Friends Gujarat state government to promote solar energy in their state free solar panel scheme has started. The Gujarat state government says that by using clean energy like solar energy, we can reduce the pollution of the environment. If you are also a resident of Gujarat state then you Gujarat Solar Panel Subsidy Yojana can take advantage of. Further, we have given complete detailed information about the scheme in the article.
High Lights related to Gujarat Free Solar Panel Scheme:
|Gujarat free Solar Panel Yojana
|who started the scheme
|Gujarat Free Solar Panel Yojana
|Gujarat Energy Development Agency (GEDA)
|Resident Citizen of Gujarat State
|Objective of the plan
|To promote solar energy in the state and increase the target of generation energy
|website for application
What is Gujarat’s Free Solar Panel Scheme:
According to Saurabh Patel, who was the Energy Minister in the Gujarat State Government, solar panels will be installed in more than 2 lakh houses under the Free Solar Panel Scheme. The use of solar energy will increase power generation and reduce power consumption and theft. The government aims to generate more than 1700 MW of electricity by the end of 2023 with the help of solar panels being installed under the scheme.
Under this scheme, the Gujarat state government will provide a subsidy of 40% on solar panels with a capacity of 2 KW and 25% on the cost of solar panels with a capacity of 3 to 10 KW to the person installing solar panels. The Gujarat state government has earmarked a budget of over Rs 2,000 crore for the scheme.
Cost of Gujarat free Solar Panel Yojana:
Friends, here we have told you the information about the cost of solar panels to be installed under the scheme in the state set by the Gujarat state government through the table which is as follows –
|System Capacity Range
|Price in Rs. Per Kilowatt (KW)
|For 1 to 6 KW
|6 to 10 KW
|10 to 50 KW
|For above 50 KW
Benefits and Features of Gujarat Free Solar Panel Scheme:
- To make people aware of the use of clean energy like solar energy in the state.
- The state government has set a target of installing solar panels in more than 2 lakh houses.
- Under the scheme, both the big projects of Radhe Sada Solar Park and Dholera Solar Park have been included under which solar panels will be installed in huge quantities.
- The entire implementation of the scheme will be done by the State Government’s Department of Energy and Petrochemicals.
- The Gujarat state government estimates that with the implementation of the solar panel scheme, the state’s electricity generation capacity will exceed 30,000 MW in the next ten years.
- Gujarat state government has selected more than 450 power companies from all small and big states for the solar panel scheme.
- The beneficiary of the scheme will have to follow the rules made by DISCOM and sign the connectivity agreement made by DISCOM to take advantage of the scheme.
- SBI Aadhar Pay Merchant App | free ID money withdrawal
- Swachh Bharat Mission | See Full Details
- Bihar Startup Business Loan | Apply Right Now
- Bihar DLRS Recruitment | online application like this
- UNI 1/3rd Card UNI Credit Card Features, Benefits & How to Apply
- Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Scheme Registration
Required eligibility for Gujarat Free Solar Panel Yojana:
Friends, if you want to take advantage of the Gujarat Free Solar Panel Scheme then you have to fulfill the eligibility related to the scheme –
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Gujarat.
- Land in the name of the applicant or 100 Sq. ft. You should have your own house in the area.
- If the applicant is taking advantage of solar panels under any central scheme, then he will not be given the benefit of the Gujarat Free Solar Panel Scheme.
Documents required for applying for the scheme:
If you want to take advantage of the scheme then it is mandatory for you to have the following documents –
- Permanent residence certificate of the applicant of Gujarat state
- Aadhar card for the identity and address of the applicant
- Subsidy cost certificate of applicant user
- Authorized seller’s bill issued by GEDA
- Solar System Commissioning Report
- joint establishment report
- Certificate of permission of charge by CEI
- Certificate of Electrical Supervisor or Contractor
How to apply for a free solar panel scheme?
Friends, let us tell you that the application process for Gujarat Free Solar Panel is offline, but for this, you first have to download the application form from the website of Gujarat’s development agency GEDA, the process of downloading the form is as follows –
- To download the form, you must first visit the official website of GEDA geda.gujarat.gov.in Go to
- After the website is opened, you have to click on the link Application form given under the menu of Information on the home page of the website.
- After clicking on the link of the application form, the form will open in a pdf file.
- You can also download and print the form.
- After this, you have to fill out the form and attach it with the necessary documents go to your nearest electricity department office, and submit the form to the concerned officer.
- Your application will be accepted after the official has verified your form.
- In this way, you will be able to apply for the Gujarat Free Solar Panel Scheme.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) related to the Free Solar Panel Yojana
What is GEDA?
GEDA (Gujarat Energy Development Agency), is one of the premier organizations in India and an agency working in the field of renewable energy development and energy conservation.
What is the website of GEDA?
GEDA website https://geda.gujarat.gov.in/