bihar post matric scholarship | bihar post matric scholarship ka paisa kab tak aayega | bihar post matric scholarship paisa kab aayega | bihar post matric scholarship new update | post matric scholarship 2022
Bihar Post Matric Scholarship Portal 2022: The Post Matric Scholarship Portal has been launched by the Government of Bihar! With this portal, the work of the students will become very easy and students will apply online at pmsonline.bih.nic.in, and very soon they will be given money. The most important thing about this scheme is that the pending scholarship amount for the last 3 years for the years 2019-20, 2021- and 2021-22 can be applied for the pending Bihar Scholarship Scheme simultaneously. In this post, complete information about Bihar Post Matric Scholarship Portal 2021 has been given. Like why the scheme has been started, which students can apply for this, what is the eligibility of application, what documents will be required, how to apply, complete information has been given, please read this post till the last
Under the Post Matric Scholarship Scheme, a state scheme for providing scholarships to talented students of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes and Most Backward Classes studying in post-matriculation classes within Bihar and outside Bihar, Establishment and Committed Expenditure and Centrally Sponsored Under the scheme, the post-entrance scholarship scheme is being operated. For which Post Matric Scholarship Portal has been started
Bihar Post Matric Scholarship Portal 2022 @pmsonline.bih.nic.in
Under the post-admission scholarship scheme, those students of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes, and Most Backward Classes of Bihar whose parent/guardian’s annual income do not exceed Rs. 2,50,000.00 (Rupees Two Lakh Fifty Thousand) will be given post-admission Scholarship scheme benefits are given. Under this scheme, scholarship is given to the students studying in a duly recognized college/university/institute. Under this scheme, funds are provided by the State Government and the Central Government.
|Name of Scheme||Bihar Post Matric Scholarship Portal|
|Started by||Government of Bihar|
|Department Name’s||Education Department, Govt of Bihar|
|Beneficiary||higher education students|
|Launched by||Bihar Govt.|
State scheme establishment and restriction to provide scholarship amount to all the students coming from Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes and Most Backward Classes who are studying in Post Matric class from inside and outside the state. And the Post Matric Scholarship Scheme is being run under the Center Competition Scheme. Under this scheme, scholarships will be given to the students studying in various recognized colleges and universities. Under this scheme, funds are provided by the state government and the central government.
Operation of Bihar Post Matric Scholarship Portal 2022 Scheme?
Bihar Post Matric Scholarship Portal 2022 was earlier being operated through the NSP 2.0 portal. But to make it even more convenient, the Post Matric Scholarship Portal (PMSP) has been created by the Education Department of Bihar Government through nic, Bihar. Through Post Matric Scholarship Portal, Backward Classes and Extremely Backward Classes Post Matric Scholarship Scheme, Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes Post Matric Scholarship Scheme will be conducted through DBT. For whose supervision a scholarship committee has been constituted at the district level. Keeping in mind the interest of the students, the state government has decided that the application for the academic session 2019-20 and 2020-21 will be taken simultaneously through this portal in which timely payment can be made to the students easily. Thereafter the application for the session 2021-22 can be received through the portal.
- Bandhan Bank Recruitment 2022- DEO 39 Post
- HCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 for 96 Trade Posts
- Bihar Board NSP Scholarship 2022 cutoff for all inter pass students
- Mai web series download Review 480p 720p 1080p netflix episodes
- KGF Chapter 2 Download filmyzilla Review
- DU Recruitment 2022 Vacancy for 79 post
- BSF Recruitment 2022: Applications invited for 90 Inspector, Sub Inspector & Junior Engineer Posts
- BSSC 3rd Graduate Level Vacancy 2022
- Jharkhand panchayat chunav voter list 2022 Pdf Download
Purpose of the Bihar Post Matric Scholarship Portal
While launching the Bihar Post Matric Scholarship Portal 2022, it was told the Education Department. The scholarship scheme was pending for the last three-four years due to online application on NSP, a portal run by the central government. And due to this, the students used to get very upset. After applying online on the NSP portal, there are many processes that used to take more time.
In everything from document verification to the Bihar Post Matric Scholarship Portal 2021 has been launched by the Government of Bihar. Students will apply online very easily and after applying, the education minister announced to the student that money will be sent to the students’ account through DBT within 1 month after the application is over. Therefore, the main objective of this scheme is that the number of scholarships should be provided to the students in an easy way.
Bihar Post Matric Scholarship Portal 2022 Online Form Eligibility Criteria
Backward Classes and Most Backward Classes and Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes Post Matric Scholarship Scheme have been operated for the students of Backward Classes and Most Backward Classes and Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, permanent residents of Bihar state.
Under this scheme, the following students will be able to apply for the scheme of Bihar Post Matric Scholarship Portal 2022
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Bihar State
- The applicant’s caste should be included in the list of Backward Classes and Most Backward Classes and Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes issued by the State Government.
- For Post Matric Scholarship Scheme, the maximum total annual income from all sources for the year 2019-20 and 2020-21 of the applicant’s parent or guardian by the Government of India and up to ₹ 250000. In this way, the maximum total annual income from all sources for the financial year 2019-20 and 2020-21 of the parent or guardian for SC/ST application is up to ₹ 250000. In the future, the order issued by the concerned department regarding the maximum benefit of the parent or guardian will be considered applicable.
- Under the Post Matric Scholarship Scheme, only the students studying in the post-matriculation examination after passing the matriculation or entrance examination can apply for the scholarship.
- After passing one level course, you will not be entitled to the scholarship for pursuing another equivalent course. That is, if you are studying in any class and will study from another faculty of the same class, then you will not be given the amount of scholarship i.e. if you are doing IA and will do another course ISC then you will not be given scholarship amount.
- In Backward Classes and Extremely Backward Classes, only two sons of the applicant’s parents will be provided Post Matric Scholarship Scheme. This rule will not apply to daughter yoga, but this rule will not apply to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
Bihar Post Matric Scholarship Portal 2022 Online Form approval Process
- On the basis of the applications received for the scheme on Bihar Post Matric Scholarship Portal 2021, a separate list of fresh and renewal applications related to various courses will be prepared on the lines of the District Program Officer (SSA) in the prescribed form.
- Listing the applications on the basis of fresh and renewal, the District Program Officer (SSA) will present all the applications and their list before the District Scholarship Committee.
- First of all renewal applicants will be approved
- After acceptance of renewal applicants, the fresh applicants received as per the work will be approved
- The process of acceptance for a scholarship will be completed within 1 month from the last date of receipt of the application.
- For any irregularity in the selection, acceptance, and distribution of applications for scholarships, the District Scholarship Committee, especially the District Program Officer, will be considered fully responsible.
Bihar Post Matric Scholarship Online Form @pmsonline.bih.nic.in Rate of Scholarship:-
In the light of the guidelines issued by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India, the Backward Classes and Most Backward Classes Welfare Department, Government of Bihar, and the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes Welfare Department, Government of Bihar, issued scholarship and maintenance on the basis of the criteria laid down in the resolution issued from time to time. The allowance will be given (meaning that different scholarship amounts will be given by the government department at all times).
Scholarship Application and Approval Process :
Post Matric Scholarship Portal has been developed by the state government for Bihar Post Matric Scholarship Portal 2021. The process of registration of institutions, applications by students, examination of institutes and applications, and Approval Process of Scholarship Application has been done completely online from the portal. The Amount of scholarships sanctioned to the students through DBT will be sent directly to their bank account.
Documents Required For Bihar Post Matric Scholarship Portal 2022 Online Form
- 10th mark sheet certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Bonafide Certificate
- Fee Receipt from Institution
- Last Exam Passing Marksheet
- Any Other Document
Apply Online Bihar Post Matric Scholarship Portal 2022
To get the post-matric scholarship, it is mandatory for the students to register online, through the advertisement by the state government, the applicant is required to apply within the prescribed date.
- First of all, go to Bihar Post Matric Scholarship Portal 2021 official website https://pmsonline.bih.nic.in/ Here you have to Apply for Academic Year 2019-20, 2020-21, 2021-22 only. Click on Online Link
- Here you have to click on st & sc or BC & EBC student click here to apply for the post-matric scholarship link according to your category
- 01. Bihar Post Matric Scholarship Portal 2021 will open in the new tab as the website will open, click on the new student registration link, here you will have to fill the form in 5 states. Click Here To Continue.
- Aadhar, Mobile, and Email verification of students will be done here during registration through OTP, and enter all details
- After completing the above process, the application will have to log in! By which they will get the scholarship details applied, according to which the applicant will have to enter his personal details, mobile verification, and bank account details. mandatory
|Scholarship Scheme||Post Matric Scholarship|
|Post Matric Scholarship Bihar App||Click Here|
|PMSP Bonafide Certificate||Click Here|
|View Student List||Click Here|
|View Institute List||Click Here|
|PMSP Apply Online||Click Here|
|Detail Information||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Video Link||Click Here|
|View Rejected / Defective Institution List||Click here|
|List of Finalized Student||Click here|
|Student’s Rejected Account List||Click Here|
FAQ. Bihar Post Matric Scholarship Portal 2022
When will the Bihar Post Matric Scholarship Portal 2022 scholarship come?
After the application is over, the money will be sent to the students’ account through DBT within 1 month.
Bihar Post Matric Scholarship Last Date 2022?
No last date has been set for its application yet.
Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2022 Documents?
10th mark sheet Certificate Domicile Certificate Income Certificate Caste Certificate Bonafide Certificate Fee Receipt from Institution Last Exam Passing Marksheet Any Other Document
Registration of applicants on the Post Admission Scholarship Scheme Portal
It is mandatory for the students to register online to get the benefit of a post-entrance scholarship. Applicants will be required to apply online on the Post Admission Scholarship Scheme portal within the prescribed date through advertisement by the State Government. Aadhar and mobile verification of students will be done through OTP on the mobile given during registration.
After completing the above process, the applicant will have to log in, from which he will get the Applied Scholarship Details, according to which the applicant will have to enter his personal details, mobile verification, and bank account details. It is mandatory to have the name of the applicant in the bank account. Along with this, it will also be mandatory to mark the details of the institute, course, and certificates correctly.
In order to submit the online application, it will be necessary to fill the (+) Marked Field by the applicant. Otherwise, there will be no final submission of the form. No changes can be made by the applicant after the final submission. Preview will be generated before the final submission of the application related to the registration entered by the applicant on the portal, so that the applicants will be able to match their entries correctly and submit them on this portal. Applicants will be able to keep the PDF print of the finally submitted application safe with them.
All information will be checked
After the final submission of the application registered by the applicant, the application will be forwarded to the login ID of the concerned institute. The verification of the certificate number related to the caste / residential / income certificate given by the applicant in the application will be done through BPSM (Bihar Administrative Reforms Mission), checking of bank account from PFMS server and checking of Aadhaar number from Aadhaar server through online medium.
In the event of a change or error found in the details related to the applicant’s bank, the application will be transferred again to the applicant’s login, where the correct details will be uploaded on the portal after resolving the error by the applicant.
Registration of Institutions on the Post-Veshiktotra Scholarship Scheme Portal
The registration of the institutions and the courses run in them will be necessary on the Post Matric Scholarship Portal (PMSP). For this, the desired entry of various information given in the portal will be done by the institute. Institutions will be able to register their institute portal by filling in all the details correctly and clearly. For this, the institute’s AISHE Code, Mobile Number, Email Id, certificate related to the recognition/affiliation of the institute, letter of recognition/acceptance related to various courses conducted in the institute/relevant records, TAN No. of the institute. would be required.
The institutes will get the User ID and Password on the mobile number registered by them, which can be changed by the institute as per the requirement. It will be the responsibility of the Institute to maintain the confidentiality of the User ID and Password received by the Institute. In respect of the institute, it will be expected that nodal officers should be nominated for this scheme and their names, mobile no., e-mail id’s information should be mentioned on the portal.
It will be the responsibility of the institute that all the entries made on the portal and all the uploaded documents/certificates/relevant letters etc. are valid and the concerned institute will be responsible for any tampering and entry of wrong information related to them. Will be These records/certificates/relevant letters will be made available to the committee constituted by the State Government from time to time. If any illegal activity is found by the institute, legal action can be taken against them by the Bihar government.
- post matric scholarship,
- post matric scholarship bihar,
- post matric scholarship last date,
- post matric scholarship portal,
- post matric scholarship status,
- post matric scholarship login,
bihar post matric scholarship ka paisa kab milega | post matric scholarship | bihar post matric scholership ka paisa kab aayega | post matric scholarship 2022 | bihar post matric scholarship kab aayega