Agneepath Recruitment Scheme:- Hello friends, friends, today we have brought for you, started by the Ministry of Defense, Government of India. “Agneepath Recruitment Scheme” related information. Defense Minister of our country “Mr. Rajnath Singh” Under the leadership of Ji, talented youth of India will be recruited for 4 years in the three armies of India. The Ministry of Defense of the Central Government has given such recruitment to the youth. “Agniveer” Named. Friends, among you there will be many youths of the country whose dream is to join the Indian Army and serve the country.
In today’s article, we are telling about this Agneepath Recruitment Scheme in our article for all those youths. Friends, let us tell you here that among the youth recruited under the Agneepath Recruitment Scheme of the Ministry of Defense of the Central Government. 75% of Agniveer soldiers will be retired from the Indian Army after the completion of their four years of service in the army and the rest will be 25% of Indian Agniveer soldiers will be kept in the army by extending their tenure for the next four years.
Indian Army Recruitment under Agneepath Recruitment Scheme
|army||first to the second year||third year||fourth year|
|Indian Air Force||3,500||4,400||5,300|
What is Agneepath Scheme 2022?
Agneepath Scheme There is a scheme recently launched by the Government of India, under which the youth will be recruited on commission in the armed forces for a period of 4 years in all the three forces i.e. water, land and air. Agneepath Scheme The forces recruited under this will be called Agniveer Sena. The Union Defense Minister Rajnath Singh announced the Agneepath scheme.
During this, Agniveers will be given a salary of 30,000/- in the first year to 40,000/- in the fourth year. Apart from this, risk, ration, uniform and suitable traveling allowance will also be given. All the information of which is explained further. At the same time, under this scheme, 25% of the forces will get a chance to work even after the completion of 4 years.
Benefits to the Agniveers
Agniveers will be given an attractive customized monthly package with applicable risk and hardship allowances across the three services. On completion of the engagement period of four years, the Agniveers would be paid a lump sum ‘Service Fund’ package, which would include their contribution consisting of interest earned thereon and a contribution equal to the accumulated amount of their contribution from the Government, as Shown below:
‘Service Fund’ will be exempted from income tax. There will be no entitlement to gratuity and pensionary benefits. The firefighters will be provided a non-contributory life insurance cover of Rs 48 lakh for the duration of their joining period in the Indian Armed Forces.
|Year||Customised Package (Monthly)||In Hand (70%)||Contribution to Agniveer Corpus Fund (30%)||Contribution to corpus fund by GoI|
Total contribution in Agniveer Corpus Fund after four years is Rs 5.02 Lakh
Exit After 4 Year – Rs 11.71 Lakh as SevaNidhi Package (Including, interest accumulated on the above amount as per the applicable interest rates would also be paid)
- CUET Syllabus 2022 And Exam Pattern For Courses, Download PDF
- Central OBC NCL Certificate Apply Online Bihar 2022
- 777 charlie movie download link leak on tamilrockers & movierulz
- FCI Recruitment 2022 Notification For 4710 posts of Category II, III and IV will be recruited
- India Neighbours border share countries list 2022
- Bihar Panchayat road Coolie Vacancy 2022
- BHEL Exam Syllabus & Patterns 2022
- Dhobi Ghat Scheme 2022 Laundry Bay Scheme Online
- veerame vaagai soodum download filmyzilla Review 480p 720p 1080p
- UP TGT PGT Vacancy 2022 Notification pdf in hindi for 4163 Post @upsessb.org online apply
Age Limit for Army Recruitment under Agneepath Recruitment Scheme
- Army Recruitment Agneepath Scheme Under the Indian Army, the age limit of the candidates have been kept from a minimum of 17.5 years to a maximum of 21 years for various posts (Sepoy, Airman and Sailors, etc.).
- Here let us also tell you that the other conditions of age limit for recruitment will remain the same as having been prescribed by the army.
Recruitment Selection Process
The candidates will be selected for the Agneepath recruitment in the army on the basis of the merit list issued by the army. This merit list will be prepared on the basis of the candidate’s performance in written tests, physical tests, interviews, etc.
Agniveer Scheme Eligibility
Age Range:- Enrollment will be on ‘All India All Class’ basis and eligible age will be between 17.5 to 21 years.
educational qualification:- Educational qualification for Agniveers will be applicable for enrollment in various categories. the former. The educational qualification for admission in General Duty (GD) Soldier is class 10. the table below.
Other Requirements:- The recruits will have to fulfill the prescribed medical eligibility conditions for enrollment in the Armed Forces as applicable for the respective categories/trades.
|Soldier General Duty||SSLC/Matric with 45% marks in aggregate.No%required if higher qualification.||17.5 – 21 Years|
|Soldier Technical||10+2/Intermediate exampassed in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English. Now eight age for higher qualification.||17.5 – 21 Years|
|SoldierClerk / StoreKeeper Technical||10+2/Intermediate exam passed in any stream(Arts,Commerce,Science)with 50% marks in aggregate and min40% in each subject. Weight age for higher qualification.||17.5 – 21 Years|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant||10+2/Intermediate exam passed in Science with Physics,Chemistry,Biologyand English with min 50% marks sin aggregate and min40% in each subject. Now eight age for higher qualification.||17.5 – 21 Years|
|Soldier Trades man||17.5 – 21 Years|
|(i)GeneralDuties||Non Matric||17.5 – 21 Years|
|(ii)SpecifiedDuties||Non Matric||17.5 – 21 Years|
As per current Indian Army Recruitment rules, subject to change. Educational requirements may be different for Indian Navy and Indian Air Force
About the training of Agniveer soldiers of Agneepath
- Under the scheme, the training given to Agniveer soldiers will be technology based.
- Let us tell you that the time period of training given to Agniveer soldiers will be from 10 weeks to 6 months.
Salary given to Agniveer soldiers
- Friends, whoever will join the army under this recruitment program, will be provided an annual salary of Rs 4.76 lakh in the first year of the army and the salary will be increased every year as per rules.
- In this way, by the end of the fourth year, the Agniveer soldiers will get an annual salary of about Rs 6.92 lakh.
How much pension will Agniveer soldiers get?
- Friends, let us tell you that 30% will be deducted from the service fund from the monthly salary paid to Agniveer while serving in the Indian Army.
- After, completing four years of service in the army, about Rs 11.71 lakh will be provided to the soldier along with interest on the amount deposited in the service fund.
- There is no provision of any kind of monthly pension in Agneepath Army Recruitment.
Amount to be given on the death of Agniveer soldier while in the army
- If any Agniveer soldier while serving in the army, a non-premium insurance cover of Rs 48 lakh will be provided by the government to the soldier.
- If the soldier gets martyrdom, then a financial ex-gratia amount of Rs 44 lakh will be provided by the government to the family members of the soldier.
- If a soldier becomes disabled while in the army, then Rs 44 lakh for 100% disability of the soldier, Rs 25 lakh for 75% disability, and Rs 15 lakh for 50% disability will be provided as compensation.
Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Date
Right now information has been given by the government under the Agneepath scheme, but for when the form will be filled, no information has been issued for this, as soon as any information is released, first of all you have to go through this website. You will get information. Notification will be issued for this, only then it will be known clearly. We will inform you once the notification is issued.
FAQs related to Agneepath Army Recruitment
u003cstrongu003eCan women candidates apply for Agneepath Army Vacancy?u003c/strongu003e
Yes, currently Indian Army Chief Manoj Pandey told that women candidates will be recruited under Agneepath Army Recruitment Scheme.
u003cstrongu003eWhen will the first rally of the Agneepath Recruitment Scheme start?u003c/strongu003e
The first rally will be started within 90 days from the launch of the scheme.
u003cstrongu003eWhat is the Educational Qualification for Agneepath Recruitment Scheme?u003c/strongu003e
The applicant candidate should have at least passed Intermediate class from any recognized school/board in the country.