After bringing Bihar Udyami Yojana by Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar, Bihar Laghu Udyami Yojana has been launched. Under this scheme, Rs 2 lakh will be given to a resident of Bihar for small investment. In today’s post, I will tell you in detail about Bihar Udyami Yojana, so read this post carefully, you will get all the information about Bihar Udyami Yojana.
Online application for Bihar Laghu Udyami Yojana will be made from 5 February 2024 to 20 February 2024. Any resident of Vihar who wants to take advantage of this scheme can apply online with all the documents. This Bihar Udyami Yojana will be given on the basis of caste based census conducted in the state. In which 94 lakh families have been selected whose monthly income is less than six thousand rupees. Under this scheme, an amount of Rs 2 lakh will be given to only one member of the family for doing business.
objective of the Bihar Laghu Udyami Yojana
The main objective of this Bihar Laghu Udyami Yojana is to reduce the unemployment rate in the state. With the amount received under this scheme, people will be able to start their own employment so that the unemployment rate in the state can be reduced. The benefit of this Bihar Laghu Udyami Yojana will be given to all the castes of Bihar. It means people of any caste from Bihar can apply online to avail the benefit of this scheme whose family monthly income is less than Rs 6 thousand. After applying online, the benefit of Bihar Laghu Udyami Yojana will be given in 3 installments.
In this scheme, Bihar Government has earmarked Rs 250.00 crore in the financial year 2023-24 and about Rs 1000.00 crore in 2024-25 for starting the scheme.
Bihar Laghu Udyami Yojana Documents to apply:
- Documents related to age verification (Matriculation certificate with date of birth / Birth certificate / PAN card / Aadhar card)
- Aadhar card
- residential certificate
- caste certificate
- Monthly family income certificate* (issued by the zonal office)
- Bank statement/canceled cheque/passbook* (containing account number and IFSC code)
- photo of signature
- Disability Certificate (as required)
Bihar Laghu Udyami Yojana qualification
The qualifications to avail the benefits of Bihar Laghu Udyami Yojana are as follows:-
The age of the beneficiary applying online should be between 18 to 50 years.
The beneficiary should be a resident of Bihar and the applicant’s Aadhar card should also have Bihar address.
The family income of the beneficiary should be less than Rs 6000 per month.
For your information, let me tell you that while applying online, you will also have to provide income certificate.
Who cannot apply for Bihar Laghu Udyami Yojana: –
If you have already availed any benefit under the scheme run under Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana (Scheduled Caste/Tribe, Extremely Backward Class, Women, Youth, Minority), then you cannot apply for this scheme. Similarly, if you apply under Bihar Laghu Udyami Yojana and you are selected for benefits, then you will not be able to avail the benefits of Bihar Chief Minister Entrepreneur Scheme in future. That means, out of the two, you can avail benefits in only one scheme.
implementation of the Bihar Laghu Udyami Yojana
Bihar Laghu Udyami Yojana will be implemented by the Industries Department in the following manner:-
- Online applications will be taken every year for Bihar Laghu Udyami Yojana. Residents of Bihar can apply for Chief Minister Udyami Yojana from the Udyami Portal.
- Beneficiaries applying online will be selected through Computerized Randomisation. The beneficiaries will be selected 20 percent more than the set target and these 20 percent of applicants will be kept on the waiting list, so that if any applicant from the main list does not take the benefit, then the benefit will be given to the people included in the waiting list.
- Only one person from each family will be given the benefit of this Bihar Laghu Udyami Yojana. Meaning it will be given to any one of the husband, wife and unmarried son and daughter.
Process to get funds from Bihar Laghu Udyami Yojana
As I told earlier, a maximum amount of Rs 2,00,000 (Rs two lakh) will be given as grant under Bihar Laghu Udyami Yojana. This grant amount will be given in 03 installments. Out of which only 25 percent amount will be given in the first installment, the beneficiary will have to use this amount for purchasing Toolkit/Machine. 50 percent of the project cost will be given in the second installment and 25 percent of the project cost will be given in the third installment.
After being selected in this scheme, expenditure at the rate of 5 percent per unit will be spent on training of all the beneficiaries and assistance by the Project Monitoring Committee (PMA).
Bihar Laghu Udyami Yojana Apply online Process Step BY STEP
Your Aadhar number must be linked to the mobile number.
- Go to https://laghuudyami.bihar.gov.in/ website
- Fill in the details given in your Aadhaar in the registration form.
- To complete the registration, enter the OTP received on your mobile number.
- After registration, log in again with your Aadhaar number and OTP.
- After logging in, fill in the information required in the application form (such as personal information, and bank details).
- Take your photo with a webcam.
- Finally, upload the desired documents.
- Re-check the information you have provided before applying.
- Applicants should remember that the information you give cannot be changed once it is submitted.
- After applying, save the registration receipt for the future.
Industry List for Bihar Laghu Udyami Yojana
62 industries will financial assistance of ₹ 2 lakh be given As Give below…
|type of industry
|Flour,Sattu and gram flour production .Spices,Salty,Jam/Jelly,sauce,noodles,papad and rice,Behaviour,marmalade,fruit juice andSweet production etc.
|wooden furniture industry
|carpentry,bamboo items,furniture items,boat building andWood construction etc.
|cement mesh,door and window,Plaster of Paris items etc.
|daily consumer goods
|detergent powder,soap and shampoo,Bindi and Mehndi Production Unit andCandle production etc.
|agricultural machinery manufacturing,Gategrill Manufacturing and Welding Unit,bee box,Jewelery Workshop,steel box,steel almirah,Hammer and tool kit manufacturing etc.
|Electrical and Electronics Or IT Based
|Fan Assembling,stabilizer,inverter,UPS,CVT Assembling,IT Business Center Etc.
|Repair & Maintenance
|Mobile & Charger Repairing,Auto Garage,A/C Repairing ,2 Wheel Repairing,Tire Retrading,Diesel Engine and Pump Repairing,Motor Binding Etc.
|salon,beauty Parlour,Dhaba / Restaurant / Hotel / Food on Vehicles etc.
|gold/silver jewelery manufacturing,banana fiber manufacturing,Manufacturing of flower garlands/ decorative garlands etc.
|Textile and hosiery products
|readymade garments,embroidery,bed-sheet,pillow cover manufacturing,mosquito net,fishing net manufacturing,
|leather products and related products
|leather jacket,leather shoe,leather bags,belt,Wallet and gloves manufacturing,Leather and rexin jacket manufacturing etc.
|Brass Carving,Wood based industries,stone sculpture making,jute based craft,lacquer bangle making,Doll and toy manufacturing,Manufacturing of baskets, mats and brooms andPotter etc.
What is the Bihar Laghu Udyami Yojana?
The Bihar Laghu Udyami Yojana is a government initiative launched by Chief Minister Nitish Kumar to provide financial assistance of Rs 2 lakh to residents of Bihar for small investments. The scheme aims to empower individuals by facilitating the establishment of their own businesses.
When can I apply for the Bihar Laghu Udyami Yojana?
Online applications for the Bihar Laghu Udyami Yojana will be accepted from February 5, 2024, to February 20, 2024.
What is the main objective of the Bihar Laghu Udyami Yojana?
The primary objective of the scheme is to reduce unemployment in the state by providing financial assistance to individuals, enabling them to start their own businesses.
Who is eligible to apply for the Bihar Laghu Udyami Yojana?
To be eligible for the scheme, the applicant must be between 18 to 50 years old, a resident of Bihar with a Bihar address on the Aadhar card, and the family’s monthly income should be less than Rs 6000.