SFURTI Yojana 2023: SFURTI scheme was launched in 2005. Skill development of private sector industries will be done through this scheme. And necessary tools will also be ensured to the artisans. the candidate who SFURTI Scheme 2023 If you want to take advantage of this, you have to complete the application process first.
To apply, beneficiaries have to visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Khadi and Village Industries Board Uttar Pradesh Khadi and Village Industries Board upkvib.gov.in will go on. From there, candidates can complete the application process. Or else the application process and the link are also being given in the article. Beneficiaries can also complete the application process by following the steps given in the article. SFURTI Yojana 2023 Read the article given below to know more about it.
SFURTI YOJANA 2023 REGISTRATION
SFURTI scheme has been launched by the Ministry of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises. Under the scheme, people working in raw material makers, enterprise unions, NGOs, workers, private business development service providers, cooperative unions, people working in the cluster-specific private sector can work. purge plan Other related information like – SFURTI Yojana Online Registration How can. What documents are required by the candidates to take advantage of the scheme and what benefits will be provided to the candidates of the Spurti scheme etc. are being given in the article? All the beneficiaries read the article given below to get the complete details of the scheme.
Under this, the traditional industry and traditional artisans have to be brought as a group, which will increase the development of the country. Employment will be created through this scheme. Through this, it will be able to provide more and more funds to the artisans for business. We are going to tell you all the information related to the scheme like the purpose of the scheme, the benefits and features of the scheme, what will be the eligibility, the documents required for the scheme, the fund given under the scheme, how to apply for the scheme, etc. To know the information, read the article till the end.
What is SFURTI Yojana 2023?
Due to increasing unemployment in the country, the government is trying to reduce unemployment from all sides, so that people living in the city, as well as rural areas, can get employment and they can become self-dependent. The approval has been given by the government. Under which its goal has been chosen to develop all industries. Under the scheme, all the artisans who are working in industries will be given training, they will also be sent from one industry to another so that they can get the work done in other industries. This will increase their mental and working ability and they will be more interested in working.
SFURTI Yojana Apply 2023 Highlights
|spurti yojana online application
|Finance Minister Nirmala Sita Raman
|MSME (Micro Small Medium Enterprise)
|5 July 2019
|central government scheme
|skill development of industries
|official website link
|up SFURTI link
SFURTI Yojana 2023 Highlights
SFU RT I (Scheme of Fund for Upgradation and Regeneration of Traditional (Traditional) Industries), this scheme was implemented in 2005, its main objective is to create groups by which the industry is re-developed. It is operated by MSME (Micro, Small, Medium Enterprises ). Spurti Yojana has been started to generate employment in rural areas, under this scheme new jobs will be created for the people living in the village because even today the people here are dependent on agriculture. 2.3 crore has been approved by the government for the scheme.
Finance Minister Nirmala Sita Raman on 5 July 2019While giving his budget speech in the Parliament on the day, mentioned this scheme and said that under this 100 new clusters of industries like bamboo, khadi, honey, the gum will be formed, under which 50000 hand artisans like craftsmen, artisans, etc. will be employed. will be provided. If you also want to apply for this, then visit the given official website sfurti.msme.gov.in .
What is the purpose of SFURTI scheme?
The objective of SFURTI Yojana is to promote the traditionally working industries. Artisans whose work has stopped due to the lockdown can take advantage of this scheme. Due to which employment opportunities will increase and unemployment can be reduced in the state, candidates can complete the application process for the Spurti Yojana 2023 through an online medium.
Documents Related to SFURTI Yojana
To take advantage of the SFURTI scheme, applicants will also need some necessary documents, the list of all those documents is given below in the article. Candidates should keep all the documents given in the list in advance.
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Address proof
- Voter ID Card
- mobile number
- bank account details
- passport size photo
Benefits and Features of SFURTI Yojana
Candidates should note that here we are going to tell you about the benefits and features of SFURTI Yojana. You can check through the points given below –
- Under the scheme, employment will increase in rural areas.
- Its goal is to develop all the traditional industries like Bamboo, Khadi, Honey, Gum well.
- Traditional industries (industry) will remain strong through the SFURTI scheme.
- Under the scheme, a cluster will be formed in the industries of rural areas, training will be given to the artisans of all these groups, along with the industries, the artisans can also develop.
- The agricultural sources of rural areas which are dependent on agricultural areas will be able to increase more.
- 50000 artisans will get benefit from this scheme, they will be provided employment by the government.
- It is launched by MSME which is Micro Small Medium Enterprise (industries which are not big but help in big industries like giving them raw materials etc.).
- SFURTI scheme was started in 2005.
- Under the scheme, a fund of 1 crore to 8 crores will be given to the industries for re-development.
Fund for SFURTI scheme
|8 crore rupees
|Rs 3 crore
|Rs 1 crore
Eligibility for SFURTI Scheme
Applicants have to fulfil their eligibility before applying for SFURTI Yojana. Only after fulfilling this eligibility, you can apply for the scheme by filling out the form. These eligibilities are as follows –
- To apply, the applicant must be a resident of the country.
- Applicant should be a labourer working in traditional (traditional) industries.
Required Documents for SFURTI Yojana
Applicants need some important documents to apply for SFURTI Yojana. Which is as follows:
|voter id card
|passport size photo
|registered mobile number
|bank pass book
|bank account number
|Bank IFSC Number
Who can apply for SFURTI Yojana?
- Non-Government Organization (NGO)
- Institutions of Central and State Government
- Semi Government Institutions
- Field Functionaries of State and Central Government
- Panchayat Raj Institutions
Benefits of SFURTI scheme
All the candidates who are applying for SFURTI Yojana, what are the benefits they get through the scheme. The list of all the benefits is being given below in the article.
- Under this scheme, stable industries will be encouraged.
- The unemployment of the state will be reduced through the SFURTI scheme.
- The government will ensure a budget of one crore to eight crores for SFURTI Yojana.
- The related equipment will also be made available for the beneficiaries through the scheme.
- Under the SFURTI scheme, employment will be provided to 50 thousand workers.
- The budget for the scheme has been announced in 2019 by Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman.
- Employment will get more boost through SFURTI Yojana.
- Under this scheme Khadi, bamboo, rural MSME industries, traditional small scale industries started in cities will be promoted.
Eligibility for SFURTI Yojana
- It is mandatory for the candidates to be a domicile of their state to take advantage of SFURTI scheme.
- Candidates above the age of 18 years can apply for the scheme.
- Artisans engaged in Khadi, Honey, and Bamboo will be considered eligible to take advantage of the scheme.
artisans working under the scheme
|raw garland makers
|working in a non-government organization
|private business development service provider
|Panchayati Raj Institute
|Field Officers of State Government and Central Governments
|those working in the cluster-specific private sector
|Corporates and Corporate Responsibility Foundation
|Those working in Semi-Government Institutions of Central and State Governments
|those working in the network of enterprises
|Institutional Development Service Provider
How to do SFURTI yojana online registration?
To take advantage of the SFURTI Yojana scheme, candidates have to first complete the application process. The process of online registration is given below in the article, all the candidates can complete the application process by following the steps from the list given below.
- To apply for SFURTI yojana candidates must first Uttar Pradesh Khadi and Village Industries Board You have to go to the official website of.
- There in the open home page you will see the option of Spurti Yojana, click on it
- After which the application form will open in front of you, now you have to enter the information asked in the form.
- After entering all the information given in the form, upload the relevant documents to the form.
- Check all the details and submit the form.
- Now your application process is complete.
Funds to be given under SFURTI Yojana
- Groups (Heritage Clusters) of old industries, in which 1000 to 2500 artisans work, are given a fund amount of up to Rs.8 crore under the SFURTI scheme.
- The government gives a help of Rs 1 crore to the mini cluster (cluster) which consists of 500 artisans through SFURTI scheme so that they can develop their industries.
- Under the scheme, a fund of Rs 3 crore is provided to the major groups in which 500 to 1000 artisans work.
Some questions and answers related to SFURTI Yojana 2023
When has the SFURTI scheme been launched?
This scheme has been started in 2005.
Which is the official website to take advantage of SFURTI Yojana?
Official Website for SFURTI Yojana Is ehttp://upkvib.gov.in
What are the documents required by the candidates to take advantage of SFURTI Yojana?
Beneficiaries need documents like Mobile numbers, Aadhar Card, Bank Account Details, Passport Size Photo, Residence Certificate, Voter ID Card, PAN Card, etc. to take advantage of SFURTI Yojana.
Who can take advantage of SFURTI Yojana?
Self Help Groups, Artisans, Workers, Cluster Specific Private Sector Artisans, Institutional Development Service Providers, Entrepreneurs, Co-operative Federations, Network of Enterprises, Craftsmen Associations, NGOs, etc. People from sectors to take advantage of the scheme
how many candidates of the states will be benefited through the scheme?
The benefit will be provided to 50 thousand candidates through the SFURTI scheme.
What should be the age of the candidate to take advantage of the scheme?
The age of the beneficiary should be more than 18 years to take advantage of the SFURTI scheme.
How many funds will the government provide for SFURTI Yojana?
Funds ranging from one crore to eight crores will be provided by the government for the scheme.
What is Spurti Scheme?
Its goal has been chosen to develop all the industries under the SFURTI scheme. Under the scheme, all the artisans who are working in the industries will also be given training. And under this scheme, the government provides funds for the re-development of industries.
When was the SFURTI Yojana started?
SFURTI Yojana was started in 2005, and it was re-introduced by Finance Minister Nirmala Sita Raman on 5th July 2019 at the time of her budget announcement in Parliament.
What is the full form of SFURTI Yojana?
The full form of SFURTI is Scheme (Scheme of Fund for Upgradation and Regeneration of Traditional (Traditional) Industries).
If you have any kind of problem or any information you have to ask, then you can contact by calling on the given number or you can ask the answer of the question by sending an email to the given email ID.
|Phone No.: 022-26713696
Mobile No.: 7738115734
Email ID: [email protected], [email protected]
Office Address: Directorate of Sfurti Khadi and Village Commission 3, Irla Road, Vile Parle Mumbai-40056
We have provided you all the information related to Spurti Yojana 2023 in our article in Hindi language, if you liked the information, then you can tell us by commenting in the comment box. And if you have any question then you can ask us by commenting in the comment box, we will try our best to answer all your questions.