aadhar card me mobile number kaise jode 2022,aadhar card me mobile number kaise jode,aadhar card me mobile number kaise change kare,adhar card change mobile number,aadhar card me mobile number kaise jode online,adhar card change mobile number 2022
Adhar Card Me Mobile Number Kaise Change Kare Change your mobile number in Aadhar card easily sitting at home At present, you all know very well how important Aadhar card is for us. In today’s time, this is a very important document, without which many things are impossible and all the information on this card is correct, which is also necessary. If the information in the Aadhar card is not correct, many problems can arise. Because this card is used for many things, such as getting a new SIM card, making a driving license along with a PAN card, opening an account in a bank, enrollment of children in school along with Subsidies, and getting jobs in companies. Aadhar card is used for all the work. Adhar Card Pe Mobile Number Kaise Change Kare Its complete information is given below.
Aadhar card must be linked with your mobile number. In such a situation, if you have changed your mobile number and have not updated it in Aadhaar, then get it done as soon as possible. You can apply for its update from mobile while sitting at home. For this, you have to pay only 50 rupees. If there are any mistakes in your mobile number, then you can make changes in it online sitting at home. Even you can update your mobile number in it. UIDAI has provided the facility to update the mobile number linked to Aadhaar sitting at home. To update all the personal details like name, address and date of birth in the Aadhar card, it is necessary to register your mobile number on the Aadhar card. So that OTP can be sent to the same number during the update.
How to Change Aadhar Card Me Mobile Number
Almost all the work related to Aadhar Card has been done online. That is, now many things related to Aadhar Card can be easily done online through your mobile phone sitting at home. For this, you can make changes in name, address, date of birth etc. by asking for OTP on the registered mobile number. But nowadays the biggest problem is that mobile number is linked with Aadhar card. Because whenever Aadhar card document is needed in any important work, then OTP is received on the Registered Mobile Number, and by entering the OTP received only, we can proceed in that work. but when you Aadhar Card Se Mobile Number Link If not, then there may be a hindrance in that work. If your mobile number is not linked in the Aadhar card or want to update a new mobile number by deleting old mobile number. Its information is available below, please read this post completely.
Adhar Card me Mobile Number Kaise Change Kare
Maximum information in the Aadhar card can be changed online sitting at home. But it is not possible to change the mobile number by itself. Adhar Card Me Mobile Number Badalna If you want, then you have to go to your nearest Aadhaar center. However, it is very important from the security point of view. But to avoid queues at the nearest Aadhaar center, you can book an appointment online. You don’t need to go anywhere for this. On booking the appointment, you can reach the nearest Aadhaar center by setting the date and time according to your convenience. Then your work will be done immediately. We have provided complete information about it below, for this stay tuned till the end of this post.
How To Change Mobile Number In Aadhar Card
Aadhar Card Me Mobile Number Kaise Change Kare let’s know –
- To book an appointment to change the mobile number in Aadhar card, first of all you have to go to the official website of Aadhar card. The link of which we have provided below.
- After this, on the home page of the official website, in the option of Get Adhar, click on the option of Book An Appointment.
- Then click on Proceed To Book Appointment.
- After that, now after entering the Mobile Number and Captcha Code, you have to verify with OTP and click on the option of Adhar Update.
- After that, after entering your name and Aadhar number, select the mobile number and click on Proceed.
- After this the new mobile no. Verify with OTP by entering.
- Then go to the option of Book Appointment.
- Now you will choose your nearest Aadhaar center on the basis of the given information and will have to set the time and date.
- Then ₹ 50 fee will have to be paid through online mode only.
- Click on the option of Generate Payment Receipt / Generate Application Form and download it.
- Finally, you will have to appear at the Aadhar Card Center on the given date and time in the Appointment Shift, then your mobile number will be updated by the Aadhar Center itself.
The mobile number update process
- First of all, one has to visit the UIDAI website https://ask.uidai.gov.in/#//. After this, on the next open page, fill your phone number and captcha.
- After this, click on the button of Send OTP to process OTP on your phone number. Submit the OTP received on your phone by filling it in the box given on the right.
- After this the next page will open where Aadhaar Service will be written. Click on Update Aadhaar here. After this a page will open in front of you. Here you will see the options of Name, Aadhar Card, Address.
- Here, whatever you want to change, say mobile number is to be switched off, or if you want to link the phone number with Aadhaar, then you fill the details here and click on what do you want to update, after that you select the mobile number and submit it.
- Now on the next page you will be asked to fill the captcha. Here complete this process by sending OTP to your phone number and also verify the OTP received on your mobile number. Then click on Save and Proceed.
- A notification will come to you before submitting. Re-check all the information you have given in it. After that submit it.
- Then after that you book your appointment. You can do this by clicking on ‘Book Appointment’. Click here to know the process of booking an appointment
- Now in the next step you have to go to the Aadhaar center. Here you will be charged Rs 50 as fee. After this your number will be updated.
AADHAR CARD MOBILE NUMBER CHANGE ONLINE PROCESS
Follow the steps given below to change the mobile number in Aadhar card online:
- First, visit this link: https://appointments.uidai.gov.in/bookappointment.aspx
- Select your city or location.
- Click on “Proceed To Book Appointment”.
- Enter mobile number and captcha code.
- After filling the details click on Get OTP.
- Enter OTP and Verify OTP.
- Select Update Existing Aadhar Details below Select Enrollment Type.
- Now, type your Aadhar card number and name.
- Select Mobile No option.
- Below New Mobile No, type your new mobile number.
- Preview after filling the required information.
- Preview pop-up box will appear, check the new Aadhaar mobile number and confirm.
- Select your state, city and branch.
- Below Payment Type: Select Cash or Online Payment.
- Now, select your online appointment date and time and click on Next.
- If you had selected Cash in the payment type, then your appointment has been fixed.
- If online payment was chosen, then the appointment will be fixed after paying Rs.50.
- Lastly, click on Print Appointment Slip and download your Appointment Slip.
- congratulation ! You have applied online for change your Aadhar card mobile number.
After booking the appointment online, you will have to visit the Aadhar Seva Kendra at the right time with the appointment slip print out and Aadhar card to correct the mobile number. A new mobile number will be added to your Aadhar card immediately and enrollment receipt will be received. Keep in mind that the payment of Rs 50 will be taken from you online or after knowing the Aadhar Seva Kendra. If you have a smartphone then you can also apply the above online appointment book process on mAadhar App.
HOW TO UPDATE MOBILE NUMBER IN AADHAR CARD:
In this trick, we are going to use Aadhar Card Reprint Service . You have to order a new Aadhar card print online through this service. Keep in mind, give your new mobile number while ordering. Read below for complete steps:
- Go to the official website of UIDAI .
- Click on the order “Aadhaar Reprint Option” given under the “Get Aadhaar” section.
- Enter your Aadhaar number or Virtual ID number and type the security code.
- Now, tick the box “My mobile number not registered” and enter your new mobile number.
- After completing all the above steps, click on “Send OTP”.
- Now, fill the 6 digit OTP and accept the “Terms & Conditions”.
- Lastly, make a payment of Rs.50. You can do through Debit/Credit Card, Net Banking, Wallet.
- After making the payment, the receipt will be shown on the computer screen, this receipt will contain the SRN number, through which you will be able to track your Aadhaar reprint order status.
The new Aadhar card will be delivered to your address in 7 to 10 days by speed post. When the parcel arrives in your hand, then confirm from the online UIDAI site whether the mobile number has been added or not. For more information
Note: Aadhar Reprint Service has been stopped. This trick is not necessary that it should work for everyone. This trick may or may not work. But, your Rs 50 will not be wasted as a new original Aadhar card will be sent to your home. If you want, you can also change the Aadhar card mobile number from mobile phone through mAadhaar App by getting Aadhar reprinted.
HOW TO LINK OR ADD MOBILE NUMBER IN AADHAR CARD OFFLINE
This is an offline method to link aadhar card with a mobile number. In this method, you have to go to your nearest Aadhar Card Update Center. Before going to the Aadhar center, download the Aadhar Card Correction Form and fill it out. You just have to fill in your name, aadhaar number, and new mobile number in the form.
Now, take your Aadhar Card, filled Aadhar Update Form, and visit the nearest Aadhar Update Center. Tip: If you have Aadhar Seva Kendra near you then you can book your Aadhar Seva Kendra Appointment online. You will not have to stand in line after booking an appointment.
When you will reach the Aadhar center, give your Aadhar Card and Aadhar Update Form to Aadhar Enrollment Operator and ask to update the phone number. The operator will initiate the process of updating your Aadhaar and upon completion, you will be given an Enrollment Receipt. In this receipt, you will get the enrollment number and date-time printed through which you can check the Aadhaar card status online.
WHAT DOCUMENT PROOF IS REQUIRED TO CHANGE MOBILE NUMBER in AADHAR CARD?
I want to tell you that no documentary proof is required to change the mobile number on Aadhar card. All you have to do is carry your Aadhar card and appointment slip. If Aadhar Correction Form is required, then Aadhar Center gives it and no separate charge is levied for it. In simple language, you just have to take your Aadhar card and new mobile number, no document will have to be given here to change your mobile phone number.
Come on, this post ends now. I hope that now you will not face any problem related to the Aadhar card mobile number correction. If there is any problem in changing the Aadhar card mobile number (How To Change Aadhar Mobile Number) then definitely comment below.
- Bihar Graduation Admission 2022 FOR BA, BSC And BCOM
- IGPUNJAB- Punjab Property Tax online Payment
- पीएम स्वनिधि योजना (PM SVANidhi) 2022 ऑनलाइन आवेदन
- Bihar CSRP Registration & Login 2022 Common Social Registry Portal?
- bihar graduation admissionJPU Chapra University 2
HOW TO CHANGE AADHAR CARD MOBILE NUMBER ONLINE?
To update or change your Aadhar card mobile number, you can book your appointment sitting at home online from the site of UIDAI. By the way, there is another online trick that can work, read this article completely for more information.
HOW MANY DAYS DOES IT TAKE TO ADD A NEW MOBILE NUMBER TO AADHAR CARD?
It takes about 48 to 72 hours to add a new mobile number an Aadhar card. Mostly the phone number gets climbed within one to two days, but the time limit is not fixed.
HOW MUCH IS THE CHARGE FOR CHANGING AADHAR CARD MOBILE NUMBER?
UIDAI has kept the charge of Aadhar card registered mobile phone number correction at Rs 50. This is an official charge. There is no need to pay more than this.
HOW MANY TIMES CAN I CHANGE AADHAR CARD MOBILE?
You can change the mobile number in your Aadhar card as many times as you want, UIDAI has not put any limit in it yet.
HOW TO ADD PHONE NUMBER IN AADHAR CARD?
To add a new mobile phone number to the Aadhar card, you must book an appointment online and then go to the Aadhar service center to get your phone number linked.
HOW TO ADD MOBILE NUMBER IN AADHAR CARD ONLINE WITHOUT OTP?
To add mobile number to Aadhar card online, that too is not possible at present without OTP as UIDAI has not launched any such online service. However, you can book an appointment online to change the mobile number.
HOW TO LINK AADHAR CARD WITH MOBILE NUMBER
Now, all the new numbers being issued are already linked with your Aadhar card number, so there is no need for you to do any linking separately. If you want to link mobile number in Aadhar card then visit your nearest Aadhar center.
,aadhar card me mobile number kaise jode mobile se,aadhar card me mobile number kaise link kare,aadhar card me mobile number kaise jode mobile se 2022,aadhar card mobile number change,aadhar card mein mobile number kaise jode