Amitabh Dayal was a well-known Actor and filmmaker in the Indian Bollywood and Bhojpuri film industries. He was born on 4 May 1971 in Bilaspur Chhattisgarh. Amitabh Dayal had a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering. Amitabh Dayal is known for films like Kaagar: Life on the Edge (2003)’, Amitabh Bachchan’s Virudh (2005), Yeh Dillagi (2005) ‘Rangdaari (2012)’ and ‘Dhuya (2013)’. In the year 2000, Amitabh Dayal married Marathi director Mrinalini Patil. But after 9 years of marriage, both of them got divorced.
Amitabh Dayal Biography and Personal information
|date of birth||4 May 1971 (Monday)|
|date of death||2 February 2022|
|place of death||MUMBAI|
|Age (at the time of death)||51 Years|
|Cause of Death||heart attack|
|schools||Mission School, Bilaspur|
|Education Qualification(s)||• Bachelor of engineering mechanical|
• Diploma in animation and graphics
Some interesting facts about Amitabh Dayal
- Amitabh Dayal started his film career as a hero in the 2003 film Ka Kagar, at that time there were well-known actors like Om Puri Nandita Das in this film.
- Amitabh Dayal was more active on the media platform. The video of his last movement in Aruna Hospital was also uploaded on his Instagram account for his fans.
- Amit Dhyan used to run his own production house, Wild Water and Entertainment.
- Amitabh Dayal could speak and understand many languages very easily like Hindi English Spanish Punjabi.
- In 2009, Amitabh Dayal was awarded Best Acting by the then President Mrs Pratibha Devi Singh Patil.
- In his 2012 film Dhuaan, he wrote a song based on Anna Hazare’s fast.
- He was a dog lover and used to update photos with dogs on his social media account.
Amitabh Dayal wife
Amitabh Dayal wife name is Mrinalini Patil. Mrinalini Patil is a Marathi director, producer, filmmaker and Wife of actor Amitabh Dayal.
On 30 June 2016, Amitabh Dayal came into controversy because of a press conference was called by his wife Mrunalinni Patil she accused Amitabh Dayal of torturing her mentally and physically. Amitabh Ghosh in his defence accused his wife of torturing their daughter Amrita.
Amitabh Dayal married Mrunalinni Patil in the year 2000. Mrunalinni Patil Bhai Fashion Ishq was the film producer. They got divorced in 2016.
- Amitabh Dayal started his film career with the movie Kagaar in 2003.
- The director of this movie was Chandran and its producer was his wife Mrinalini Patil. And the music director of this movie was Vishal Bhardwaj. Om Puri Nandita Das Anoop Soni Dinyar Trindus also acted in this movie. This movie was done by Maximum Grapher Karod Rajkumar K.
- After this, he also acted in the 2005 film Virudh Family Comes First.
- In 2005, he also acted in another movie Dillagi Yeh Dillagi.
- After doing two consecutive movies in 2005, he again played the role of hero in the movie after 7 years. In 2012, he worked on the movie Rangdaari.
- In the next year 2013, he worked in Duhaan Movie.
|Movie Name||Releasing Year|
|Dillagi… Yeh Dillagi||2005|
Amitabh Dayal was nominated for Best Debut Actor in 2004. His debut film was Kagar which was released in 2003. After this, in 2009, he was honoured by President Pratibha Devi Singh Patil.
- Nature Photography
|height||182 cm 6 feet|
alcohol and smoker
His photo of Amitabh Dayal drinking and smoking at any function or any other operation went viral many times. However, this time he said that he sometimes drinks Osmo in Kabar Vocation.
Amitabh Dayal was very aware of his body, he used to upload his photos on social media while doing yoga exercises in the morning and also told people about the benefits of doing yoga and exercise. Many times he used his workout session on social media. His main aim of making this workout regime live was to motivate his fans to work out.
- Wednesday All Episodes Download 720p, 480p Watch Online
- India Lockdown Movie Download FilmyZilla 720p, 480p Watch Online
- India Lockdown Movie Download [4K, HD, 1080p 480p, 720p] Review
- New Import Export Code Certificate Khud Se Banaye 2023
- Batavaara vaala sampatti ka dakhil kharij kaise karaye 2023, जाने सभी जानकारी के साथ
- Instant Pan Card Kya Hai Or Kaise Banaye 2023
- Adipurush Movie Download & Release Date review 2023 in 720p 480p 300MB
- Country Mafia Download [4K, HD, 1080p 480p, 720p] Review
- Kantara OTT Download in Hindi FilmyZilla 720p, 480p Watch Online
- Bhediya film Download FilmyZilla 720p, 480p Watch Online
Amitabh Dayal was a very good nature photographer. Nature photography was one of his hobbies. On the request of his friends, Amitabh Dayal used to upload his photographs on his social media account many times.
Amitabh Dayal died on 2 February 2022 due to a major heart attack. His wife Mrunalinni Patil called the press and gave official information about it.
A video from the Nanavati Hospital hospital was shared by actor Amitabh Dayal on Instagram. In he told that he is also corona infected. he said that
‘Hello friends, I am Amitabh Dayal, today is my 8th day fighting with Kovid, don’t stop fighting in life. Some fight for self-respect, some for self-defence, and we are fighting against Covid. Never give up.
When was Amitabh Dayal born?
Amitabh Dayal was born on 4 May 1971.
What was the name of Amitabh Dayal’s wife?
Amitabh Dayal’s wife’s name was Mrunalinni Patil.
How many children did Amitabh Dayal have?
Amitabh Dayal had two children, a son, and a daughter.
When did Amitabh Dayal’s divorce happen?
Amitabh Dayal was divorced in 2016.
When did Amitabh Dayal die?
Amitabh Dayal died on 2 February 2022 due to major heart attack.
All information is on basis of research. If you have any information or you found anything wrong information about Amitabh Dayal. Please comment below we will update it ASAP.