scheme
- Applicant should be resident of Bihar
- Be a resident of the same district where the business is to be run.
- Age should be between 18 to 50 years
- Applicant should belong to minority community
- Should not be in Government / Semi-Government service.
- The annual family income from all sources should not exceed Rs.4 lakh.
- 3 months will be given to start employment
- For loan amount up to Rs. one lakh, guarantee of such person in whose name or in the name of their parents is necessary to furnish the updated rent receipt / levy.
- For four wheeler loan, it is mandatory for the applicant to attach a light motor driving license and a photocopy of the drug license for a drug store with the application.
The loan distribution ratio between the applicants of rural and urban areas will be 70:30.
Guarantor required for loan amount above one lakh
A government or semi-government or bank employee or employee of an autonomous body (whose service is at least 5 years remaining) or personal guarantee of income taxpayer or Anganwadi worker or teacher of a registered madrassa or employed teacher for loan amount exceeding one lakh or One of the Motawalli of the registered Waqf will have to give a guarantee. In case of non-availability of the guarantor, a guarantee bond will have to be executed with an Equitable Mortgage equal to the loan amount.
If the purchase price of one unit of machine/equipment/equipment/material against the loan amount is Rs.1 lakh or more, then the quotation/proforma received from the authorized seller by the beneficiaries will be surrendered, for the supply of which the corporation will pay directly to the seller. Will be done.
If the amount is not paid by the beneficiaries according to the number of installments due for each year, after the end of the year, compound interest on the amount payable will be recovered from them by the corporation.
- Indian Army Registration 2022 online apply
- फसल सहायता योजना बिहार 2022 ऑनलाइन आवेदन करे
- BSC Nursing course salary syllabus- बीएससी नर्सिंग कोर्स की पूरी जानकारी
- UIDAI E learning portal 2022 for Aadhar enrollment & update certificate
- BCA Course Details in Hindi syllabus- बीसीए कोर्स करने के फायदे और पात्रता
- B.Ed course details fees syllabus duration in hindi – बीएड कोर्स क्या है कैसे करे
Mukhyamantri Alpsankhyak Rojgar Rin Yojana 2022 Loan Amount Payment
The principal and the interest due are to be refunded in a maximum of 20 quarterly installments i.e. 5 years. For starting the scheme/business, the first three months will be kept interest-free and can be completed by paying the installments in the stipulated time by the beneficiaries. They will be given a rebate of 0.5% in the interest payable.
Business/Units to be started in Employment Loan Scheme
Small loans up to a maximum of Rs 2 lakh
Beauty Parlour, General Store, Stationery Shop, Grocery Store, Electric Supplies Store, Crockery Shop, Plastic Shop, Automobile Spare, Spare Parts Store, Stein Fabrication Works, Tailoring & Embroidery Store, T.V. Stall, Tea Snacks Shop, Goat/Cock Meat Shop, Tire-Tube Repair Shop, Candle/Agarbatti Making, Motor Rewinding, Applique Work, Jute-Bag Manufacturing, Mobile/Laptop Repair, Ota Egg Shop, Grinder / Spices Milling Industry, Oil Industry, E-rickshaw and Fruit Vegetables, etc. of this type, etc.
Maximum Rs.5 Lakhs Micro Loans
Mobile Shop, Block Printing Machine, Bangles Factory, Sheep Industry, Gate Grill Manufacturing, Rice/Bundle Meal, Generator, Desk-top Printing, Computer Spare & Shop, Tempu, Mini Van, Cargo Van, Scorpio, Sumo, Bellero, Readymade, Furniture Shop, Shoe Shop, Clothing Store, Food & Food, Building Material, Drug Store, Poultry Farming, Electronics Goods Store, Mineral Water Shop, Jewelry Store, Hardware Store, Pathology, Coaching Institute, Bag Factory, Bakery, Flex & Digital Printing Shop, Medical Equipment Manufacturing, Steel Fabrication, Tire-Tube Shop and so on.
Chief Minister Minority Employment Loan Scheme Application?
To take advantage of the Chief Minister Minority Employment Loan Scheme, you can submit the application form to the office of the District Minority Welfare Officer of your district by hand or through the post.
Employment Loan Scheme Selection Process :-
Applicants for Mukhyamantri Alpsankhyak Rojgar Rin Yojana 2021 loan will be selected by the district level selection committee constituted by the state government, after that receiving the selected list from the selection committee, the process of agreement, and guarantee bond between the selected applicants and the district minority welfare officer cum in-charge officer After completion, the loan amount will be ensured.
To download the form, one has to go to the website of Bihar, Government Corporation, www.bsmfc.org , where the application for the State Sustainable Chief Minister Minority Employment Loan Scheme will be written, on which you can download the form by clicking on it.
Along with the form, these documents will also have to be given like Aadhar card, voter ID, PAN card, residence proof, photocopy of bank passbook, passport size photo and photocopy of income certificate.
For more information about Bihar Chief Minister’s Minority Employment Loan Scheme, watch the video given below and subscribe to our YouTube channel to see the latest video, if you have any questions related to Chief Minister’s Minority Employment Loan Scheme, then please comment and ask. | We will try to answer it as soon as possible.
In Chief Minister’s Minority Employment Loan Scheme also loan like entrepreneur scheme
Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar said that like the entrepreneur scheme, loans will be made available to the people for employment under the Chief Minister’s Minority Employment Loan Scheme. This said on Friday in the review meeting of the Minority Welfare Department. He said that by doing this, more and more people would be motivated by taking loans for employment and would further their employment. Chief Minister Nitish Kumar directed the officers to always review the progress of all the schemes being run for the minorities in Bihar so that the people of Bihar continue to get its benefits.
How will Rojgar Rin Yojna Bihar 2022 be selected?
Under the Bihar Minority Employment Loan Scheme, first of all, the applicant will have to get registered. After this, the support verification report of the selected candidates will be received by the Commissionerate Incharge before sanctioning the loan amount to the selected candidates by the Selection Committee. After this, the decision to give a loan will be taken to them and their documents will be signed by the commissioner in charge. After this process is completed, the loan amount will be directly transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account through Direct Benefit Transfer.
Rojgar Rin Yojna Bihar 2022 How will money transfer
Once the sanction order is received, the loan amount is transferred to the beneficiary’s account.
If the amount of the sanction is more than ₹ 100000, then this amount is transferred to the account of the vendor.
If the loan amount is less than ₹ 100000 then this amount is directly transferred to the applicant’s account
Rojgar Rin Yojna Bihar 2022 Loan Scheme Transfer
If the loan is of Rs 1 lakh: If the loan amount is ₹100000 If so, all the guarantees or the guarantee of any person who or whose parents have the receipt of rent and other related documents. if the loan ₹100000 If the loan is more than ₹10000If it is more than 0 then the government, Semi Govt, Banks, Income Tax Payers, Anganwadi Workers Teacher-registered madrassas, etc. having immovable property will be the guarantors.
Rojgar Rin Yojna Bihar 2022 Loan Interest Rate
Rate of interest: Simple interest rate of 5% will be levied on the loan amount after the moratorium period of 3 months.
EMI:- The loan amount will be repaid in 20 equal quarterly installments.
Discount:- If the beneficiary pays the entire loan amount within the stipulated time, then they will be given a rebate of 0.5 percent in the interest rate.
Penalty:- If the beneficiary does not pay the installment on time then they will have to pay a penalty.
Post-dated cheque:- The beneficiary will have to deposit 10 to 20 post-dated cheques.
अल्पसंख्यक लोन बिहार 2022 list | अल्पसंख्यक रोजगार ऋण योजना | अल्पसंख्यक लोन योजना राजस्थान 2022 | mukhyamantri alpsankhyak rojgar rin yojana bihar
अल्पसंख्यक लोन बिहार 2022 list | bihar minority loan scheme 2022 | alpsankhyak loan yojana 2022 bihar | alpsankhyak loan bihar final list