Madhya Pradesh CM helpline Number- Hello friends, today we are going to tell you about the Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan Grievance Helpline facility issued by the Madhya Pradesh State Government. Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister “Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan” has issued a WhatsApp number for the citizens of the state to register their complaints/information about the schemes, on which the residents of Madhya Pradesh can directly contact the Chief Minister and tell their problems. The Chief Minister Helpline Number Suvidha works under the State Public Service Agency.
Residents of Madhya Pradesh (MP) will now be able to register their complaints in CM Helpline through WhatsApp. The government has taken this decision due to the popularity and easy availability of WhatsApp. Apart from 181 in CM helpline, now WhatsApp number has also been issued to register complaint. People can now also register their complaints on WhatsApp number 7552555582.
MP CM Helpline Number (Samadhan Online Portal)
|scheme name||MP Samadhan Online Portal|
|announcement time||August 2017|
|launched||By the then Chief Minister Shri Shivraj Chouhan ji|
|beneficiary of the facility||ordinary citizens of the state|
|main work||Grievance Online Registration and Redressal|
|supervised department||Public Grievance Redressal (PGR)|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
Services provided under CM Helpline:
CM The objective of the helpline is to provide a quick resolution to the problems and grievances of citizens living in remote rural areas of the state. Citizens can get information about government schemes/complaints/suggestions of the state by contacting the toll-free number 181 of the call center of CM Helpline. CM By calling the Shivraj Singh Chouhan Helpline, you can register a complaint / get information on the following topics –
- About state government schemes
- About filing a complaint
- If you have any suggestion about that
- Regarding corruption related proceedings in any department anywhere in the State
- Regarding redressal of grievances and status of redressal
- For making state related paper (eg:- Income certificate, land related paper, original / permanent residence letter etc.)
What is CM Public Service?
CM CM Jan Seva running under the helpline was started in the state on 26 December 2020 to make citizens self-reliant under the Public Service Guarantee Act. Under this, citizens can apply for various services of the state.
- application for income certificate
- Application for Original/Permanent Residence Certificate
- Application for land map/khasra/khatauni
CM Features of Public Service:
CM Jan Seva under CM Helpline is a very helpful and beneficial service for lakhs of students of Madhya Pradesh. Atrocities against women have come down due to its women helpline service. With the advent of this service, transparency has come in the governance system of the government, and corruption-free governance has taken place.
- CM Citizens can get information related to making their Aadhar card on Jan Seva on SMS/Whatsapp sitting at home.
- Transparent state administration of Madhya Pradesh for the citizens of the state
- Facility to register complaint by calling toll free number for free
How to register complaint online on CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan Helpline Portal?
If you are a resident of Madhya Pradesh and you want to register a complaint related to the government of the state, then you have to visit the official web portal of CM Helpline. cmhelpline.mp.gov.in will go on. You can also get the status of registered/satisfaction of the concerned complaint on the WhatsApp number issued by the state government. MP Sarkar says this good governance is a worthwhile step. Here we are telling you to step by step process to register complaints online on the CM Helpline portal.
- Step 1:- Firstly the official website of CM Helpline Portal cmhelpline.mp.gov.in go to.
- Step 2:On the home page of the website, click on the link “Submit Grievance/Demand”.
- Step 3:- After clicking on the link a new page will open here “I agree “ Click on the check box and then enter your mobile number “Send OTP” Click on the button.
- Step 4: – After this a public complaint form will open in front of you. Fill the form and click on the button “Register Public Grievance”. In this way you can register your complaint on the portal.
View the status of your complaint on the CM Helpline Portal
If you have lodged a complaint on C.M. then you can know about the status of the action being taken on the complaint. Below we have told about this whole process.
- Step 1:- First of all visit the official website of CM Helpline Portal cmhelpline.mp.gov.in.
- Step 2:- website home page “Complaint Status” Click on the link that will appear.
- Step 3:- After clicking on the link a new page will open, here enter the registration number / serial number of your complaint and after that “see” Click on the button. You will see the complete details of your complaint on the website. In this way you can check the status of your complaint online.
What is CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan Citizen Helpline App?
The Public Service Department of Madhya Pradesh has launched this “Citizen App” to make all the facilities available on the CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan Helpline to every citizen of the state. Every citizen of the state can get his suggestions/complaints/scheme information etc. through mobile phone/smartphone. This app provides user friendly and fast interface. You can download this app from Google Play Store.
Link to download the App – Click here
Receiving information through RTI from CM Helpline Portal
You can get information about any department and scheme under the RTI Act 2005 of India on the CM Helpline portal, for this you have to download the RTI-Right to Information form given on the website and fill the form and about the related information. The letter will have to be sent by post to the Public Service Department of the state of Madhya Pradesh by writing. The information sought from the department will be sent to you through post. We have given below the link to download the RTI form –
Download link of RTI Form – Click here
|About Chief Minister Grievance Helpline Number||Helpline related information|
|1||Madhya Pradesh CM When was the helpline started?||31 July 2014|
|2||Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Toll-Free Helpline Number||181|
|3||When was the CPGRAMS portal of Madhya Pradesh started?||6 November 2020|
|4||Official Website of CPGRAMS Portal||Click here|
|5||CM of Madhya Pradesh helpline whatsapp number||+91-7552555582|
|6||Official website of Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Helpline||Click here|
|7||CM to file complaint Helpline’s official e-mail id||[email protected]|
|8||Official E-mail ID of Ministry of Public Service Management Department||[email protected]|
What is the official website of CM Helpline Portal of Madhya Pradesh?
The official website of CM Helpline Portal is cmhelpline.mp.gov.in.
What is the Whatsapp number of CM Helpline?
The Whatsapp number of CM Helpline is – +91-7552555582.
What is CPGRAMS Portal?
Just as the Madhya Pradesh government has its own CM Helpline portal, in the same way, the central government has launched its own portal for registering and redressal of citizens’ grievances, which is named “Centralized Public Grievance Redressal and Monitoring System
What is the official website of CPGRAMS Portal?
The official website of CPGRAMS Portal is pgportal.gov.in
How long does it take for grievance redressal on CPGRAMS portal?
The maximum time taken for redressal of complaint is up to 45 days. Delay is possible in some cases.
What are the other emergency services on CM Helpline?
108,100,102 These are all emergency services working under CM Helpline.
How long does it take for grievance redressal on CM Helpline?
Grievance redressal on CM helpline may take up to 7 to 30 days.
How to View District-wise List of Public Service Managers of Madhya Pradesh CM Helpline?
You can download the District wise Public Service Managers List of CM Helpline from the link given below.
For list- Click here