How To Check Kalia Scheme Beneficiary List | check Kalia Yojana List Odisha 2022 | Kalia Yojana New List 2022 Pdf Download | Kalia Yojana 2022 List New
Kalia Yojana List 2022 Download: If you are a resident of Odisha you can check Kalia list 2022. Kalia yojana list Odisha 2022 is available @ kalia.co.in. Kalia scheme list 2022 check district & village wise final list available on Kalia scheme’s official website. To download Kalia Yojana Odisha name list 2022 pdf, some easy steps to follow. Let’s start with How To Check Kalia yojana 2022 new list.
The government of the state of Odisha has started the KALIA scheme for the betterment of small and medium farmers. Through the implementation of KALIA Yojana 2022, several benefits including an incentive of Rs 5000 were made available to the farmers. Farmers who did not have their own land were given different benefits. The scheme provided a sense of belonging among the farmers of Odisha and helped them to carry out their activities without any worries.
If You are a resident of Odisha then you can check your name in the Kalia yojana list 2022 Odisha pdf, if your name is in Kalia yojana’s latest beneficiary list then you have to be able to get benefits of this scheme. Here we will provide information about the Kalia yojana list, Kalia yojana lists second list and Kalia yojana list 3rd list. overall you can check Kalia beneficiary list block-wise from this article.
Kalia Scheme Odisha Budget 2022
The Kalia scheme was started by the Government of Odisha. For this scheme, the government had passed a budget of Rs 5115 crore for the year 2022 for 43 lakh beneficiaries. Under this scheme, each beneficiary is given a benefit of Rs 10,000. According to the information provided by the government, so far, 3195 crore rupees have been delivered by the government to the beneficiaries. In the Kalia scheme, 4000 rupees are being given by the state government and 6000 rupees by the central government. Under the PM Kisan Yojana, the Central Government is providing benefits of Rs. 6000. If you have applied for Kalia scheme then you do not need to apply separately for the pm Kisan scheme. You will automatically get the benefit of both schemes.
Kalia Yojana Odisha Highlights
|Name of the scheme||Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) scheme|
|Scheme Type||State Level Scheme|
|Initiated by||Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik, Government of Odisha|
|Launched date||21st December 2018|
|Scheme type||state government scheme|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers, cultivators, croppers, and landless agriculture laborers|
Interest-Free Crop Loan From Kalia Scheme Odisha
Through the Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation scheme, the poor farmers identified by the Gram Panchayat, landless laborers, and tenants cultivating as a shareholder are providing loans up to Rs 50000 at 0% interest rate by the government. Its purpose is to help the farmers to improve their level and strengthen the economic situation. In this regard, a video of the news channel has been put down, which you can understand more by looking at it.
Objective Of Kalia Scheme 2022
Central and state govt. are doing continue the best work for the development of the country. govt. starting many schemes for farmers, students, and all the residents of India. this scheme is also a part of development schemes. The main objective of this scheme is to give whole benefits to Odisha residents. this scheme will be helpful to the progress of the state.
Kalia Yojana New Beneficiary List 2022
If you have applied for the Kalia scheme, then you can see your name in the Kalia scheme beneficiary list 2022, To see kalia yojana list new 2022, you have to follow the steps given below.
- First Of All visit the official website of the Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation.
- After then click the,Beneficiary list, option from menu bar in home page.
- Now A new page will open on the screen, now you need to select your district name
- After that select your Block/ ULB and then GP
- At last Click the “View” button and you may get the PDF link like this.
- Now click on the PDF link and enter the captcha code.
- after this Click on “Submit” option to open the PDF and PDF will appear on the computer screen.
- Now you have to check your Kalia ID, Village name, your name, father/ husband name and gender to confirm your name in the list.
- this type you can show kalia yojana list check online,
How To Fill Kalia Yojana Grievance Application
- To file your grievance in KALIA Yojana, applicants have to go to the official website
- The home page of the website will appear in front of your computer screen, from where you have to click the “online Grievance Application form” option which is available on the top corner right-hand side.
- Now A new page will appears on the screen with instructions, read them carefully and click the proceed option
- A question will appear on the screen that “Do you want to file Grievance?” with two options Yes and No.
- After this Click yes and a new screen will appear where you have to enter your Aadhar card number
- Now Click the show option to see the grievance application form.
- Fill the application form with the asked details
- Click the “submit” option to submit the form.
- At last A token number will appear, note it down for further reference.
Check Grievance Application Status In Kalia Scheme
- If you Want To track your Kalia Scheme grievance application, applicants have to go to the official website
- Home page of the website will be open in your device screen, from where you have to select ,online Grievance Application form, option which is available in the top corner right-hand side.
- Finally Click ,track your application, option available in the top right corner
- Now A New Page Will Be Open, In this Page You Need To Inter Aadhaar/Token Number.
- At Last Click on show option and your application status will display on the screen.
Kalia Yojana Helpline Number
If You Have Any Query To Kalia Scheme Odisha Then You Can Contact On Number That’s Given In Bellow. you can ask about Kalia yojana list check Odisha calling by this number.
Toll-Free Number 1800-572-1122
Benefits Of Odisha KALIA Yojana
The main objective of KALIA Yojana 2022 is to benefit the farmers of Odisha state as we know that most of the farmers of our country are not happy with the amount of their income. Also, probably the highest income which is generated is to meet the needs and desires. As well as the education of their children. Hence, the KALIA scheme will help all the farmers to fulfill their needs and desires and also help them to take loans for their children’s education or any other purpose. Apart from this, Kalia Yojana 2022 has been started to fulfill the following objectives –
1. comprehensive support for farming
Farmers Rs. will get financial assistance. 25000/- per family in five seasons. This assistance will be given to small and marginal farmers. Assistance is provided for the purchase of inputs like seeds, fertilizers, pesticides, and access assistance for labor and other investments.
2. comprehensive support for livelihood
The landless agricultural families will get financial assistance of 1500/- per family. This assistance will be given for allied agriculture activities such as small goat rearing units, mini-layer units, duckery units, fish kits for fishermen, mushroom cultivation and beekeeping, etc. This benefit of the KALIA scheme is exclusively for the category of people belonging to SC/ST state.
3. Help for the weak agricultural household
Under KALIA Yojana 2022, weak cultivators / landless agricultural laborers who are not able to do farming due to old age, will get financial help even if they have disability/disease or other reasons. Every year to each vulnerable farmers/landless agricultural workers to take care of their livelihood Rs. 10000/- will be given.
4. Insurance for life insurers and landless agricultural laborers
Farmers will get life insurance cover of Rs. 2.00 lakh premium of Rs.30/-per annum. Insurance cover will be given to all savings bank account holders in the age group of 18-50 years. Out of this premium, the Odisha government will pay Rs.65/- per annum. Not only the life insurance farmers will also get a personal accident cover of Rs 2 lakh. The premium amount of accident cover is Rs. 12/- All Savings Bank Account Holder Age Between 18-50 Years. Out of which Rs. 6/- will be paid by the Govt. For those appellants whose age is between 51-70 years, the accident premium will be paid by the Government of Odisha.
5. interest-free loan
Gram Panchayats gave weak land, land, buyers, and agriculture at a new percentage interest.
KALIA Yojana Grievance Application Process
- Firstly, visit the given link https://kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in/.
- On the homepage, click on the link “Online Grievance Application Form” for fresh application.
- Now a new page will open in front of you, click on the Proceed button here.
- Kalia Yojana Application Form 2021
- After that click on “yes” button.
- The applicant has to fill his Aadhaar number here and click on the “Show” button
- Select Yes or No under payment option
- Finally, candidates can enter personal details, bank details, farmers details, family details and upload documents for form submission.
FAQ – KALIA Yojana
What is Kalia Yojana?
This scheme of the government is mainly a farmer assistant scheme. Under Odisha Kalia Yojana, financial assistance will be provided to the small and marginal farmers of the state so that farmers can buy inputs like seeds, fertilizers, pesticides and use assistance for labor and other investments. can do
What are the major benefits of KALIA Yojana?
The main five benefits of the scheme are as follows: financial assistance, life cover, support to farming/ cultivation, support livelihood, interest-free crop loan.
What is the new official website of KALIA Yojana?
The official website of this scheme of the government is https://kalia.odisha.gov.in/ which was earlier https://kalia.co.in/
How to Check KALIA Yojana 2021 List?
To see the list of government schemes, you have to go to the official website, the complete process of viewing the list is given in this article above.
When was KALIA Yojana implemented in the state?
KALIA Yojana was implemented in the state on 21st December 2018 by the Chief Minister of the state.
How to do kalia scheme correction online?
If you have filled in some wrong information in the application, then you can go to the official website and make corrections or contact the concerned department.