bihar board admit card kaise download kare 2022 | 12th admit card kaise download karen 2022 | inter admit card kaise download karen | inter admit card 2022 download | inter admit card 2022 | 12th admit card 2022 bihar board download,12th admit card kaise nikale 2022
Inter Admit Card 2022: The BSEB 12th Admit Card 2022 of the students appearing in the theory subjects examination of Intermediate Annual Examination, 2022 has been issued by the Bihar School Examination Committee on 16.01.2022 today. In this regard, the Bihar School Examination Committee informed that the admit card will be issued on the committee’s website http://inter22.biharboardonline.com/ on 16.01.2021, which will be uploaded till 31.01.2022. Based on which the students will appear in the Intermediate Annual Examination, 2022 held from 01.02.2021 to 14.02.2021.
According to the information so far, the heads of educational institutions will download the BSEB 12th Admit Card 2022 of the candidates of their institute through the user id and password provided by the 2022 committee and download it from the website with their signature and seal.
Also, all the students will get their BSEB 12th Admit Card 2022 by contacting the head of their educational institution and will appear in the examination as per the scheduled date/shift at the examination center mentioned in their admit card. This admit card has been issued only for appearing in the theory subjects examination.
BSEB inter Dummy Admit Card 2022
|Exam||Bihar Board inter Examination 2022|
|Dummy Admit Card||Inter Admit Card 2022|
|official website||Admit card Download link|
|Official Notification||Click here|
BSEB 12th Admit Card 2022 will not be issued to the student who has failed or absent in the examination
This BSEB 12th Admit Card 2022 will be valid only for the candidates who have appeared/passed in the cent-up. Non-motivated/failed/absent students in the cent-up will not appear in the theory examinations. Therefore, the admit card of the failed / absent students in the Cent-up examination conducted by the head of educational institutions will not be issued under any circumstances.
In case of any inconvenience in downloading the BSEB 12th Admit Card 2022 online, the solution of the problem can be obtained by informing the committee on the helpline number-0612-2230039 and 2235161.
Important Instructions in BSEB 12th Admit Card 2022 for Intermediate Candidates:
- This original admit card will be valid only for the sent-up student in the test. This original admit card is not valid for the failed or absent student in the test.
- The candidate of the first shift will have 10 minutes before the start of the examination at 09:30 am i.e. up to 09:20 am and the candidate of the second shift will have to 10 minutes from 01:45 pm to the start of the examination of the second shift. Entry will be allowed in the examination hall only before ie 01:35 PM. Late coming candidate will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Wearing shoes and stockings in the examination hall is strictly prohibited, otherwise entry will not be allowed in the examination hall. It is forbidden to bring / use calculators, mobile phones, bluetooth, earphones or other electronic gadgets in the examination center. Candidates will not carry anything except the admit card and pen in the examination hall and will sit at the designated place/seat only.
- The candidate will get an OMR answer sheet and an answer sheet for the examination of each subject, on which the details of the candidate will be mentioned. After getting the OMR answer sheet and answer sheet, the examinees will be sure after checking that this OMR answer sheet and answer sheet belong to them. No additional OMR answer sheets and answer sheets will be given.
All the information will have to be filled carefully on the answer sheet
- In the left part of the cover page of the answer book by the examinee, only the name of the subject and the medium of answering will be mentioned and the set code for which you have received the question paper, the question paper set code will be entered in the box. The ball pen will be filled (to be strengthened) with a black/blue ball pen. The box containing the question paper set code will be filled (to be strengthened) by entering the question paper set code in the box on the right side of the sub-section and by entering the question paper number in the specified space, entering your full name and the name of the subject. The candidate will have to put his full signature. In the OMR answer sheet also, in the space specified by the candidate, the question paper number, the name of the examination center, his full signature and the set code of the question paper in the specified box, the circle containing the question paper set code will be filled with black / blue ball pen. (will be strengthened).
- If there is a need to do rough work in UP, then the candidate can do the rough work on the last page of the answer book but after the examination it will be mandatory for the candidate to cut / cross (X) that rough work.
- In the specified place of the attendance sheet (A and B), the question paper number, the serial number of the answer book and OMR answer sheet and the question paper set code will be written in the prescribed box by the candidate in the examination of each subject and the question The circle bearing the letter set code shall be filled in (hardened) with his/her full signature.
Will be expelled for taking help of someone in inter board exam
- A candidate caught in the offense of taking or giving help, talking or adopting any kind of misconduct in the examination hall will be expelled from the examination. Use of whitener, eraser, nails, blade etc. is strictly prohibited on answer book and OMR answer sheets. If found so, the result will be invalid considering it as a case of malpractice.
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the examination center within one hour from the commencement of the examination. The OMR answer sheet and answer sheet dedicated to the invigilator will not be returned to the examinee.
- If any particulars are corrected/changed by any school head in the BSEB 12th Admit Card 2022 issued by any candidate of his school, then the Central Superintendent will not give any recognition to that correction at all. Only on the basis of the details mentioned in his admit card, roll sheet and attendance sheet will he be included in the examination. Along with this, administrative and legal action will be taken against the head of the school for making changes in the printed details of the admit card.
- The candidates will compulsorily appear in the examination by wearing a mask.
To see all the steps of Inter BSEB 12th Admit Card 2022 download, watch the video given below and subscribe to our YouTube channel to see more latest videos, if you have any queries related to BSEB 12th Admit Card 2022 Card download then please comment below. ask | We will try to answer it as soon as possible.
inter admit card download,12th admit card 2022 download link,12th admit card kaise nikale 2021 bihar board,12th admit card kaise nikale,12th admit card kaise nikale,12th admit card 2022