Maha Bhoomi Records Portal for the citizens of the state by the Government of Maharashtra through online land records being made. This has been done to computerize Maharashtra land. Citizens living in Maharashtra can make their own land record card sitting at home and can also get it renewed.
The government has launched this portal in Nagpur., Aurangabad, Pune, Amravati, etc. have been expanded by the major places of the states. mahabhumi.gov.in Through the portal, you can get your land map, your Khatauni number, your Khasra card number, your land record, and Maharashtra saat bara All other related information can be found here.
In this article, we will give you Maharashtra Land Records Will tell you about the related information. For this, you have to read the article carefully till the end.
Mahabhulekh (7/12 satbara landed)– bhumi abhilekh
Maha Bhoomi Records has been started by the Government of Maharashtra. People living in Maharashtra can get all the work of their land records done online. of this state, 6 major locations have been elaborated upon. in these key places Aurangabad, Konkan, Pune, Nashik, Nagpur, Amravati come.
Those who want to get the information of the portal read this article completely. Through this you will be given all the information and you can sit at home.
Maharashtra Land Records online portal for @mahabhumi.gov.in You can apply through this which will also save you time. by the Government of Maharashtra (NIC) National Informatics Center Maharashtra Revenue Department Its online system has been created together with its name. Maharashtra Land Recording has also been kept.
Mahabhulekh 7/12 Online Highlights
Maharashtra Land Records To get the related information, you can see the information available in the table given by us. To know about all this information see the table given below-
|Portal Name||Land Records (Mahabhulekh)|
|beginning||by Maharashtra government|
|purpose||To get information related to Satbara, and land in Maharashtra|
|site construction||National Informatics Center (NIC) and Maharashtra Revenue Department|
Purpose of Mahabhulekh 7/12 (mahabhumi) –
Government on 7/12 Revenue Department Built by 7 /12 in land Full details about like Name of cultivation, Length width of land there, owner of land, number of land surveyed, details of cultivation Such as fertilizer power, the use of pesticides, the last crop to be planted in agriculture and which has been planted, whether the land has been irrigated by rain or has been done manually.
7/12 also contains the details of the loan given to the owner of the land which is given by the government agency. All the records of the expenses on the land by the owner such as buying seeds, fertilizers or pesticide, any type of loan taken by the owner of the land and all the ownership related documents are made online.
- PM Kisan Payment 12th installment Status Check Online 2022
- PMMY PM Mudra Yojana 2022 Application Form for Bank loan
- Nazar Andaaz Download [4K, HD, 1080p 480p, 720p] Review
- Simultala Awasiya Vidyalaya Class 11 Admission 2022-24: Online Forms, Dates, Eligibility
- Bihar Pashu Shed Yojana 2022-MGNREGA Animal Shed Scheme: Apply Here
- GoodBye Download [4K, HD, 1080p 480p, 720p] Review
- Maja Ma Download [4K, HD, 1080p 480p, 720p] Review
- List of Competitive Exams and Entrance Exams after 12th
- Balika Durashth Shiksha Yojana 2022 applies Process and Eligibility
- Chief Minister Khiladi Unnayan Yojana 2022 Apply Online, Eligibility & Benefits
Mahabhulekh district-wise land records related link-
|District||sub-district||Official website links|
|Nashik||Nashik, Ahmednagar, Jalgaon, Dhule, Nandurbar||click here|
|Pune||Pune, Satara, Solapur, Sangla, Kolhapur||click here|
|Nagpur||Nagpur, Bhandara, Wardha, Chandrapur, Gadchiroli, Gondia||click here|
|Aurangabad||Aurangabad, Jalna, Hingoli, Nanded, Latur, Osmanabad, Bid, Parbhani||click here|
|Konkan||Palghar, Thane, Raigad, Ratnagiri, Sindhudurg, Mumbai Suburban, Mumbai City||click here|
|Amravati||Amravati, Akola, Buldhana, Washim, Yavatmal||click here|
Benefits of Mahabhulekh Portal –
Mahabhulekh Portal Through this we get all the information on land details online. We tell you by which means we get benefits in Mahabhoomi Lekh. We will get this information for you in the list below. Read these steps carefully.
- Mahabhulekh Portal You can check the information related to the land through online mediums.
- For this, now you do not need to go to any government office, you can also watch online from your laptop or phone.
- All the information related to land is available online on this portal.
- This portal contains all the land records of Maharashtra.
- If you want to get the information related to your land, then you can see all the information from home without going to any office or Patwari, Tehsildar.
land records portal View record details online
Maharashtra land record We can check all the details online. The online process for this has also been released by the state government. whereby Maharashtra Citizens will not need to queue in any government office and their time will also be saved. To know the process of viewing Maharashtra land records, see the given steps –
What is the land record 7/12?
When we have ownership rights on any land 7/12 is proof of its ownership, before taking the land, it is known about the soil of the land, its irrigation, and the background information related to it. When a citizen is fighting a case in court, it is also used there, apart from this, many times the need for Satbara is read for other reasons. Whenever we get the sale transaction done after that it’s a sub-transaction then we read the 7/12 requirement and also read the requirement for taking a loan from the bank and also for form credit.
7/12 Mutation Entry Procedure,
Satbar Mutation All the entry information is given to you in the steps below. You can get the related information by reading the given list. Let us know through the given steps –
- For this, first of all you need to do Public Data Entry for Property Registration and Mutation in Land Records. official website to go on. Click here for that.
- Then you have to enter your username in it and log in by entering your password and captcha code.
- The option of mutation will appear in front of you, you have to click on it.
- After this you have to select your roll, after which you have to get an entry in your land record also.
- After entering, read the filled information carefully before submitting, if you have clicked on submit once, then you cannot change it.
MH How to Download Mahabhulekh Land Record APP,
Maharashtra Land Records / Mahabhulekh Records App We are going to tell you the downloading process in some easy steps. To follow these steps, you can see the steps given below-
- If you have an Android phone, first of all, download Google Play Store in it.
- Mahabhulekh in the search above after download Search by typing.
- The link of which has also been given to you here, click here.
- Now the option of install will appear in front of you, you have to click on it.
- After which Maha Bhulekh app will be downloaded in your phone.
Download 7/12, 8A property card registration and digital signature like this
Sabara Property To download the card and registration and digital signature, you have to 7/12 Visit the official website of Signature Digital. Complete information about it is given below.
- For the Digital Signature of Saat Bara and 8A and Property, Card Signature visit the official website.
- Now the home page of the website will open on your screen.
- You have to log in with your ID on the home page, enter the password, and captcha code, and log in.
- Then a page opens in front of you, in which you have to recharge your account and select the name of your village and your district in the search.
- After this you will be able to download your property card and digital signature.
Check the amount paid like this –
The process of checking the payment amount is very simple. We are telling you about this in the list given below. To know the process of checking the payment amount, see the given steps –
- First of all, you need 7 /12,8A official website will go on. As shown in the image below.
- The home of the official website will open in front of you. here you check the payment status have to clicking on it.
- After this, a page opens in front of you. in which you PRN You have to fill in the number.
- and then Click on submit option Will have to do
- In this way, your payment status will appear in front of you.
verify property card learn to do here
We are going to tell you the process of verifying the property card through some easy steps. Through these steps, you will be able to successfully verify your property card. Let us know through the given steps –
- First of all, you have to sign 7/12, 8A property card official website will go on. Whose link we have given above in the article.
- The website home page will open in front of you.
- In this, you will see the link of Verify Property Card, click on it.
- You will get the option to enter the verification number in front of you, in which you have to enter the verification number.
- After that click on submit button.
- thus you verify property card can do.
District Administration Link for 7/12
Maharashtra land records question and answer
u003cstrongu003eWhere has the process of land records been started?u003c/strongu003e
The process of land records has been started in Maharashtra.
u003cstrongu003eWhat is Sabara?u003c/strongu003e
Through 7/12 we can prove who is the owner of the land.
u003cstrongu003eWhat is the purpose of land records?u003c/strongu003e
Its purpose is to make land details available to all the citizens of the state through online mediums. With the help of this all citizens can check their land details online.
u003cstrongu003eWhat is the process to check the amount paid?u003c/strongu003e
To check the payment amount, visit its official website. The home page will open. On the home page, click on the option of Check Payment Status. And after that enter the PRN number and click on the submit button. The status of your payment amount will appear on your screen and with this, your process is completed.
u003cstrongu003eHas the state government of Maharashtra launched a mobile app for details related to land records?u003c/strongu003e
Yes, after launching the portal by the Maharashtra State Government, a mobile app has also been launched through which information related to land records can be obtained.
u003cstrongu003eHow to apply for land records?u003c/strongu003e
You can apply online for Maharashtra land records by visiting the official website of land records.
u003cstrongu003e7/12 is made by whom?u003c/strongu003e
Satbara is created by the Revenue Department.
u003cstrongu003eWhat are the benefits of Maha Bhulekh to us?u003c/strongu003e
In this, we can get all the information related to land map, our Khatauni number, Khasra card number, our land record land.
u003cstrongu003eWhat is the full name of NIC?u003c/strongu003e
The full name of NIC is National Informatics Center Maharashtra Revenue Department.
u003cstrongu003eHow can the citizens of the state get information of Maharashtra land records?u003c/strongu003e
Citizens of the state can get information of Maharashtra land records online.
u003cstrongu003eHow to Verify Property Card?u003c/strongu003e
First of all go to the official website of Mahabhulekh. Home page will open. Click on the link Verify Property Card on the home page. After that enter the verification number and click on submit button.
u003cstrongu003emahabhulekh Maharashtra land record app download How to do?u003c/strongu003e
You must have an Android mobile phone to download this app. You can easily download it by going to the Google Play Store of your android phone.
Through this article, we have given you Maharashtra Land Records 7/12 Information has been provided about all the necessary information related. We hope that the information given by us will help you. If you want other information related to this, then you can message me by going to the comment box given below. Your question will definitely be answered by us.