Marriage Registration Maharashtra:- As you all know Now it is mandatory for the citizens of every religion to get this Marriage Registration done. You can also get the marriage registration done through the official website sitting at home. Through Vivah Panjikaran, women will get social security and they will become empowered.
As you all know a marriage certificate is proof of marriage that shows that your marriage is done legally. Which proves to be of great help to you later on. marriage registration Maharashtra, Maharashtra Marriage Certificate online registration Maharashtra Government has released MahaOnline website. If you have not applied for a marriage certificate yet, then you can also apply for it sitting at home. If you cannot apply online, then you can fill the application form by going to the office of the municipality or municipal corporation near you.
Marriage registration maharashtra
For Maharashtra Marriage Certificate online registration, the age of the boy should not be less than 21 and the age of the girl should not be less than 18 years. Maharashtra Marriage Certificate is under two Acts Hindu Marriage Act 1955 and Special Marriage Act 1954 Act. Let us tell you that if you do not make a marriage certificate, then you may be fined for it and you may also have trouble with other documents. Today we will tell you through our article how you can do your marriage registration on Maharashtra online website sitting at home online. For more details read the article till the end.
Maharashtra Marriage Certificate online registration
If you want to get the marriage registration done to get the marriage certificate, then you have to apply online by visiting the official website of your state. This will save both time and money and bring transparency to the system. If you want to apply offline then you can also apply offline. You will also have to pay a prescribed fee for getting the marriage registration done. If you do not get the marriage registration done on time then you will also have to pay a fine. The amount of this fine has been set differently for different states.
|Article||Maharashtra online marriage certificate|
|the gain||You can also create more documents through a marriage certificate|
|Objective||Stop child marriage and give women their rights|
|Application twist||offline online|
Marriage certificate required
After making the marriage certificate, you can also make the following documents –
- Aadhar card of bride and groom
- wedding photo
- wedding invitation card
- Two witnesses with their photographs and copy of PAN card.
- age certificate of bride and groom
- passport size photograph of bride and groom
- Complete information about two witnesses and their certificate at the time of marriage.
- No Objection Certificate by the Embassy in case of marriage abroad.
- residential certificate
- Woman can change her name in other documents
- At the time of opening a joint account in a bank account
- Documents Required for Marriage Registration Maharashtra
Benefits and Features of Marriage Registration
- Marriage registration is done to get the marriage certificate.
- This registration has been made mandatory for all married couples.
- The rights of women can be protected through marriage certificate.
- Now it has been made mandatory for citizens of every religion to get a marriage certificate.
- Many other documents can also be made through this certificate.
- If you want to get the marriage certificate made then you have to apply online by visiting the official website from your state.
- You can also get marriage registration done offline.
- You have to pay a prescribed fee to get the marriage registered .
- You will also have to pay a fine if you do not register on time.
- If the husband dies, the wife gets all the rights through the marriage certificate.
- This certificate is also used to obtain citizenship.
- Child marriage can also be banned through marriage registration.
Eligibility of Marriage Registration Maharashtra
- The age of the applicant male should not be less than 21 years and that of female should not be less than 18 years.
- It is mandatory for the applicant or the applicant’s spouse to be a permanent resident of India.
- Marriage registration is mandatory to be done within 1 month of marriage.
- If either of the bride or groom is divorced, then it is mandatory for them to submit the divorce certificate.
Offline Application for Marriage Registration Maharashtra
If you want to apply for a marriage certificate offline, then you go to the office of your municipality for this. From there you have to take the application form for registration of marriage. After that, you fill out the application form and attach the required documents as prescribed. And in the office, you should also take 2 witnesses with you, enter the information of the witnesses in the application form and get their signatures. After this you have to affix the photo and submit the application form in the office itself. And for this, you will have to pay a fee of Rs.100. You can also take as a witness the Pandit who got you married. You will receive your marriage certificate a few days after submitting the Maharashtra application form.
Candidates should note that if according to your date of birth, the girl is not 18 years old or the boy is not 21 years old by the day of your marriage, seeing this situation, the employee will further complain to the officer. And you will be punished for it.
Objectives of Maharashtra Marriage Registration
As you all know India is a very large country with a populous population. In which people of different cultures live. But the law in the country is the same for everyone, everyone has to follow those laws. And if those who do not follow the rules are punished for it. Similarly, a marriage certificate is also very important after marriage. In which legally your marriage will be considered complete. The purpose of the marriage certificates is that all child marriages that take place in the country should be stopped and punished. After marriage, if any accident happens to someone’s husband, then through marriage certificate, she can live in her in-laws’ house with her right.
How to apply online for Maharashtra Marriage Certificate?
If you also want to apply online for your marriage certificate, then you can apply online by visiting the official website, today we are going to tell you in our article how you can apply for marriage registration sitting at home. For this you will not have to go to any office and both your money and time will be saved. We are telling you the process below, you can follow our given steps.
- First of all you go to MahaOnline Official website aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in go to.
- A home page will open in front of you, you have to click on New User.
- After clicking on New User ID, another page will open in front of you.
- If you click on option 1, a form will open below it. In which you will have to verify your mobile number and user ID.
- You have to enter your district, username and 10 digit mobile number. An OTP will come on the mobile number you have entered, you will have to enter the OTP. After this you have to register your Aadhar card and documents. Then you will finally get the Password and Login ID.
- After that you come back to the home page. Enter your username and password to login. And by going to the Profile section, click on the option of Marriage Registration Form.
- The application form will open in front of you. You have to enter all the details about the bride and groom in the form. And then submit the form online. And after a few days you can get your marriage certificate from your nearest officer’s office.
Marriage Registration Maharashtra Online Application Status
If you want to check the status of your application, then you will first need the acknowledgment slip which is received after submitting the application, take the acknowledgment slip, and follow the following procedure.
- Firstly visit the official website.
- Now available on home page only “Aslayya Citizen Service Available Online” I have to choose my department.
- Then select Service Name, Certificate Name.
- After that enter your login id and password.
- The status of your application will be displayed on your screen.
- In this way, citizens can track their application status related to marriage registration and get all the information.
Some questions and answers related to Maharashtra Marriage Certificate online registration
u003cstrongu003eWhat is the official website for Maharashtra Online Marriage Registration?u003c/strongu003e
The official website for Maharashtra Online Marriage Registration is- https://aaplesu003ca href=u0022https://vijaysolution.com/haryana-kanyadan-yojana-2022-online-registration/u0022 target=u0022_blanku0022 data-type=u0022URLu0022 data-id=u0022https://vijaysolution.com/haryana-kanyadan-yojana-2022-online-registration/u0022 rel=u0022noreferrer noopeneru0022u003eau003c/au003erkar.mahaonline.gov.in.
u003cstrongu003eHow can candidates apply for Maharashtra Marriage Certificate?u003c/strongu003e
You can apply for Maharashtra marriage registration in both online and offline mode.
u003cstrongu003ei am a resident of other state but I live in Maharashtra can I apply for my marriage certificate from here?u003c/strongu003e
You can make your marriage certificate in the same area in which you are marru003ca href=u0022https://vijaysolution.com/haryana-kanyadan-yojana-2022-online-registration/u0022 target=u0022_blanku0022 data-type=u0022URLu0022 data-id=u0022https://vijaysolution.com/haryana-kanyadan-yojana-2022-online-registration/u0022 rel=u0022noreferrer noopeneru0022u003eiu003c/au003eed.
u003cstrongu003eWhy is marriage registration necessary?u003c/strongu003e
In today’s era, after getting married, it is most important to get marriage registration, the marriage of any person will be considered valid in today’s time only if they have a marriage certificate, it is a very necessary document legally.
u003cstrongu003eWhat are the benefits of marriage registration?u003c/strongu003e
Citizens can use marriage certificate as a valid document, it has many advantages, it will prevent crimes like child marriage, to do any work and citizens can easily get their rights under this document.
u003cstrongu003eHow to apply online for Maharashtra Marriage Certificate?u003c/strongu003e
For Maharashtra Marriage Certificate, we have shared you the complete proceu003ca href=u0022https://vijaysolution.com/haryana-kanyadan-yojana-2022-online-registration/u0022 target=u0022_blanku0022 data-type=u0022URLu0022 data-id=u0022https://vijaysolution.com/haryana-kanyadan-yojana-2022-online-registration/u0022 rel=u0022noreferrer noopeneru0022u003esu003c/au003es of application in the article, you can apply by repeating the process.
u003cstrongu003eWhat is the helpline number associated with Aaple Sarkar MahaOnline official website?u003c/strongu003e
If you are facing any problem or complaint regarding making marriage certificate then you can contact on helpline number given below. Helpline number- u003cstrongu003e1800 120 8040u003c/strongu003e
We have given you information about marriage registration in Maharashtra through this article. if you Maharashtra Marriage Registration If you need any problem or information, then you can message us in the comment box below.