National Transgender Registration 2023 – The government has run some schemes to benefit every section of the country. National Transgender Portal has been started to facilitate transgender people. If you also want to take advantage of this portal, then you have to register on this portal, which you can do online. Friends, in today’s article we will tell you National Transgender Portal Will provide detailed information about how to register on this portal, will give information about its benefits, eligibility, documents, etc., so read this article till the end.
On applying by the applicant transgender, a certificate will be given through which the applicant can download his ID card on his own. If the candidate’s certificate is issued late or the application form will be rejected, then you can register your complaint online on the National Portal for Transgender Persons regarding this matter. Now through the online portal, you will be able to apply for your certificate ID card in a digital way.
National Transgender Portal 2023
This scheme is a central government scheme that is only for transgender people. This portal has been launched by Shri Thaawarchand Gehlot, the Union Minister of Social Justice and Empowerment of Delhi. A transgender person can register on this portal for their ID which tells their gender. National Transgender Portal The government has started a good facility for transgender people. This shows that the government is running by taking every section of the society together.
National Transgender Portal Highlights
The National Portal for Transgender Persons has been launched by the government of India. This is a national portal. In which all transgenders of the country can apply. The purpose of launching this portal is to provide an online facility to transgender persons so that you can easily apply online for your ID card i.e. which reflects your gender from home. Along with this, if you have any complaints, you are given a special facility to register complaints in the portal.
|scheme name||National Transgender Portal 2023|
|plan type||central government scheme|
|beneficiary||country’s transgender person|
|Objective||Providing online facilities to transgender people|
Benefits of National Transgender Portal
- The government has started this portal only for transgender people.
- Any transgender person can register for certificate and ID card with the help of this portal.
- After registration, the beneficiary gets the ID password, with the help of which he can login to this portal and download the certificate and ID card.
- If you have registered on this portal and you are being harassed by the officials in giving the certificate, then you can file a complaint with the help of this portal.
- With the help of the portal, you can make online complaint from any part of the country.
- National Transgender Portal But the certificate which is issued is issued by the District Magistrate.
- This portal has been launched by Shri Thaawarchand Gehlot, Union Minister of Social Justice and Empowerment of Delhi.
Objective of National Transgender Portal
It is proved from this portal that the government is running by taking people from every section of society together. This portal will bring transparency in the system. Transgender persons can now create ID online with the help of this portal. If you register on this portal, after logging in, you can download certificates and ID cards. Now a transgender person will not have to go to the government office to get a letter made in any way. If no one is listening to you, then you can file a complaint online with the help of this portal.
Union Minister @TCGEHLOT E-Launches ‘National Portal for Transgender Persons’ and E-Inaugurates Garima Greh: A Shelter Home for Transgender Persons in Gujrat
— PIB India (@PIB_India) November 25, 2020
Documents for National Transgender Portal
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Address proof
- passport size photo
- income certificate
- mobile number
How to do online registration on National Transgender Portal 2023?
If you also want to take advantage of this portal and want to register on it, then follow the steps given below:-
- To register, first you need to visit this portal official website But have to come By clicking on this link you will come to this website.
- On the home page of the website, you will find below the login form Register here The option of will appear, click on it, after clicking the next page will open.
- The registration form will open in front of you, in this you have to select the name, email id, mobile number, state and enter the captcha code and click on Register and your registration is done.
- After this process you are required to login with the credentials that have sent through mail (i.e username/ Email ID, and Password) in the same portal. Enter the CAPTCHA text and click on SIGN IN.
National Transgender Portal Apply online Process
- For this, first of all you have to visit this National Transgender portal official website But have to come You will see the login form on the home page of the website.
- On clicking ‘New application’ you will be redirected to the above mentioned page Here, you can see two category i.e. for New and revised copy at drop down menu.
- Select the state and district from the given drop down menu
- Enter your Given name and changed name in capital letters
- Select name which is to be printed in certificate(Given/Chosen)
- Enter your Parent’s name and Contact number.
- Select Assigned gender and requested application from the drop-down menu.
- Mention your Annual income with Educational qualification
- Select your birth date from the box provided and you can select the date, month and year
- from the calendar.
- You are required to upload the appropriate document by selecting any one of the
- documents from the list.
- After, Click “Browse” button.
- You have to enter username and password, after that login by entering captcha code. After login, you can download ID card and certificate.
- In this way you will be able to login to the portal.
Transgender certificate & Identity card
The selected file will be uploaded with the image shown in your screen as given above.
- Click “Upload” button.
- On clicking on Add more button you can add more documents with image
- After uploading document you can view the same
You are required to enter the Permanent address
- Enter the Complete Address for communication including plot no/house no, name of
- road/ locality, landmark etc.
- City:-Mention your City/Town/Village name
- Pin Code:-Mention your valid Pin code no.
- After clicking on save & next button, you can see the below page
Features of National Transgender Portal
- Now candidates can apply online from the comfort of their homes through the Transgender Portal.
- Under the portal, society has been made available to give special respect to the people of transgender.
- Here the portal has been launched to make available the certificate related information to the transgender citizens.
- Transgender will not need to go to any office to generate their ID card or affidavit.
- For this, you can download the ID card very easily by logging in from your home.
- If your certificate is not issued by the authorities, then for this you have been given a special facility to register your complaint, through which your problems will be solved by the government.
- Now there will be transparency in the work of the employees.
- Your certificate will be issued by the District Magistrate.
- Candidates can easily download their ID Card by entering their Application Number.
- You can use this certificate and ID card as a document in a government scheme or any institution.
- Now you are residing in any state, you can take advantage of the portal.
- You will have to download your own certificate once the certificate is issued.
- Applicants can check the status of their application through the portal.
- Citizens can complete the complaint filing process under the National Portal for Transgender Persons portal.
What is National Transgenders Portal (NTP)?
The National Transgenders Portal has been launched by the Union Minister for Social Justice and Empowerment Thaawarchand Gehlot. Through this portal, transgenders can apply for getting their ID card made at home as well as for getting other certificates. You know that an ID card is very important to take advantage of any government facility. Once the certificate is generated, transgenders can also download these certificates with the help of their application number. It will be convenient for them to get the certificate made through this portal. They will not have to make rounds for getting the relevant certificates made in different departments. If the identity card or certificate of transgenders is not generated even after applying, then the concerned beneficiary can also register his complaint through this portal and get its solution. For this, a separate option related to Grievance has been given on the portal.
- Radhe Movie Download Zee5 1080p 480p 720p filmymeet dailymotion bolly4u
- Kisan Nyay Yojana 2022 chhattisgarh : Kisan Nyay Yojana List Online
- Bunty Aur Babli 2 Download Pagalworld 1080p 720p 480p Filmyzilla moviesflix 9xmovie
- RBSE 12th Time Table 2022 Rajasthan Board 10+2 exam schedule
- Mumbai Saga Full Movie Download 1080p 720p 480p skymovies filmygod
- MP Free Laptop Yojana 2022 Madhya Pradesh Laptop Scheme Online
- UP Board 10th Admit Card 2022 Download
- Matric 1st Division Scholarship 2022 Balak Balika Protsahan Yojana
- Roohi Movie Download 1080p 720p 480p Filmyzilla moviesflix 9xmovie
- Farmer Registration Bihar 2022 check online DBT Agriculture
If you are facing any kind of problem in registering on this portal or if you want to get more information about this portal, then you can contact on the helpline number given below:-
- Mobile Number – +91 79 23268286
- Email ID – [email protected]
- 10:00 AM to 17:00 PM Monday to Friday
Why was the portal launched?
The objective of launching the portal is to provide an online facility to the people of the transgender community. Through which you can apply online sitting at home.
What are the facilities provided to the candidates in the National Transgender Portal?
In this portal, the candidates are being given the facility to apply online, download the identity card as well as register a complaint if their certificate has not been issued or has been issued late.
How to register online on the Transgender National Portal?
We have told you the process of online registration through our article, you can complete your registration by following the given steps.
Will the candidate need to provide any document to apply on the portal?
No, you will not need to provide any documentation for this. You must have a mobile number and e-mail id.
What is the age eligibility to apply?
There is no age eligibility or criterion for this. Candidates of any age group can apply.
What should the applicants do if they want to apply in offline mode?
They can apply by filling out the offline form by visiting the district office.
What is the application fee to be paid for applying in the portal?
No, you will not need to pay any kind of application fee.
Where to get a candidate certificate?
You can get the certificate from the District Officer.
Why are ID cards and certificates issued for the transgender community category?
Through this certificate, the identity of the transgender community can be identified. And they can use this document in any government scheme.
What is the National Transgenders Portal?
National Transgenders Portal is a website portal launched by the central government to make government facilities online.
What is the fee to be paid for National Transgenders Portal registration?
National Transgenders Portal is a quarterly website started by the Central Government, on which you will not have to pay any fee for registration, it is completely free.
How to register online on the National Transgender Portal?
If you want to register on this portal, then you can register yourself online by visiting this website.