List Of India Neighbours border share countries:- Hello friends, friends, as you know that our country India is the second-largest country in the world in terms of population and the seventh-largest country in terms of geographical area. By the way, our country India has a different identity in the world due to its diversity and culture.
Friends, today we are going to tell you about all the countries bordering India (List Of India’s Neighbours border share countries) through this article. You know that the Himalayas Mountains are located in the north of India and the Indian Ocean is located in the south. Similarly, in the west of India lies the plateau of the Rann of Kutch and the Arabian Sea, and in the east lies the Bay of Bengal or the Ganges Sea. Let us tell you here that in ancient times, India was surrounded by water on all three sides. jambudweep was known as. Next, we will give you the names of neighboring countries of India We are going to give the information which are as follows –
Friends, here let us tell you that India shares its international land borders with all its 9 neighboring countries, whose list is as follows –
|serial number||country name||Capital of the country||Country’s currency||official language (Official Language)|
|1||Pakistan||Islamabad||Pakistani Rupee||Urdu, English|
|2||Afghanistan||Kabul||afghani rupee||Dari Persian|
|3||China||Beijing||Ren Min Bi (yuan)||Mandarin|
|8||Sri Lanka maritime border||Sri Jayawardenepura Kotti (Legislative) Colombo (Executive and Judicial)||sri lankan rupi|
|9||Maldives Maritime Border||Male||Maldive Rufiyaa||Mahal (Divehi)|
Friends, let us tell you that the total length of the land border of India is about 15,106.7 km, while the total length of the total coastal area of India is about 7,516.6 km. This land border passes through 18 states and 92 districts bordering the country.
India has a total land border of 15,106.7 km and a coastline of 7,516.6 km including island territories. The official name of India is the Republic of India, our country is the largest country in the Indian subcontinent located in South Asia. It is completely located in the Northern Hemisphere, India is the seventh largest country in the world geographically (1.Russia, 2.Canada, 3.China, 4.USA, 5.Brazil, 6.Australia, 7.India) , while it is the second largest country in terms of population. India is bordered by Pakistan to the west, China, Nepal and Bhutan to the northeast, Bangladesh and Myanmar to the east. In the Indian Ocean it shares a maritime border with Maldives in the southwest, Sri Lanka in the south and Indonesia in the southeast. It is bounded on the north by the Himalaya Mountains and on the south by the Indian Ocean. In the east is the Bay of Bengal and in the west is the Arabian Sea.
|official name||Republic of India|
|national anthem||Vande Mataram (I Bow to Thee, Mother)|
|national anthem||Jan Gan Man|
|Area||3,287,263 km2 (1,269,219 mi2,|
|Population||121 crore as per the 2011 census|
|country’s official language||Hindi|
|independence day||15 August 1947|
|Republic day||26 January 1950|
Here is a detailed list of all neighboring countries of India, including all bordering countries of India:
Pakistan: Pakistan is to the west of India and one of the countries bordering India. The total land area of Pakistan is 7,96,095 sq km. The Indian states of Gujarat, Rajasthan and Punjab and the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir share their borders with Pakistan. After India got independence from British rule, Pakistan separated from India. It celebrates its Independence Day on August 14, 1947. At the time of independence, Pakistan was formed into two regions i.e. East Pakistan and West Pakistan. These two regions were quite different from each other not only geographically but also culturally. After a long struggle between these two, a civil war took place in 1971, which resulted in the formation of Bangladesh. West Pakistan, located in the northwest of India, became the Republic of Pakistan and East Pakistan became Bangladesh.
Afghanistan, also known as the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan in Central Asia. The total land area of Afghanistan is spread over 6,52,230 sq km. Islam is the dominant religion in the country and the major dependence of the country’s economy is on agriculture. Afghanistan, a country near India, includes industrial activities such as cotton textiles, woollens, woven carpets and handicrafts. PoK shares border with Afghanistan.
China: The People’s Republic of China is located in East Asia and is one of the countries bordering India. It is the most populous country in the world and the fourth largest country in the world. The President of China is the head of state. China is located to the north of India. The Indian states of Ladakh, Himachal Pradesh, Sikkim, Arunachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand share their borders with China. China is one of the fastest growing economies in the world. The two countries are linked by the Silk Road Initiative and the exchange of Buddhism.
Nepal, officially known as the Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal, is a landlocked country and the Himalayas located in Nepal to the north of India. In terms of area, Nepal is the 93rd largest country with an area of 1,47,181 sq km. The capital of Nepal is Kathmandu which is also the largest city of the country. Nepal has eight of the ten highest mountains in the world, including the highest peak on Earth, Mount Everest. Tourism is the biggest contributor to the country’s economy. Nepal shares borders with Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Sikkim, West Bengal and Bihar.
Bhutan is located in the north of India. It is officially known as the Kingdom of Bhutan and shares borders with the Indian states of Arunachal Pradesh, Sikkim, Assam and West Bengal. It is also a landlocked country and has an area of 38,394 km. The capital of Bhutan is Thimphu. The country has a constitutional monarchy. The major contributors to the country’s economy are hydropower, agriculture, forestry and tourism. Bhutan is the smallest neighboring country of India.
Bangladesh officially called the People’s Republic of Bangladesh is located in South Asia. The capital of Bangladesh is Dhaka. The Indian states of Assam, Mizoram, Tripura, Meghalaya and West Bengal share their borders with Bangladesh. Bangladesh is the eighth most populous country in the world (161 million) and one of the most populous countries in the world. Bangladesh was initially part of Pakistan and was known as East Pakistan, but after the Liberation War in 1971, it gained independence.
Myanmar, officially known as The Republic of the Union of Myanmar, is located in East Asia. India’s neighbor Myanmar shares its border with Indian states such as Nagaland, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh and Manipur. Myanmar occupies an area of 6,76,578 km and is the largest of the mainland Southeast Asian states. Naypyidaw is the capital of Myanmar. The country is governed by a presidential republic with a bicameral legislature. The head of state is the President of the country.
Sri Lanka, officially known as the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka, is located near the southern region of India and separated by the Palk Strait. Sri Lanka has two capitals, Colombo is the commercial capital of the country while on the other hand Sri Jayawardenepura Kotti is the legislative capital of the country. The President is the head of state and head of government in the country. It is located in the Indian Ocean to the southwest of the Bay of Bengal and to the southeast of the Arabian Sea. Being an island nation, Sri Lanka is loved by many and makes for a pleasant tourist destination in the world.
Maldives is an island nation located in the southwest of India officially known as the Republic of Maldives. Area wise it is one of the smallest countries in the world. It is spread over only 298 sq km. There are more than a thousand coral islands in the Maldives. Maldives is a Presidential Republic and the President is the head of state. The capital of Maldives is Male.
Names of neighboring countries of India and states sharing borders
- The length of the international land border that India shares with Pakistan is about 3,233 km. This international land border of India and Pakistan (Line of control-LOC) is either Line of control Where the army of both the countries is always stationed to protect the country. The states of the country that share their borders with this international land border of India are as follows –
- Jammu and Kashmir
- The length of the international land border that India shares with China is about 3,488 km. This international land border of India and China is called Line of Actual Control (LAC) Or known as the McMahon Line. The states sharing their borders with this international land border of India are as follows
- Himachal Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- The length of the international land border that India shares with Afghanistan is about 106 km. This international land border of India and Afghanistan is called Durand Line is known as. The list of states of India sharing the border with the international land border of India and Afghanistan is as follows-
- Jammu and Kashmir
- The length of the international land border that India shares with Bhutan is about 699 km. The list of Indian states that share a border with the international land border of India and Bhutan is as follows-
- Arunachal Pradesh
- West Bengal
- The length of the international land border that India shares with Bangladesh is about 1,576 km. The list of the states of India that share the border with the international land border of India and Bangladesh is as follows-
- West Bengal
- The length of the international land border that India shares with Nepal is about 1,770 km. The list of the states of India that share the border with the international land border of India and Bangladesh is as follows-
- A state in Eastern India
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
- The length of the international land border that India shares with Myanmar (Burma) is about 1,643 km. The list of the states of India that share the border with the international land border of India and Myanmar (Burma) is as follows-
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Bihar Panchayat road Coolie Vacancy 2022
- BHEL Exam Syllabus & Patterns 2022
- Dhobi Ghat Scheme 2022 Laundry Bay Scheme Online
- veerame vaagai soodum download filmyzilla Review 480p 720p 1080p
- UP TGT PGT Vacancy 2022 Notification pdf in hindi for 4163 Post @upsessb.org online apply
- Janhit Mein Jaari Download Link leaked on Tamilrockers & Filmyzilla 2022
- ITBP ASI & Head Constable vacancy 2022 for 248 Head Constable & 38 ASI
- UP Home Guard duty list check online 2022
- Gujarat Marriage Certificate 2022 Online Registration
- HDFC Bank Recruitment 2022 for 12551 posts
Names of neighboring countries of India FAQs:-
When does Pakistan celebrate its Independence Day?
Pakistan celebrates its Independence Day every year on 14 August. The independent nation of Pakistan was declared on 14 August 1947 by the famous Congress leader Mohammad Ali Jinnah.
crease fire line When was the name of LOC or Line of Control changed?
After the 1972 Shimla Agreement between India and Pakistan, the name of the crease fire line was changed to LOC or Line of Control.
What is the length of the international border between India and China?
approx 3488 km
Bihar, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal and Sikkim.
What is Durand Line?
The international border between India and Afghanistan is known as the Durand Line.
neighbouring countries of india,india neighbouring countries,india and its neighbouring countries,borders of india,neighbouring countries,border countries of india,indian border countries,neighbouring countries of india map,india and its neighbouring countries gk,india’s border shared with neighbour countries,india shares border with neighbouring countries,countries which share indian borders,neighbouring countries of india for ssc cgl