National Recruitment Agency:- National Recruitment Agency has been started in India. As you all know that while presenting the budget for 2020-21, Finance Minister Sita Raman National Recruitment Agency ( NRA) said. Which has now been implemented as soon as the proposal was approved in the cabinet meeting on 19 August 2020.
This is the biggest improvement in government job recruitment. CET Common Eligibility Test will be conducted twice a year by the National Recruitment Agency. Now the candidates who are preparing for government jobs in the central government will have to give only one exam. Right now only three agencies have been recognized in the central government, RRB, SSC, and IBPS only. National Recruitment Agency But according to the sources, more agencies will be recognized later.
National Recruitment Agency – National Recruitment Agency National Recruitment Examination
Its main objective is to get rid of those candidates from appearing for different examinations, which will make recruitment, selection and getting jobs much easier. There are 20 recruitment agencies for jobs for the youth, in which the candidate had to go to different places to take the exam, but now an examination center will be made in one district by the central government, 1000 examinations for this in all over India.
Centers will be made. So that the candidate can go to his/her district center to take the examination. And if the number of candidates is more then more than 1 examination center will be made in the same district. National Recruitment Agency Now Common Eligibility Test (CET) will be conducted through Let us know some more information about the National Recruitment Examination. For more information read the article till the end.
National Recruitment Agency
|Agency Name||National Recruitment Agency|
|accrediting agencies||RRB, SSC, IBPS|
|official website||not available yet|
- Under the agency, now the candidate can take the exam in 12 regional languages.
- Its headquarters will be made in Delhi.
- under NRA RRB, SSC, IBPS has been included. The examinations of these three agencies have now been made common.
- Under the National Recruitment Examination, 2 examinations will be conducted throughout the year.
- Examination centers will be made for the candidates in their district itself.
- The merit list in the CET exam will be valid for three years.
- No age relaxation will be given to the candidates.
- No change has been made in the fees also, you will still have to pay the same fee as you used to deposit the fee for applying earlier.
- Around 1000 test centers will be set up across the country.
- Diary Movie Download 4K, HD, 1080p 480p, 720p Review
- Rajasthan Rojgaar Mela 2022 Online Application
- The warrior download 4K, HD, 1080p 480p, 720p Review
- Social Security Pension Scheme Rajasthan 2022 | Rajssp Apply Online
- Viruman Download 4K, HD, 1080p 480p, 720p Review
- Thiruchitrambalam Download 4K, HD, 1080p 480p, 720p
- Liger movie download [4K, HD, 1080p 480p, 720p]
- JioMart Distributor Registration online step by step 2022
- Bihar Solar Plant Anudan Yojana 2022 for roof, know benefit
- Maharani season 2 download [4K, HD, 1080p 480p, 720p] Review
Know the purpose of National Recruitment Agency here
As you all know that there are 20 agencies in the central government, in which candidates had to go to different places for the examination, now only 3 agencies have been kept under the scheme. But after some time more agencies National Recruitment Agency will be included in And at the same time the merit list will also be valid for three years. CET exam will be conducted twice in a year.
The candidates who will be selected will find it very easy to get the job. This exam will be conducted online for you. Earlier, when the candidates used to give the exam, it used to take a long time to get their result, but now there is a possibility of getting the result soon and the process for the job has become easy.
1517 crores will be spent in NRA in about three years. Candidates can now be selected by giving only one exam, for this only you have to go to your district center, you will not have to wander here and there for different exams as well as will save your time.
National Recruitment Agency,These are the benefits of NRA
- This will be of great benefit to the Group C and Group B candidates as the eligibility for the exam is the same but their pattern is quite different, due to which the candidates have to prepare for different exam. But now having only one exam, one has to prepare for the same pattern.
- Now candidates will not have to appear for separate exams. Now they can be selected in a single exam. Direct recruitment will be done after clearing an examination.
- The exam pattern of RRB, SSC, IBPS will be merged.
- When someone used to fill the application form for the exam, the candidate’s center was in a different city or different district, which caused a lot of difficulty for the candidate.
- Earlier, the candidate had to pay a separate fee for filling each application form, but now you will pay the prescribed fee by filling out the form only once.
- Earlier it used to take many months or a long time to get the result of the exam but now it will take very less time to get the result through CET.
- All the candidates of the country will get benefit from the National Recruitment Agency.
- Sometimes the candidates used to fill the application form for different examinations whose date of examination used to come on the same day due to which the candidate had to miss any examination.
- Candidates who want to improve their scores can appear in the second exam of CET.
- A merit list will be prepared for the candidates who will be selected i.e. those who will be successful in passing the examination, this merit list will be valid for 3 years.
- Through CET, it will prove to be a boon for crores of youth who are preparing for the exam. The qualified candidate will be selected only after an examination.
Which examinations will the National Recruitment Agency conduct?Learn here
in the early stages National Recruitment Agency SSC, IBPS, and Indian Railways will conduct examinations. It will be a common eligibility test and the scorecard will be valid for three years by the National Recruitment Agency. Now the candidates who are preparing for the government job will have to give only one exam, Common Eligibility Test, through this examination the eligible candidates will be selected.
What is the official website of the National Recruitment Agency?
The official website of National Recruitment Agency has not been launched yet.
What is the purpose of National Recruitment Examination?
The objective of the National Recruitment Test is to conduct only 2 examinations in a year through CET instead of conducting separate examinations.
NRA Approximately how many agencies have been added in?
NRA Almost so far three agencies have been added in RRB, SSC, IBPS, the patterns of these three have been merged.
What will be the benefit of National Recruitment Agency to the candidate?
The candidate will have to appear in only one test through Common Eligibility Test. After successful in that exam a merit list will be prepared. If your name appears in the list then you will be directly selected.
How to apply in NRA
Just some time ago by the central government NRA Now you have to wait a bit for it has been launched.
national recruitment exam Through which posts the exam will be conducted?
The examination is conducted through the Common Eligibility Test for Public Sector Banks and the National Recruitment Test for Non-Gazetted Posts in Group B and C.
So today we have told you through our article National Recruitment Agency If you need any other information related to this or have any questions in your mind, then you can message us by going to the comment section below. We will try to answer all your questions.