When this e-SHRAM was started, many people got their e-SHRAM made by mistake. After the e-SHRAM card is created, many people have to get the e-SHRAM Card deleted or cancelled, so if you are also on that list and want to delete or cancel this e-SHRAM card, then read this post carefully, and get all the information.
When the e-SHRAM card was started in the beginning, then a large number of people were making this e-SHRAM card without thinking, in such a situation, those people who did not deserve this e-SHRAM card, all such people had a lot of trouble later. Will have to face For those who have made e-SHRAM cards by mistake, it is best to get your e-SHRAM deleted or cancelled. The process to delete an e-SHRAM card is given below.
On behalf of the Government of India, all those who do not have a labour card or who work in the unorganized sector were asked to make this e-SHRAM card. The main purpose of making this e-SHRAM card was to give benefits of the government scheme to the people.
Due to the creation of this e-SHRAM card, the details of all the labourers will be available to the government. So that the government can give benefits to direct labourers. Now many such people have got e-SHRAM cards made, who did not need this e-SHRAM card.
e shram card delete kaise kare
|Department||Ministry of Labor & Employment|
|Post||E-Shram card Delate|
|Portal Name||E-Shram Portal|
|Age Limit||16 to 65 Years|
So in this article, I will give you the answer to all the questions like how to delete an e-SHRAM card, how to cancel this e-SHRAM card, or if the e-SHRAM card has been created by you, should it be cancelled or not. I will give the answer in this post, so read this post carefully.
You can get this e-SHRAM card made by mistake sitting at your home through an online medium or by calling, to cancel the labour card, you just need to have an internet connection or you should have a phone in which the facility of calling is available.
The process to delete or cancel a labour card / e shram card delete kaise kare
- To delete e-SHRAM, one has to first go to the official website of the e-SHRAM card.
- After going to the official website, you will get the option of update, click on it.
- After clicking on Update, a new page will open in which you will also have to provide your Universal Account Number and Date of Birth.
- After giving the U.N. number and date of birth, giving the captcha code and clicking on Get OTP
- After clicking on OTP, an OTP will come on your registered mobile, which will have to be given and submitted.
- As soon as you submit the OTP, your e-SHRAM card profile will open.
After the profile is open, you will get many options below which are as follows
✔️ I agree with him Above is correct All information given above is correct
✔️ Click here to fill Aadhaar Cancellation Consent Cancellation Samadhi Form
Now you have to click on both of these ✅, after clicking on both, you will get something written like this
🟠 I do not want to be part of e-SHRAM Cancel my Aadhaar consent given earlier I do not want to be part of this e-SHRAM Cancel my consent given earlier
- Now you have to click on the option with Update KYC Information
- When you click on the option of Update KYC Information after that your labour card will be deleted and your labour card number will be cancelled.
Cancel e-SHRAM card by phone / e shram card cancel kaise kare 2022
There will be many people who will not be able to delete their e-SHRAM card online, for those people, the process of cancelling e-SHRAM has also been given by the Government of India, which means you can delete your e-SHRAM card by calling the given number. Or you can get it cancelled, the process of getting the e-SHRAM card cancelled or deleted through phone is as follows:-
- First call 14434 from your mobile phone
- When you call this number, you will be asked for your name and e-SHRAM card number by customer care, you have to give it
- When you give your name and e-SHRAM card number, your e-SHRAM card will be verified and you will have to request to cancel my e-SHRAM card because I had made my labour card by mistake.
- After which your e-SHRAM card will be deleted by customer care and your Universal Account Number will also be cancelled.
- business analytics course kya hai 2022,और कैसे करे सारी जानकारी हिंदी में
- Brahmastra OTT Download 480p, 720p, 1080p Release
- Brahmastra Download [4K, HD, 1080p 480p, 720p] Review
- BPSC 68th vacancy Apply process & Notification PDF
- Kaari Download [4K, HD, 1080p 480p, 720p] Review
- Agent Kannayiram Download [4K, HD, 1080p 480p, 720p] Review
- Khakee The Bihar Chapter Download 720p, 300MB, 480p Watch Online
- Indian Navy Agniveer MR 01/2023 Recruitment 2022
- Girls Hostel 3 Download Episode 720p, 480p Watch Online
- The Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special Download OTT 720p, 480p Watch Online
How to delete this e-SHRAM Card?
To delete the e-SHRAM card you can either follow the online process or you can call on help number 14434 and raise a deletion request to the customer care executive.
Who should get an e-SHRAM card made and who should not get it made
According to the notification of the Government of India, the e-SHRAM card was only asked to make an e-SHRAM card to labourers or labourers working in the unorganized sector, such people who work in an organized sector and their PF is deducted, then they should get a labour card. was told not to make
Therefore, if you work in an organized sector or you already have a PF cut, then you are not eligible for this labour card and you cannot get your e-SHRAM card made those who do not already have a PF account Or all those who work in the unorganized sector can make their labour card.
It was also said on behalf of the government that even those workers who are taking benefits of EPFO ESIC cannot register for this labour card. Must get the SHRAM card deleted or cancelled.
what is e-shram card?
The main objective of making e-SHRAM cards by the Government of India is to create a national-level database of labourers working in areas across the country so that any kind of facility is to be provided to the labourers working in the organized sector. can be given Apart from this, information can be gathered that how many people are working in the unorganized sector in this country.
According to this data, schemes and rules will be made by the government for the workers in future, so that it can be ensured that the benefits of government schemes reach the workers of organized sectors as well. Here the labour card labourers are divided into different categories on the basis of work on the lines of voter card and Aadhaar card, for which a unique card number is issued, on the basis of this number the record is prepared by the government.
Benefits of the e-SHRAM card
- On behalf of the Government of India, the benefits of all the schemes to the e-SHRAM card holders can be given directly to the labourers and labourers working in unorganized sectors.
- If any person goes to work from one state to another, then the government should know how many people have gone from one state to another for which work.
- e-SHRAM card will also benefit the government that what kind of people want to learn work so that they can be given that kind of training for free, which can help in future employment
- The database of e-SHRAM will be given to private and government companies so that they can give jobs to e-SHRAM card holders according to their needs.
- e-SHRAM cardholders will be given the benefit of Pradhan Mantri Bima Yojana. In which, in case of an accident, assistance up to ₹ 200000 will be given to his family.
- Labour cardholders will be given the benefit of Pradhan Mantri Maandhan Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana and Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
How to cancel an e-SHRAM card?
To cancel the labour card, you can cancel it by visiting the official website of the Government of India.
Can e-SHRAM cards be made by students?
No, the e-SHRAM card is only for labourers and workers, students cannot make it while they are studying or preparing for any job.
Can an ITR filer make an e-SHRAM card?
Yes ITR filer can also make an e-SHRAM card but if he pays any kind of tax then he cannot make labour card
e-SHRAM can be deleted or not?
e-SHRAM card can be deleted or cancelled by login to the official website or by calling customer care
Who can apply for the e-SHRAM card?
All persons are eligible for an e-SHRAM card whose age is between 18 to 59 years.
e-SHRAM card can be updated?
Yes, if there is any information mistake in the e-SHRAM card, then you can correct it.
why was labour card money not received
Money has been given to the labour cardholders only by the Uttar Pradesh government, so only the citizens of Uttar Pradesh have got its benefit, the rest of the citizens of other states will not get its benefit.