delhi university recruitment 2022,recruitment 2022,du recruitment 2022,non teaching staff recruitment 2022,delhi university non teaching recruitment 2022,delhi gargi college non teaching recruitment 2022,du big recruitment 2022
DU Recruitment 2022: Dyal Singh College, Delhi University has released the notification for the 79 vacancies of Assistant Professor. This is a great opportunity for the people who are looking for Government Jobs (Sarkari Naukri 2022). The application process (DU Recruitment 2022 Application) is going on and the last date to apply is 30 April or within two weeks from the date of publication of the advertisement in employment news. Interested candidates can submit their application form (DU Application Form) on the official website colrec.du.ac.in. The official notification regarding the recruitment is available on the official website of Dyal Singh College, dsce.du.ac.in.
DU Recruitment 2022 important Point
|Name of the College||Dayal Singh College|
|Name of the University||Delhi University|
|Name of the Article||DU Recruitment 2022|
|Type of Article||Latest Jobs|
|Who Can Apply?||Every Eligible Applicant of India Can Apply.|
|No of Total Vacancies?||79 Vacancies ( Including All Departments )|
|Application Fees?||UR/OBC/EWScategory – Rs 500 SC, ST, PwBD category and|
Female applicants – Nil
|Last Date of Online Application?||30th April, 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
DU Recruitment 2022
If you also want to get the job of Assistant Professor in Dayal College (Delhi University), then this article of ours has brought you a golden opportunity because in this article, we will give you the detailed information. Du Recruitment 2022 Will tell about .Let us tell you that delhi university assistant professor recruitment 2022 Under various departments, For recruitment to total 79 vacant postsnorline application The process has been started, whose complete information we will provide you in this article. Lastly, all our candidates can directly go through this link – Advertisement for the post of Assistant Professors in the various department on permanent basis By clicking on the link, you can get information about the complete recruitment process.
Candidates will be selected for these posts in Delhi University through interview. After the application is shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. The candidates who will get success in the interview will have to go through the document verification. On getting selected, you will get a salary of Rs 57,000 per month.
Delhi University Application Fee
The application fee for UR/OBC/EWS category is Rs.500. No application fee will be charged from the candidates belonging to SC, ST, PWBD category and women applicants.
Department Wise Vacancy Details of DU Recruitment 2022
Required Eligibility For delhi university assistant professor recruitment 2022
For the disciplines of Arts, Commerce, Humanities, Law, Social Sciences, Sciences, Languages, LibraryScience,Journalism&MassCommunicationandPhysicalEducation.*
Eligibility (A or B):
- A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant /allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
- Besides fulfilling the abovequalifications,the candidate must have clearedtheNationalEligibility Test(N)ET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR (exemption from NET shall be granted in accordance with
clause (ii) & (iii) of General Note in the last section of this document).
- ThePh.D.degree hasbeenobtainedfromaforeignUniversity/Institutionwitharankingamongtop500 in the world University ranking (at any time) by any one ofthe following: (i) Quacquarelli Symons (QS)(ii)
The Times Higher Education (THE) or (iii) TheAcademic Ranking OfWorld Universities (ARWU) ofthe Shanghai Jiao Tong University(Shanghai). Etcetera.
All the above educational qualifications have to be fulfilled, after which you can apply for this recruitment.
Online apply in DU Recruitment 2022 process
All of you interested candidates and applicants can easily apply online, whose complete online application process is as follows –
Step 1 – New Registration
- DU Recruitment 2022 i.e. in delhi university assistant professor recruitmentent 2022 In order to apply online, first of all our applicants have to do their registration,
- To make your registration all of you candidates and applicants Direct Link of Application Registration have to click on
- After clicking, its registration form will open in front of you, which will be like this –
- Now all of you applicants have to fill your registration form carefully and
- In the end, you register by clicking on the option of Login I,d and password will have to be obtained.
Step 2 – Login and Apply Online
- After successful registration you have to come back to the home page of the portal,
- After visiting this page you lognor You will get the option on which you have to click,
- In front of you after clicking Login Form will open which you have to fill carefully,
- After logging into the portal, it will appear in front of you comeTheno form will open which you have to fill carefully,
- All the requested documents will have to be scanned and uploaded and
- In the end, you submit Click on the option and according to your category, of application feenorLine payment has to be made and its receipt has to be obtained etc.
Thus all our interested candidates and applicants can easily apply online for this recruitment and make their career in it.
In Dyal Singh College (Delhi University), recruitment started for the posts of Assistant Professor DU Recruitment 2022 but evenhoweverSo in this article, we have provided you the complete online application process information in detail so that all of you can get the benefit of it by applying online as soon as possible.
Lastly, we hope and hope that, you must have liked this article of ours very much, for which you will like, share and comment on this article of ours.
- BSSC 3rd Graduate Level Vacancy 2022
- Jharkhand panchayat chunav voter list 2022 Pdf Download
- RRR Movie Download Review telegram link 420p 720p
- PM Kisan Payment Refund Online 2022 Process
- IB ACIO Tech Recruitment 2022 [150 Posts] Notification and Apply Online @mha.gov.in
- ONGC OPAL Apprentice Online Form 2022 For 42 Apprentice Vacancies @ opalindia.in
- Jharkhand Panchayat election 2022 Date News Update
- Jharkhand Panchayat Chunav Symbol – झारखंड पंचायत चुनाव चिह्न 2022
- kgf chapter 2 full movie download skymovies Review
- kadai paneer recipe in hindi -कढ़ाई पनीर की रेसिपी 2022
FAQ’s – DU Recruitment 2022
Can a person apply for more than one Faculty position?
Yes. Separate forms will have to be filled for each faculty position.
Can only Indian citizens apply for the posts advertised for faculty positions?
Besides Indian citizens, those who have acquired the status of Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) and have necessary documents in support of the same can also apply.
What is the application fee for different categories?
Application fees are to be submitted as per details given below: Fees for Assistant Professor Rs.500/- for UR/OBC/EWS category. No application fee will be charged from applicants from SC, ST, PwBD category and Women applicants. Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. No application fee shall be charged from applicants, who had applied for the same post in the preceding advertisement, subject to the condition that interview for the said post in the said subject had not been conducted. (The applicant shall have to provide the relevant details/proof of his/her having applied for the post against the advertisement referred herein).
Which graduation and post-graduation degree will be considered with respect to departments offering professional degrees like Education?
Following degrees will be considered for award of score for screening/shortlisting of candidates in the disciplines of Education For Graduation For post of Assistant Professor in discipline of Education, marks would be awarded for degrees detailed as follows: B.Ed/B.El .Ed Degree, if the applicant has M.Ed Degree. Any other relevant degree, if the applicant is an MA in Education For Post-graduation For posts of Assistant Professor in discipline of Education, marks would be awarded for degrees detailed as follows: M.Ed Degree. MA in Education The applicants for the post of Assistant Professor in the disciplines of Education will also be required to fill the details of the other Graduate and Postgraduate degrees possessed by them under the head ‘Other Qualification’ in the online application form.
du non teaching recruitment 2022,assistant professor recruitment,university of delhi recruitment 2022,government jobs 2022,assistant professor recruitment 2022,gargi college attendent recruitment 2022