Indian Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023: The India Post Office, also known as the Department of Posts, is the government-run postal system in India. The post office is one of the largest postal systems in the world, with over 154,000 post offices and over 400,000 employees. The post office is responsible for the delivery of mail and parcels as well as providing various financial services such as money orders and savings accounts.
Indian Post Office has released a detailed notification for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS). If you are 10th pass and looking for a government job then you can apply for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Recruitment by Indian Post Office. Before applying for Indian Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023, read our article carefully. We have provided all the information related to the notification in this article.
If you are interested in applying for the GDS position, it is important to be aware of the eligibility criteria and the application process. In this guide, we will provide you with all the information you need to know to apply and succeed in the India Post Office GDS recruitment process.
Indian Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023 Important Point
Indian Post Office has released the application form mainly for 40,889 posts. The starting salary of the Branch Post Master is 12000 thousand rupees. The starting salary of Assistant Branch Post Master & Dak Sevak is 10000 thousand rupees. The last date to apply is 16 February 2023.
The Post Office periodically opens recruitment for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), that is a Branch Postmaster or Assistant Branch Postmaster. The position of GDS is an important role in the post office, as they are responsible for handling the day-to-day operations of the post office branch.
|Organization||Indian Post Office|
|Recruitment Name||Gramin Dak Sevak(GDS)|
|All Post Name||Branch Post Master(BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master(ABPM), Dak Sevak|
|Total Vacancy||40,889 Posts|
|Salary for Branch Post Master||Rs. 12,000 To Rs. 29,380|
|Salary For Assistant Branch Post Master/ Dak sevak||Rs. 10,000 To Rs. 24,470|
|Job Location||All India|
The starting date to apply for Indian Post Office GDS Recruitment is 27 February 2023 and the last date to apply is 17 March 2023. You can apply anytime between these time limits. Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of the Indian Post Office @indiapostgdsonline.gov.in.
To apply for Indian Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023, General / OBC / EWS category candidates will have to pay an application fee of Rs 100. For SC/ST/PwBD category an application fee of Rs 00 has to be paid. The application fee can be paid through any medium online. Like Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Net Banking, BHIM UPI, Etc.
Indian Post Office GDS Recruitment Age Criteria
The eligibility age of the candidate to apply for the Indian Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023 is 18 years and the maximum age is 40 years. This is for general category candidates. Further relaxation has also been given to the reserved category candidates Information we have provided below.
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age For General Category||40 Years|
|Date Of Birth For General Category||16/02/1983 to 16/02/2005|
|Maximum Age For OBC Category||43 Years|
|Date Of Birth For OBC Category||16/02/1980 to 16/02/2005|
|Maximum Age For SC/ST Category||45 Years|
|Date Of Birth For SC/ST Category||16/02/1978 to 16/02/2005|
|Maximum Age For PwBD Category||50 Years|
|Date Of Birth For PwBD Category||16/02/1973 to 16/02/2005|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||53 Years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST||55 Years|
- Apply in Indian Post Office GDS Recruitment 2033 Candidates can have a 10th pass certificate from any recognized Board.
- Candidates know the local language.
- Basic knowledge of computers.
- candidate should know to ride a bicycle
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must be a citizen of India.
|Post Name||Totalhttps://vijaysolution.com/movies-ki-duniya-hollywood-bollywood-480p-720p/ Vacancy|
Indian Post Office GDS Recruitment State-wise Vacancy
|Jammu & Kashmir||300||Hindi/Urdu|
|North East||551||Bengali / Hindi / English / Manipuri / English / Mizo|
|Assam||407||Assamese/Asomiya / Bengali/Bangla / Bodo / Hindi / English|
|West Bengal||2127||Bengali / Hindi / English / Nepali|
Indian Post Office GDS Recruitment Selection Process
- After the application deadline has passed, the India Post Office will review all applications and select candidates for the GDS position.
- Selection will be based on the candidate’s qualifications, experience, and skills.
Tips for Success in Indian Post Office GDS Recruitment
To increase your chances of success in the India Post Office GDS Recruitment Process, it is important to:
- Make sure your application is complete and accurate.
- Provide detailed information about your qualifications, experience, and skills.
- Highlight any relevant experience or skills that make you a strong candidate for the GDS position.
Indian Post Office GDS Recruitment Registration
- To start the application process, you must first register on the official website of the India Post Office. This will require you to provide personal and educational information as well as upload a recent photograph and signature.
- Application Submission: Once you have completed the registration process, you will be able to submit your application. This will require you to provide additional information such as your experience and skills.
- After providing all the information UR/ EWS/ OBC category candidates pay the application fee. Candidates other than these categories can directly submit the application form without paying any application fee.
Indian Post Office GDS Recruitment Important Links
|Applying Link||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For More GOVT. JOBS||Click Here|
What is the starting date to apply for Indian Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023?
The starting date to apply for Indian Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023 is 27 January 2023.
What is the Last date to apply for Indian Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023?
The Last date to apply for Indian Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023 is 17 February 2023.
What is the Exam Fee for applying to the Indian Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023?
The Exam Fee for applying to the Indian Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023 is 100 Rupees for UR/EWS/OBC Category candidates and 00 Rupees for SC/ST/PwBD Category candidates.
What is the salary in Patna High Court GDS Recruitment 2033?
The salary is between Rs. 10,000 to RS. 29,380.
What is the Education qualification Required to apply for Indian Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can have a 10th pass certificate from any recognized Board.
How many total vacancies Are there in Indian Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023?
There is a total of 40,889 Posts in Indian Post Office Recruitment.
India Post Office GDS Recruitment process is a great opportunity for people who are interested to work in Postal Service. By understanding the eligibility criteria and application process, and following our tips for success, you will increase your chances of getting selected for the GDS post.
- TNEB AADHAR Link status 2023 Online Check TANGEDCO
- Patna High Court Assistant Recruitment 2023 for 550 Posts
- Gadar 2 movie Download Filmyzilla 700MB, 300MB Review
- KatmovieHD 2023 – Bollywood Movies, Korean Dramas Download
- Ved Movie Download [4K, HD, 1080p 480p, 720p] Review
- Pathaan Full Movie Download 300MB, 700MB, and 720p Review
- Tu Jhoothi Main Makkaar Download [4K, HD, 1080p 480p, 720p] Movie Review
- Taaza Khabar Web Series Download [4K, HD, 1080p 480p, 720p] Review
- Gandhi Godse Download [4K, HD, 1080p 480p, 720p] Movie Review
- Pathan Movie Download [4K, HD, 1080p 480p, 720p] Review