Death Certificate Rajasthan 2022 – Rajasthan Death Certificate Form PDF | Rajasthan Mrityu Praman Patra Form pdf | Rajasthan death certificate form | Rajasthan Death Certificate Application Form
Rajasthan Death Certificate 2022 – When a person dies, his death certificate is made, Rajasthan government provides this facility online to the family of the deceased person. In the death certificate, other necessary information such as the name, address, gender, date of death, cause of death of the deceased person is recorded. A death certificate is needed in many places such as if a widow is a woman and she wants to take advantage of the widow pension scheme, then it is necessary to give her husband’s death certificate, apart from this in government and non-government schemes, LIC, Death certificate is needed to complete the process of bank, etc. Friends, in this article we will tell you Rajasthan Death Certificate Will provide you information about making, documents, etc., so you are requested to read this article till the end.
Death Certificate Rajasthan Highlights
A death certificate is a government document. which is issued to the relatives of the deceased. In this certificate, information about the cause of death, date, etc. is available of the deceased. This certificate is mandatory for citizens of every religion. Through this certificate, the property of the deceased can be handed over to the nominee. Apart from this, this certificate is also mandatory for claiming insurance. A Death Certificate has to be made within 21 days of death. If the family of the deceased has not got the certificate made within 21 days, then they have to pay the fine. For getting the death registration done, the family of the deceased also has to pay a prescribed fee. This fee has been set differently for different states.
|scheme name||Rajasthan death certificate|
|plan type||state government scheme|
Death Certificate Rajasthan Application form pdf
Rajasthan government is providing various types of online facilities to the citizens of the state. If you also want to get a Rajasthan death certificate made, then you can apply online by visiting its official website. With the help of the official website your Rajasthan death certificate downloads You can also do that if you want to apply offline then you can download the form. Registration of births, deaths, and stillbirths has become mandatory in the country after the implementation of the Birth and Death Registration Act, 1969. To make the state digital, the Rajasthan government has started an online portal to apply for these certificates.
Important things for Death Certificate Rajasthan
- You can get a free death certificate from the Gram Panchayat Office / Primary Health Center / Community Health Center in the rural area within 21 days of the person’s death.
- For this, the head of the family or his close relative has to fill the birth information in Form-1 and the information of death in Form-2.
Documents for Death Certificate Rajasthan
- date of death of the deceased
- Jan Aadhar Card
- Aadhar card of deceased
- Aadhar Card of the father/father of the deceased
- Address proof
- mobile number
- identity card
Benefits and Features of Death Certificate Rajasthan
- Death Certificate is a very important government document.
- This certificate is issued to the relatives of the deceased.
- The information about the cause of death, date, etc. is available in the certificate.
- Now it has been made mandatory by the government to make a death certificate.
- Citizens of every religion will now have to get this certificate made.
- Through this certificate, the property of the deceased can be handed over to the nominee, insurance can be claimed, government schemes can be availed etc.
- Death registration has to be done within 21 days of death.
- If the family of the deceased has not registered the death within 21 days, then they have to pay the fine.
- For getting the death registration done, the family of the deceased has to pay a prescribed fee.
- This fee varies from state to state.
- You can apply for this certificate through both online and offline means.
DeathDeath Certificate Rajasthan Online Application Eligibility & Important Documents
- The applicant should be a relative of the deceased.
- Ration card of deceased
- Aadhar Card
- identity card
- Application letter
- Passport size photograph of the deceased
How to apply online for Death Certificate Rajasthan?
If you also want to get this certificate made and you want to apply online for it, then follow the steps given below:-
- To apply, you must first of all Rajasthan Civil Registration System of Rajasthan Government. official website But have to come
- On the home page of the website you will find Fill out the public application form The option of will appear, click on it, after clicking, a new page will open.
- After coming to this page, you will see some guidelines, you have to read all of them, after that you have to go below Death to form The option of will appear, click on it, after clicking, a new page will open.
- After coming to the new page, you will see some options which are as follows:-
- for new application
- For amendment in old application
- Application Status & Certificate Print
- print application form
- If you are applying for the first time then you for new application After that enter the captcha code and click on the option of login. After clicking, the next page will open.
- The death certificate form will open in front of you, you have to enter all the information asked in this form correctly. Click on the option of After clicking your application is done.
Process to apply Death Certificate Rajasthan offline
- First of all you have to go to the district office.
- Now you have to get the death registration form from there.
- After this you have to enter all the important information asked in this phone.
- Now you have to attach all the important documents from the form.
- After this you have to submit this form to the district office.
- Thus you will be able to apply death certificate offline.
- Now you will be provided with a reference number.
- You must keep this reference number handy.
- Through this reference number you can track the registration status.
How to check Death Certificate Rajasthan application status?
- First of all you need Rajasthan Death Certificate official website to come on On the home page of the website you will find Fill out the public application form An option will appear, click on it.
- After clicking, a new page will open. You will see some guidelines after reading them all below. Death to form An option will appear, click on it.
- After clicking, a new page will open. After you on this page you Application Status & Certificate Print to select.
- After coming to this page, you have to click on the option of login by entering your reference number, password and captcha code, the status of your application will appear in front of you and your certificate will also come, you can download it by clicking on print. |
How to Download Death Certificate Rajasthan?
- To download the death certificate, first of all you have to visit the official website of Rajasthan Civil Registration System, Government of Rajasthan.
- On the home page of the website you will find download certificate The option of will appear, click on it, after clicking, a new page will open.
- After coming to the new page, you have to click on death, after that you have to enter the registration number / mobile number, enter the captcha code and click on search, after that your certificate will appear in front of you, you can download it.
Registration Search Process
- First of all, you have to come to the official website of Rajasthan Civil Registration System, Government of Rajasthan.
- On the home page of the website, the option of searching for registration will appear, click on it, after clicking the next page will open.
- The form will open in front of you, you can search for registration by entering the information sought in it.
- If you are facing any problem in making the death certificate, then you can contact the concerned department.
- For this, first of all you need Rajasthan death certificate. official website But have to come
- On the home page of the website you will find contact The option of will appear, click on it, after clicking, the contact details of the concerned department come in front of you.
if you Rajasthan Death Certificate If you want to get more information, then you can contact on the helpline number given below:-
- Toll Free Number – 18001806785
- Email ID – pehchan[dot]raj[at]gov[dot]in