Jan Dhan Yojana 2022: The Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi had announced the Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana on 15 August 2014. PM Jan Dhan Yojana was launched on 28 August 2014 under which accounts of poor people of the country with zero balance were opened in bank post offices and nationalized banks. Along with this, those people whose accounts of PM Jan Dhan Yojana will be linked with their Aadhar card, after 6 months, they will be provided with the facility of overdraft facility up to ₹ 5000 and accident insurance cover of ₹ 100000 built-in Rupay debit card and Rupay Kisan card. Will go If you want to get detailed information about Pradhanmantri Jan Dhan Yojana, then read our article carefully till the end. Today we are going to provide you detailed information about PM Jan Dhan 2022 here in this article.
PM jan dhan yojna 2022 Important Point
|scheme name||Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana|
|was launched||Honorable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi|
|beneficiary||Every Indian citizen who is eligible|
|launch date||Started on 15 August 2014 and 28 August 2014.|
|Objective||bank account of every citizen|
|Overdraft Beneficial||₹10000 after six months of account opening|
|total beneficiary||43.04 crores|
|total bank friend||1.26 lacs|
Prime Minister Jan Dhan Yojana completes 6 years
As we told you earlier that PM Jan Dhan Yojana was launched on 15th August 2014. Along with this, PM Jan Dhan Yojana is said to be one of the big schemes of the Modi government. On completion of 6 years of Pradhanmantri Jan Dhan Yojana launched by Prime Minister Modi, Prime Minister has congratulated the people by tweeting about it and has also told some important things related to Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana. He told that the goal of the central government behind PM Jan Dhan 2022 was to connect all the people of the country with the banking system. This initiative of the central government has proved to be a game changer.
Jan Dhan Yojana 2022
The benefit of Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana will be extended to all the economically weaker rural and urban citizens of the country. If the eligible beneficiary account holder of this scheme dies due to any accident, then the family of the beneficiary will be provided an additional insurance cover of ₹ 30000 by the central government. The accounts opened under the Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana are also known as Jan Dhan accounts. Under this scheme, poor people can open their account very easily, for which they neither have to pay any money nor have to face any problem. Through this scheme, the central government will be able to provide financial services to the people of the country easily.
Purpose of jan Dhan Yojana
Even today there are many people in India who are unable to open their bank accounts. In such a situation, those people are not aware of the banking facilities being provided by the bank. This is the reason that the central government has taken a new initiative named Pradhanmantri Jan Dhan Yojana for such people of the country. According to this initiative, the facility of opening an account in the bank with zero balance has been provided to the people belonging to the economically poor and backward classes. Along with this, beneficiaries can also get loans through this facility. The central government wants to connect the beneficiaries of PM Jan Dhan Yojana with the facilities of insurance and pension. This scheme will provide financial services like banking, savings, deposit account, remittance, loan, insurance, pension etc. to the beneficiaries.
More than 42 crore 55 lakh Jan Dhan accounts were opened
The objective of the central government behind starting the Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana was to connect every citizen of the country with banking facilities and provide its benefits. The main objective of the central government behind this scheme was that every family in the country must have at least one bank account. At present, under the Pradhanmantri Jan Dhan Yojana 2022, a bank account is being opened for every adult in the country. According to an information, more than 42 crore 55 lakh accounts have been opened under Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana 2022 till June 2021.
- Aashram download 123mkv mp4moviez Pagalmovies Review
- SSC Selection Post X Recruitment 2022 Online Form apply
- Kanya Shiksha Pravesh Utsav 2022 Purpose & Process for applying
- FIR Download Bihar Police online 2022 – बिहार पुलिस FIR डाउनलोड करें
- MP College Admission 2022 For UG & PG courses online apply
- BCECE 2022 Application form online Apply for B-Pharma, BSc Nursing B-Tech Engg , Agriculture
- Bihar Polytechnic Form 2022 Online Apply in Hindi
- Bihar Paramedical online form 2022 – बिहार पारा मेडिकल कोर्स फॉर्म ऑनलाइन आवेदन शुरू
- UP Post Office Recruitment 2022: 2500+ jobs for 10th pass in Uttar Pradesh Postal Department, apply till June 5
- Shubh Shakti Yojana 2022 apply online like this and know its benefits
PM Jan Dhan Yojana 2022 Status
We are providing the table wise details of the account number of rural and urban area and the amount saved by the account holders. So study this information carefully.
|Bank types||In rural||urban metro||Rural women||Amount in crores||Issued rupay card|
|public sector bank||16.46||14.05||16.11||93919.97||24.57|
|Area rural bank||5.47||1.09||3.72||21331.80||3.59|
|private sector bank||0.70||0.56||0.67||3182.64||1.15|
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana Form
Jan Dhan Yojana scheme was launched in 2015 by Honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Under this a zero balance account was opened. During the COVID-19 lockdown period, the Government of India sends Rs 500 per month to each woman’s Jan Dhan account. About 20 crore women get the benefit of this PMjdy scheme. The main purpose of opening a Jan Dhan account is that any government scheme should reach the public directly. Now we are going to talk, do you have some special advantages with point to point?
- Beneficial savings account is opened under Jan Dhan Yojana.
- You are not required to maintain any minimum balance in the bank account opened under PMjdy scheme.
- You get interest on the bank accounts opened under PM Jan Dhan Yojana.
- Under the Afternoon Jan Dhan Yojana, a debit card is given to the beneficiary.
- Accidental insurance coverage of Rs 2 lakh is provided under the Afternoon Jan Dhan Yojana. You can avail this facility only when you use Debit Card
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana account gives you a life insurance cover of Rs 10000. You can get the benefit of this facility only if your account is linked with Aadhaar number.
- This Jan Dhan account is used by the government for direct benefit transfer of any scheme.
PM Jan Dhan Yojana account opening form online
Now we are providing you the list of documents which require change at the time of registration
- Aadhar Card,
- Voter Card or Pan Card
- government id proof
- permanent address proof
- electricity bill, phone bill
- mobile number or email id
- passport photo
How to Open PM Jan Dhan Account Online
- Firstly the interested candidates have to visit the official link of Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana Portal.
- You are now on the homepage of the Office Portal
- Now an application form has opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all your details which have been asked in the form.
- After that you have to attach the documents which are required for registration.
- Finally submit your form.
- Now complete all the formalities asked by the bank.
- Your registration process is now complete.
- If you have any doubt you can contact on toll free number 1800110001, 18001801111.
I hope you have liked this information of mine, if you have liked this information of mine, then you must like it and share it with your friends, family and group so that they can also get information about it.
Thank you !!!
FAQ About Jan Dhan Yojana 2022
How can I open my PM Jan Dhan Yojana Account 2022?
You can open your Afternoon Jan Dhan account in any nearest bank or post office.
What are the mandatory documents for PM Jan Dhan Yojana 2022?
We have provided the required documents information above in this article.