How to Apply for UNI 1/3rd Card Today in our article we will tell you about a card in which you can avail of many benefits for free even if you use it as a credit card. UNI 1/3rd Card It allows you to pay the amount spent in three equal installments within a period of up to three months.
Through the unique credit card, now those citizens will also be able to use it, who were not able to pay the lump sum amount. Apart from this, you get many more benefits, about which you can read in detail in this article.
Know what is UNI 1/3rd Card?
Let us tell you that UNI 1/3rd Card is a type of card with which you can do shopping or many other payments like a credit card. UNI Card has been launched by UniOrbit Technologies in association with RBL Bank, Liquidones, and the State Bank of Mauritius. You can use it both for offline and online payments. This card is called One-Third Card (Uni 1/3 Card) also speak.
This is because if you make a purchase of 30 thousand with this card, then you will be free to pay an amount of 10 – 10 thousand rupees every month in three installments. Also, you do not have to pay any kind of interest or fee. On the other hand, if you pay it in one go, then you also get a fixed cashback of 1% for this.
UNI Credit Card Features & Benefits/ UNI Card Features
The following benefits will be provided to the UNI cardholder consumer.
- All the consumers who apply for this card will not have to pay any kind of payment (application fee). (No Joining Fees )
- The UNI card holder also does not have to pay annual fees etc. for holding/using the card. (No Annual Fees)
- It can be used like a free lifetime credit card.
- cardholder credit card bill payment For the next 3 months, Samman can pay in 3 installments without any additional charges.
- If the consumer makes the full payment in a lump sum, then he 1% cashback Get.
- You get the digital card within 5 minutes of applying for this credit card.
- You need only two important documents while applying for the card.
- There is no compulsion to submit any type of document or form physically.
- almost 99.9% of Near Merchants Outlets Uni Pay 1/3 Card is accepted.
- Scan and payment facility available from UNI Card app at various stores.
- This card can also be used for all important and essential items such as – groceries, fashion, emergency bills, etc.
- The consumer will get an assured cashback of 1% on all retail spending.
- UNI card customers also get a money-back guarantee if additional charges are taken without the knowledge of the consumer.
- The minimum credit limit for UNI 1/3rd Card is Rs.20,000. At the same time, the maximum credit limit on this card is up to 6 lakhs. However, it is determined precisely on the basis of the CIBIL score of the consumer.
- You also get another security facility on the UNI card. Such as data protection and encryption are also available so that all your sensitive information is protected. No one will be able to misuse it because of this.
- For your information, let us tell you that very soon other facilities are also going to be given to UNI 1/3rd Card users. such as –
- The consumer will be given the facility to split the bills into installments for 6 months, 9 months, 12 months, and 18+ months.
- Also, a Zomato Pro membership can be given to the consumer for 3 months.
Documents For UNI 1/3rd Card
To your UNI Card, Some important documents will be required to apply for the post. Add these as necessary.
- Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Scheme 2022 Registration
- Chandigarh Parvarish Yojana online Application 2022 Form at chdsw.gov
- Babli Bouncer Download [4K, HD, 1080p 480p, 720p] Review
- Dhokha Round D Corner download [4K, HD, 1080p 480p, 720p] Review
- Chup Movie Download [4K, HD, 1080p 480p, 720p] Review
- Meri Pehchan Portal Registration User id Create 2022
- Marriage Certificate Bihar online apply format official website 2022
Who can apply for UNI Credit Card? (Eligibility)
Anyone who is willing to apply for UNI Credit Card must fulfill the eligibility mentioned here.
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age. The maximum age is fixed at 60 years.
- The applicant must be of Indian origin. (This card is not for payment in any other country’s currency.)
- Applicants should have a good CIBIL score while applying. At the same time, it is also necessary to have a stable income.
How to Apply for UNI Credit Card? How to Apply For Uni Credit Card
let’s know now Uni Credit Card Apply complete process. You can apply for a UNI card for yourself by the process mentioned here.
- Uni Credit Card application To do this, first, you have to go to the UNI card application.
- For this, you first Google Play (Google Play Store) go to.
- In the search box, type UNI 1/3rd Card and search.
- Select the correct option and download the application.
- Uni Credit Card Open the key app.
- After that type your mobile number in the specified space. And then click OK.
- Now OTP will come on your entered mobile number which you have to enter at the designated place.
- After this fill in the information asked in the UNI Card Mobile App.
- For example, enter important information such as your name, email ID, PAN card, and permanent address. And click on the Next button.
- After this, you have to enter your Aadhar card number and then verify.
- After this process is completed, click on Submit.
- Now your application will go to Review.
- Within a few days after verification, you will get a Uni Credit Card (Uni Credit Card) will be sent.
UNI 1/3rd Card Question Answer
What is UNI 1/3rd Card?
UNI card is a type of pay later card. In which you can pay the amount spent by you in three months and through three installments. You will not have to pay any interest or charges on this payment.
eCan I use a third credit card (UNI 1/3rd Card) even though I already have two cards?
Yes, you can do this. You can have more than one card.
ewhat UNI 1/3rd Card Have a Credit Card?
Technically speaking, no, this is not a credit card. However, its working mechanism is similar to that of a credit card.
UNI 1/3rd Card What are the benefits and why is it different from a credit card?
consumers who have u003cstrongu003eUNI 1/3rd Cardu003c/strongu003e The biggest advantage they get compared to other credit cards is that they can pay the amount spent for the next three months through three installations. Also, they do not have to pay any kind of interest for this. Not only this, there is no joining fee to annual fee etc.
UNI 1/3rd Card How much does it cost to apply for?
For your information, let us tell you that for its application, you do not have to pay any kind of payment or fee.
can anyone UNI Card can apply for it?
Yes, any adult person who is 18 years old and also has a good credit score can apply for this card.
Uni credit card Customer Care Number
if to you UNI 1/3rd Card If you need any kind of information regarding this or are facing any kind of problem, then you can contact the official email number and helpline number given here. You can get the solution to your problems by contacting us here.
Email: [email protected]
Call: 080 6821 6821 (24*7)
Today in this article your UNI 1/3rd Card Information is given. If you want to read more such useful information then visit our website You can read other similar articles by joining.