JSSC Recruitment 2022:There is good news for the youth who are looking for government jobs from Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC). The commission has invited applications for the hundreds of clerk and stenographer posts. The notification of this recruitment has been issued and the process of online application will start on May 20, 2022. Candidates who have passed 10th and 12th are eligible to apply for these posts. Candidates will be selected on the basis of a written examination. Let us know in detail about this recruitment.
JSSC Recruitment 2022 – Important Point
|Name of the Article
|JSSC Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Commission
|Jharkhand Public Service Commission
|Type of Article
|Who Can Apply?
|All India Eligible Applicant Can Apply.
|Mode of Application?
|No of Total Vacancies?
|18 to 35 Yr
|UR – Rs 100 SC and ST – 50 Rs
|Online Application Starts From?
|20th May, 2022
|Last Date of Online Application?
|19th June, 2022
|Last Date of Payments?
|22nd June, 2022
|Last Date of Uploading Documents?
|25th June, 2022
|Correction Window Will Open From?
|26th June to 30th June, 2022
JSSC Recruitment 2022
We, in this article of ours, all of you 12th pass youths Want to welcome those who are in search of employment and that’s why we are going to tell you in detail in this article. JSSC Recruitment 2022 Will tell about
tell you that, jharkhand employee fyno commission For recruitment to various posts by Online Application The process has been started, whose complete information we will provide you in this article, for which you will have to read this article till the end.
Lastly, all of you applicants can directly go through this link – http://www.jssc.nic.in/ You can get complete recruitment information by clicking on it.
Post wise list of vacancies – JSSC Recruitment 2022
|Lower Division Clerk (Office cum Accountant and Accountant cum Computer Operator)
|Lower Division Clerk (Office cum Computer Operator)
|Clerk (Schedulethe Caste / Tribe and Other Backward Classes)
|sub-class clerk (ornitax department)
|Sub-Class Clerk (Planning Party)
|Sub-Class Clerk (Hospital)ThatTsalaya)
|Sub Divisional Clerk (Transport Department)
|Sub Divisional Clerk (Mines and Earth Elements Department)
|Sub-Class Clerk (Backlog)
|Total No. of Vacancies
Important dates of recruitment
The process of online application for these posts of Clerk and Stenographer will start from May 20, 2022. All the candidates have to submit the application form by 19th June 2022. If there is a mistake in the form, then the amendment can be done for it from 26 to 30 June. More information about this will be found in the notification.
Required qualification and age limit
Candidates who have passed 10th and 12th from any recognized board can apply for these posts. Candidates applying for the post of Stenographer should have knowledge of typing. Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 40 years.
To apply for these posts, candidates belonging to General, OBC EWS category will have to pay an application fee of Rs 100. For SC and ST category this fee is Rs 50. Application fee can be submitted online.
- Dhaakad Movie download filmyzilla 420p 720p 1080p Review
- BCECE 2022 Application form online Apply for B-Pharma, BSc Nursing B-Tech Engg , Agriculture
- Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2 Download Filmyzilla 420p 720p 1080p Review
- Jan Dhan Yojana 2022:How to apply for Jan Dhan Yojana and get benefits of this scheme
- Aashram download 123mkv mp4moviez Pagalmovies Review
- SSC Selection Post X Recruitment 2022 Online Form apply
- Kanya Shiksha Pravesh Utsav 2022 Purpose & Process for applying
- FIR Download Bihar Police online 2022 – बिहार पुलिस FIR डाउनलोड करें
- MP College Admission 2022 For UG & PG courses online apply
- Bihar Polytechnic Form 2022 Online Apply in Hindi
What should be the qualification – JSSC Recruitment 2022
All our applicants who want to apply for this recruitment have to fulfill certain qualifications which are as follows –
- JSSC Recruitment 2022 for recruitment in onlaFor these applications, all the applicants should be 12th class pass,
- stenographerriunder class of the applicant Speed 30 WPMust be M and applicant’s speed for shorthand is 80 WPM
- of all applicants Hindi Typing Speed should be 25 WPM etc.
Lastly, in this way all of you applicants can easily apply in this by fulfilling the above qualifications and get its benefits.
How to Apply Online in JSSC Recruitment 2022?
All of you are our eligible and interested candidates who are in this recruitment, Online Application want to easily Online Application Which can be done, whose whole process is as follows –
- JSSC Recruitment 2022 For recruitment of vacant posts under Online Application For this you must first halfOfreek website You will have to come to the home page of which, it will be like this –
- After visiting this page you In the Important Links section only You will get the option on which you have to click,
- After clicking, a new page will open in front of you where you will have to JSSC Recruitment 2022 You will get the option on which you have to click,
- After clicking, a new page will open in front of you where you will have to Registration will be asked to
- successfullyjistation after you portI login have to do,
- After logging in to the portal, it will appear in front of you application form will open which you have to fill carefully,
- All the required documents will have to be scanned and uploaded.
- After uploading the scanned documents, you Cometheyrent fee have to pay and
- In the end, you SBerase You have to click on the option of A receipt will be received which you will have to print and keep it safe etc.
Lastly, in this way all our interested applicants can easily apply for this recruitment and make their career in it.
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission issued by JSSC Recruitment 2022 We have provided you complete information in this article as well as we have given you complete information about online application process Also provided the information so that you can make your career in it by applying as soon as possible.
Lastly, if you like the article, like, shareyAnd comment.
FAQs – JSSC Recruitment 2022
What is the qualification required for JSSC JMSCCE 2022
Graduation Post Graduation or equivalent Refer above notification for more details