Ladli Yojna Delhi Form Download PDF | Delhi Ladli Yojna In Hindi | Ladli Yojna Delhi 2022 Online Registration | Ladli Yojna Delhi Status Check – In order to empower the daughters of the state and to remove the discrimination among the boys and girls towards daughters, the Delhi Government has started the Delhi Ladli Scheme 2022.
Delhi Ladli Scheme 2022 – Delhi government is starting many types of welfare schemes to provide benefits to every section in the state. The government has started the Ladli scheme to financially help the daughters of the state. If you also want to take advantage of this scheme, then you can apply for this scheme.
This scheme has been started by the Delhi Government on 1 January 2008. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided so that the birth of daughters will be encouraged. Today we are going to provide you with all the important information related to this scheme through this article. What is Delhi Ladli Yojana? its purpose, benefits, features, eligibility, important documents, the application process, etc. Friends, in this article we will tell you Ladli Yojna Delhi 2022 I will provide information about the process of applying online, eligibility, documents, so you are requested to read this article till the end.
Ladli Yojana Delhi Online 2022
Delhi Government Under this scheme, financial help is provided to the daughters of the state to help them financially. Under the scheme, an amount of Rs 35,000-36,000 is given to the beneficiary daughter. This amount can be withdrawn from her account after the daughter completes 18 years of age. Ladli Yojana Delhi 2022 To take advantage of this, you have to apply it. The main objective of this scheme is to increase the sex ratio of girls in the state. To promote the education of girls, this scheme has been started to strengthen their economic condition.
|scheme name||Delhi Ladli Scheme 2022|
|plan type||state government scheme|
|beneficiary||daughters of the state|
|Objective||To help the daughters of the state financially|
|amount to be given||Rs.35,000-36,000|
|Department||social welfare department|
Through this scheme, financial assistance will be provided by the government from the birth of daughters to their studies. So that she will become empowered and can get higher education. Through this scheme, the birth of daughters will be encouraged and discrimination between boys and girls will also be removed. The amount received for education through Delhi Ladli Yojana 2022 will also reduce the dropout rate and girls will also be encouraged to get an education. If you also want to apply under Delhi Ladli Yojana, then you can apply by visiting the official website. The sex ratio will also improve through this scheme. Delhi Ladli Yojana 2022 will be implemented by the Department of Women and Child Development and the Department of Education.
Delhi Ladli Laxmi Yojana
As friends, you know that even today there is a lot of discrimination against girl child in our country, to reduce this discrimination, the Delhi government started this scheme in 2008. Under the scheme, when the girl turns 18, she can withdraw money from her account. The financial assistance received by the girl is given to her in a phased manner. Delhi government’s Ladli scheme The amount to be given under this is as follows:-
- 11,000 rupees are given for the birth of the girl child in the hospital.
- An assistance of Rs.5,000 is given for taking admission in the first class.
- There is a provision of giving Rs 5-5,000 for going to class 6th, 9th, 10th and then 12th.
- In this way Ladli Yojna Delhi Under this, an amount of Rs 35,000-36,000 is given to the beneficiary girl.
|Serial number||financial aid steps||Subsidies|
|1.||institutional delivery time||₹ 11000|
|2.||home delivery time||₹10000|
|3.||On taking admission in first grade||₹5000|
|4.||On taking admission in 6th class||₹5000|
|5.||On taking admission in 9th class||₹5000|
|6.||On taking admission in 10th class||₹5000|
|7.||On taking admission in 12th class||₹5000|
Documents to Apply for Delhi Ladli Yojana 2022
- Aadhar card copy of girl child and parents
- income certificate
- birth certificate of girl child
- A photo of a parent with a girl child
- Residence certificate of last 3 years
- passport size photograph
- caste certificate
- bank account passbook
- mobile number
Purpose of Ladli Yojna Delhi
The main objective of this scheme is to financially help the daughters of the state. Due to the poor financial condition of many daughters, they are not able to study. Under the scheme, the sex ratio of daughters in the state is to be increased. Reducing discrimination against girls, making them self-reliant is the main objective of this scheme. There is a lot of discrimination against girl child in our society, this discrimination has to be reduced. Ladli Laxmi Yojana is the main objective of
Benefits of Ladli Yojana Scheme Delhi
- All those daughters of the state who are eligible for this scheme should be given the benefit of this scheme.
- Under the scheme, the daughter will be given the help of 35 thousand to 36,000 rupees.
- This amount can be withdrawn after the daughter attains the age of 18 years.
- This scheme will increase the sex ratio of girls in the state.
- There will be less discrimination with the daughters happening in our society.
- Delhi Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2022 Girl child education will be promoted from this and their socio-economic status will be improved.
- Under the scheme, assistance of Rs 11,000 is given for daughter born in hospital, Rs 10,000 for girl child born at home or in any other hospital and Rs 5,000 for admission in class 1 to 12.
Eligibility for Ladli Yojana Delhi 2022
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Delhi.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should not exceed Rs.1 lakh.
- The benefit of this scheme will be available only on the birth of two girls in the family.
- The girl applying should be studying in an institute recognized by the Delhi Government.
- Delhi Sarkar Ladli Yojna Under this, when the girl starts going to school, she has to apply within 90 days of going to school.
Documents for Delhi Sarkar Ladli Yojna
- income certificate
- Certificate of 3 years residency in Delhi
- girl’s birth certificate
- baby’s parents photo
- Aadhar card of parents and girl
- caste certificate
How to apply Ladli Yojana Delhi 2022?
- If you also want to take advantage of this scheme and you want to apply in this scheme, then you have to first download the application form of this scheme. You can click on the link given below to download the application form –
- Delhi Ladli Yojana Form Download
- After downloading the application form, you have to enter all the information asked in this form correctly. After that the documents have to be attached with this form and this form has to be submitted to the Social Welfare Department. In this way your application gets done.
- Apart from this, you can contact State Bank of India (SBI) or government recognized school to apply.
How to check Ladli Yojana Delhi Status?
- If you have applied in this scheme and you want to apply in this scheme, then you have to first contact the Department of Women and Child Development. official website But have to come On the home page of the website you will find Delhi Ladli Yojana Status The option of will appear, click on it, after clicking, a new page will open.
- A form will open in front of you, in which you have to enter the application number and click on submit. After clicking, the status of your application will appear in front of you.
Delhi ladli yojana helpline number
- if you Ladli Yojna Delhi If you are facing any kind of problem in applying or if you want to get more information about this scheme, then you can contact on the helpline number given below :-
- Toll Free Number – 180-022-9090 ,011-23381892
Objective of Ladli Yojana Delhi 2022
The main objective of Delhi Ladli Yojana 2022 is to improve the negative thinking about daughters. Through this scheme, financial assistance will be provided by the Delhi government from the birth of a daughter till she takes admission in her twelfth education. So that will also help them to get education. Through this scheme the dropout rate will come down and it will also help in preventing crime like feticide. Through Delhi Ladli Yojana 2022 , the girls of Delhi will become strong and self-reliant.
Maturity drug process under Delhi Ladli Yojana 2022
- Under this scheme, if the girl child is 18 years old after passing class X, then she can claim the maturity amount.
- If the age of the girl child is not 18 years after passing class X, then she can claim maturity amount after passing class 12th.
- In order to claim the maturity amount, the girl child is required to have an acknowledgment letter from SBIL. It is also mandatory to have all other important documents along with the acknowledgment letter.
- The girl child has to submit the application along with the holy letter.
- It is mandatory for the girl child to have a zero balance account with the State Bank of India.
- This account can be opened by showing acknowledgment letter.
- After all this process, the benefit amount will be transferred to the unique ID number of the girl child which will be allotted by State Bank of India.
Benefits and Features of Delhi Ladli Yojana 2022
- This scheme has been started by the Delhi government to remove the negative thinking about daughters.
- Through the Delhi Ladli Yojana , financial assistance is provided from the birth of a daughter to her taking admission in class 12th.
- This financial assistance ranges from ₹ 5000 to ₹ 11000.
- This scheme has been started by the Delhi Government on 1 January 2008.
- Through the Delhi Ladli scheme , the government will also help in removing discrimination against daughters.
- Through this scheme the girl child will become empowered and self-reliant.
- This scheme will also help in getting higher education.
- Through this scheme the rate of dropout rate will also come down and the girl child will be encouraged to get education.
- The scheme will also help in preventing crimes like feticide.
- The implementation of the Delhi Ladli scheme will be done by the Department of Women and Child Development and the Department of Education.
- A budget of Rs 100 crore has been approved for the implementation of this scheme on March 2, 2021.
- The sex ratio will also improve through this scheme.
school application process
- First of all, Delhi Ladli in-charge will provide complete information related to this scheme.
- After this, application forms will be distributed to all the interested beneficiaries by the Ladli in-charge.
- Interested beneficiaries have to fill the application form and attach all the important documents and give it to the in-charge.
- Now the Ladli in-charge will get the form submitted to the principal of the school.
- After this this form will be submitted to the district office.
- Verification of the application form will be done in the district office.
- After that if there is any mistake in the application form then those mistakes will be rectified.
- Thereafter the application form will be sent to SBIL.
- In this way registration can be done by the school.
Direct Links – Delhi Ladli Yojana Online Form 2022
|Delhi Ladli Yojana Application Form||Click here|
|Complete information of application in Hindi (Official)||Click here|
|Delhi Ladli Yojana Application Status||Check Here|
|Ladli Yojna Official Website||Click here|
Till when can one apply for Ladli Yojana?
For this scheme, one can apply for the Ladli scheme within one year after the birth of the girl child.
If the girl child has started going to school, then it is necessary to apply within 90 days of taking admission in the school, otherwise, you cannot apply for this scheme.
How to know Delhi Ladli Yojana Application Status/ Status?
To know the Ladli Yojana application status, you can check through the official website.
The link to check the application status is given above.
What is the toll-free helpline number of Ladli Yojna Delhi?
Delhi Government has issued a toll free helpline for this scheme which is as follows: 1800229090 (SBI Life) and for other details Contact No.: 011-23381892
When can I withdraw the money of Delhi Ladli Yojana?
The amount received under the Delhi Ladli scheme / maturity can be withdrawn after the girl completes the age of 18 years – after passing 10th class or taking admission in 12th class, the amount received from this scheme can be withdrawn.
Where to download the application form for Delhi Ladli Yojana 2022?
The application form / application form for this scheme can be downloaded from the official website or through the link given on our website.
What are the benefits of Delhi Ladli Yojana 2022?
Eligible aspirants can get Rs.5000 to Rs.11000 as benefit of Ladli Scheme Delhi.
Detailed information already given above.