SBI WhatsApp Banking: SBI Launched Their WhatsApp Banking Service The big convenience started for SBI customers, many works of the bank will be done through Whatsapp without going to the branch Many tasks of the bank will be done through Whatsapp without going the branch: In today’s time people do not like to go out for bank work. People want that all their bank-related work should be done sitting at home.
All bank companies understand this and they are trying that more and more work related to the bank can be given online to people so that more and more people connect with that bank company. In this online banking facility, SBI has launched a new system in which you can get all the information related to your bank through Whatsapp Messaging App.
Let those who do not know, tell them that Whatsapp is a messaging app through which we can send a message to any person. Through this app, you can now get all your account information related to SBI.
Today we will provide you information about SBI WhatsApp Banking. How can you do SBI WhatsApp Banking online, what is the process for that. We will know all such information with the help of this article, for this read this article till the end.
|Name of service:-||SBI WhatsApp Banking Kaise Use Kare 2022|
|the gain:-||SBI users can check their balance and mini statement on his phone from WhatsApp itself.|
This facility is already used by many banks but now it is being used by the country’s largest bank State Bank of India and it will be of great convenience to the people. If you also want to take advantage of this facility issued by SBI, then read the complete information given by us carefully.
SBI WhatsApp Banking 2022
You must know that SBI is the largest bank in our country. This bank keeps on bringing this kind of service to its customers every day, any new loan scheme or any such service so that the customer does not have to go to the bank, all their work can be done online. In such a situation, SBI has just started SBI WhatsApp Banking service.
In which SBI customers can take advantage of small service like balance and mini statement with the help of their WhatsApp. The activation process for this is also very easy. We have also given information about SBI WhatsApp Banking process here in this article below.
Registration has to be done for SBI WhatsApp Messaging.
If you want to take advantage of SBI WhatsApp Service, then you have to first register and to register, you have to type WAREG on 7208933148 from your mobile’s Message App and after that send your Account Number by pressing Space (SMS).
The format of your message should be something like WAREG Account Number. You send this message only from the mobile number linked to the SBI account so that you will be able to get the benefit of SBI’s service.
Save on Whatsapp number 90226 90226
If you have followed the above steps given by us well then your registration will be done. Then after registration, the message itself will come from the 90226 90226 number by SBI. You can save this number after the message arrives.
After the message of Registration Confirmation is received by SBI, you send it by typing Hi or Hi SBI Message and you will get the message given below by SBI.
Welcome to SBI Whatsapp Banking Services!
Please choose from any of the options below.
1. Account Balance
2. Mini Statement
3. De-register from WhatsApp Banking
You may also type your query to get started.
Reply to the message
If you type 1 in the reply to the message given by SBI, then you will be given information about the account balance of your bank account. If you send by 2-Type, then you will be given a Mini Statement. If you send by typing 3 then your de-registration will be done from WhatsApp Banking, so you will not be able to avail of the facility of WhatsApp Banking.
What are the facilities SBI Whatsapp Banking is providing at the moment?
SBI released its Whatsapp Banking facility a few days back. In this, you will be able to get three types of facilities, in which you can check your account balance and get a mini statement and in the third facility, you get the option to register Whatsapp Banking De.
- UP Awas Vikas Yojana 2022: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Housing Scheme List
- Yandex mail images translate games browser 2022
- Satta King fast result online 2022
- whatsapp web scan login qr code app download for pc 2022
- Indian Government Internship Program List 2022
- Teacher Day Speech 2022 for teachers by student
- Bihar Sauchalay Online Apply 2022 will get an amount of ₹ 12,000 in everyone’s account
- Rajasthan Gargi Puraskar Yojana 2022 Application, Last Date
- Bihar Khatiyan Kaise Nikale 2022 Sabhi District Ka
- Sita Rama Download [4K, HD, 1080p 480p, 720p] Review
You can take advantage of the facilities 24×7
You can get the facility of SBI Whatsapp Banking 24/7. At the moment you can check your account balance and get a mini statement. According to SBI’s plan, after some time you can get to see many other facilities also through SBI Whatsapp Banking.
SBI is the largest bank in India in comparison to customers, which gives many facilities to its people, and in this episode some time ago SBI launched its Whatsapp Banking, under which you can register yourself, through the mobile number linked to your account. After registration, you can get the facility of WhatsApp Banking in which you can check your Account Balance and get a Mini Statement. SBI has assured its customers that they will also provide other facilities through WhatsApp Banking as soon as possible. How did you like this article of ours, do tell us by commenting below.
What is SBI WhatsApp Banking?
SBI WhatsApp Banking is a kind of digital service that will benefit the customers of SBI sitting at home. There is no activation fee for this. SBI has kept this service free of cost for its customer. In this SBI WhatsApp Banking service, the customer can get all the information about SBI’s back account using his WhatsApp. The customer will only have to activate on WhatsApp with the help of an activation number on his WhatsApp. If the customer wants, he can also deactivate this activation at any time. So let us get information about SBI WhatsApp Banking.
Benefits of SBI WhatsApp Banking
- With this, the applicant can check his bank balance sitting at home.
- With the help of SBI WhatsApp Banking, SBI customers can also view their recent mini statement.
- The special thing about SBI WhatsApp Banking is that the customer can activate it anytime and can deactivate it anytime.
- There is no need for the applicant to know the bank for mini statement or balance check.
SBI WhatsApp Banking Eligibility
- For SBI WhatsApp Banking, the applicant should have an account in SBI Bank.
- The applicant should also have a WhatsApp account for SBI WhatsApp Banking.
- For this, the WhatsApp number should be linked with the applicant’s back account.
- The applicant should also be able to operate the phone.
- Applicant’s mobile number
SBI WhatsApp Banking Activation Process
- For that SBI customer has to send WAREG Account number in text message in his phone and send it to 7208933148.
- After that after some time WhatsApp Banking Activation will be done on your phone.
- After that you can take advantage of all the services of WhatsApp Banking.
How to Check Bank Balance with SBI WhatsApp Banking
- First of all you have to save the helpline number of SBI +919022690226 in your phone.
- After that you have to go to your WhatsApp and send the message by typing Hi.
- After that the reply will come from their side. In that you will get the option of bank balance on the first number itself.
- For that you have to send a message by typing 1.
- Shortly after that you will get a new message in front of you that will contain your bank balance.
SBI WhatsApp Banking Mini Statement Check Process
- For this, you have to open the helpline number of SBI in WhatsApp.
- After that send the message by typing Hi.
- After that a new message will come in which there will be another option of Mini Statement.
- Write 2 for him and send it.
- After that your Mini Statement will be in front of you in no time.
SBI WhatsApp Banking Deactivation Process
- If you want to stop this SBI WhatsApp Banking service, then for that you have to open the helpline number of SBI in your WhatsApp and you have to send the message by Hi-Type.
- After that a message will come from SBI. In this, the customer will get the third option which will be the option of SBI WhatsApp Banking Deactivation, send a message by writing 3 for him.
- After that another message will come in which you really want to do Deactivation, it will be asked. Send it by writing Yes in it. After that SBI WhatsApp Banking will be deactivated.
FAQ’s SBI WhatsApp Banking Service
What is SBI Whatsapp Banking?
SBI Whatsapp Banking is a WhatsApp Helpdesk issued by SBI, through which the customer can know all the information related to his bank through a WhatsApp message.
How to use SBI Whatsapp Banking?
To use SBI Whatsapp Banking, you have to register by sending a message to the given number from the number linked to your account, after which you can use this facility. If you want to understand this process better then read our full article.
What is SBI WhatsApp Banking Number?
SBI WhatsApp Banking number is +919022690226.