If you want to make a career in medicine, then in this field, apart from medical services, there are many such professions, by choosing which you can make your career and can provide your services in the public interest and the country. We are talking about Paramedical Course. Paramedical is a medical course that the student performs as a paramedic in the hospital, providing first aid and trauma services. Also, it serves as a medical care provider in an emergency. If you are interested in a career in medicine and are looking for a good course that can give you a good place in medicine, then paramedical will be a good course for you.
If you want to make a career in the medical field. then in this field, there are many such professional services besides the doctor. by choosing you can make your career and provide your services in the public interest as well as in the country interest. Yes, we are talking about Paramedical Course.
Paramedical is a medical course that the student performs as a physician assistant in the hospital. Which provides first aid and trauma services. In addition to this, he acts as a medical care provider in an emergency. If you are interested in a career in the field of medicine and you are looking for a good course that can give you a good place in the field of medicine, then paramedical will be a good course for you.
Read in Hindi… पैरामेडिकल क्या है और पैरामेडिकल कोर्स कैसे करे?
What is paramedical?
Whenever we go to the hospital, apart from doctors, all the people who are helping them in their work are called paramedical staff. And that’s why they are also called physician assistants. The paramedical staff also gives the first treatment to the patient in the emergency condition known as ‘First Aid’. Most of the paramedical staff are present in the emergency condition in the hospital.
Also Read… How to become a doctor? – Doctor Kaise Bane in 2021?
Paramedics are job-oriented educational courses in the field of medicine. This paramedical field is a better option for youth interested in both science and hospital work. By choosing this area, you can make your future safer and better. Mainly in hospitals, nursing homes, test laboratories, clinics, and all other areas of medical science, they are in great need. In such a situation, if you choose a paramedical course as a career, then surely you will not have to be disappointed.
If you want to make a career in the paramedical field, then it should be a passion, not your profession. Work can come here any time. It will be difficult to determine the hours of work for such people associated with disaster management. The more practical you focus on this field, the better.
Major work of paramedical staff: –
The treatment of the patient involves working closely with doctors and other members of the medical team.
Giving specialist care to patients involves performing specialized technical duties in specialized areas, such as operation theatres, etc.
Including obtaining, labeling, and analyzing samples.
Designing and executing laboratory tests according to standard procedures is also included.
How to do the paramedical course: –
Many diplomas and certificate courses are conducted in India for doing paramedical courses. There are some paramedical courses that you can do after class X, while there are also courses that you can do in class XII students taking Science in Science (PCB) ie Biology. When entrance examinations are conducted to conduct paramedical courses in India, then the same university enrolls for paramedical courses on the merit basis itself.
Also read.. Pharmacy Courses After 12th, Eligibility, Colleges, Fees, Admission process
If you want to do a paramedical course then I want to tell you that there are many courses in it which you can do according to your ability. I want to tell the students who want to make a career in paramedical, that paramedical courses are available in 3 main formats in India
- Certificate course
- Diploma courses
- Bachelor’s degree courses
- Postgraduate course
Paramedical Courses after 10th?
After the 10th standard, there are two types of paramedical courses, in which the first certificate courses are the same as the second diploma course. The duration of certificate paramedical courses is usually from 3 months to one year. The duration of the same paramedical diploma course is from one year to 2 years.
Paramedical Certificate Courses After 10th?
If you have completed 10th or 12th then you can do a certificate course. The time frame for certificate paramedical courses is from 6 months to 2 years.
- MRI Technician
- Certificate in Home Based Health Care
- Nursing Care Assistant
- Certificate in Nursing Care Assistant
- Home Health Idea (HHA)
- Certificate in General Duty Assistant
- Certificate in Dental Assistant
- Certificate in Dialysis Technician
- Certificate in Rural Health Care
- Certificate in Technician Lab Assistant
- Certificate in X-Ray Technician
- Certificate in ECG & CT Scan Technician
- Certificate in Home Base Health Care
- Certificate in HIV and Family Education.
Paramedical Diploma Courses After 10th
You can do Paramedical Diploma Course from any Recognized Board by getting minimum marks in the tenth and even after the tenth. The time duration of this course is 1-3 years. After doing the diploma course, you can work as a lab technician or assistant in any hospital, clinic, public health center, or medical laboratory.
- Diploma in Nursing Care Assistant
- Diploma in X-Ray Technology
- Diploma in Ayurvedic Nursing
- Diploma in OT Technician
- Diploma in Rural Health Care
- Diploma in Occupational Therapy
- Diploma in Medical Record Technology
- Diploma in Dental Hygienist
- Diploma in ECG Technology
- Diploma in Physiotherapy
- Diploma in dialysis techniques
Paramedical Bachelor Degree Courses: –
Demand for paramedics is increasing from the country to abroad. In such a situation, one can enroll after class 12th to get a bachelor’s degree in paramedical. Students who have passed 50% marks in 12th standard with Science Biology can take admission in paramedical courses. Paramedical Bachelor’s courses have a time limit of 3 to 4 years.
- B.Sc. In Nursing
- B.Sc. In Medical Record Technology
- B.Sc. In Optometry
- B.Sc. In Medical Imaging Technology
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- B.Sc. In Anesthesia Technology
- B.Sc. In X-Ray Technology
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery
- Bachelor of Radiation Technology
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- BSc in Medical Imaging Technology
- B.Sc. In Dialysis Therapy
- B.Sc. In Operation Theater Technology
- B.Sc. Medical Lab Technology
- B.Sc. In nuclear medicine technology
After obtaining a Bachelor’s degree, you can participate in the recruitment fired by the government. And the government can hire government servants for these posts: –
- Head constable (marathon)
- Sub-Inspector (Staff Nurse)
- Sub-Inspector (Physiotherapy)
- Head Constable (Nurse / ANM)
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Pharmacist)
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Electro Cardiography Technician)
- Radhe Shyam Movie Review 2022
- What is Hotel Management and how to do a Hotel Management course?
- Footwear designing course for footwear designer 2022
- Nutrition Dietetics Course, Degree, salary detail
- How to become a homoeopathic doctor? Know homoeopathic admission, eligibility and course fees.
Paramedical Post Graduate Courses: –
For admission in post-graduate paramedical courses, a candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in a science subject from any recognized university or institute. Apart from this, for admission in some colleges, one has to take an entrance test of NEET PG, AIIMS M.Sc, etc., and admission is done according to the marks obtained in these exams. After graduation, many states and institutes also conduct their entrance examinations for admission to paramedical courses. And the duration for doing this course varies from 2 to 3 years.
- Master of Radiation Technology
- Master of Medical Lab Technology
- Master of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology
- Master of Pathology Technology
- PG Diploma in Maternal and Child Health
- PG Diploma in Geriatric Medicine
- M.Sc in Nursing Master of Pharmacy
- Master of Physiotherapy
- Master of Veterinary and Public Health
- Master of Occupational Therapy
- PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Anaesthesiology
- M.Sc. In Psychiatric Nursing
Applications are invited for paramedical courses between April-May every year. For admission in a paramedical course, students can participate in CPNET i.e. Combined Paramedical and Nursing Entrance Examination. Apart from this, you have to do big entrance examinations of JIPMER, NEET-P, MHT-CET, NEET-UG, as well as in private and government colleges based on direct merit. Can also take admission. Some institutes give admission by getting their entrance exam done.
Best college/Institute from which you can do paramedical courses: –
- Delhi Paramedical and Management Institute, Delhi
- AIIMS, New Delhi Dental College, Lucknow
- Prosthetics and Orthotics, Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi
- Institute of Physically Handicapped, New Delhi
- School of Physiotherapy, Mumbai
- Degree Paramedical College, Etawah
- Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute, Delhi
After doing the paramedical course, you can work in these positions: –
By the way, under the paramedical, there is a lot of employment by the youth in every course. The areas where the paramedical staff works in the hospital are as follows: –
- DagonesisLaboratory Technician, Dagonesis Radiography,
- Physiotherapy, Laboratory Technician,
- M. R Eye Technician, Nursing Care Assistant
- Radiology Assistant Nursing Assistant
- Ambulance assistant dental assistant
- Operation Theater Assistant.
1. Lab Technology: –
Lab technology comes at the top in the field of paramedical, also known as clinical laboratory science. It mainly consists of technologists and technicians. Technologists work in blood banking, clinical technology, immunology, haematology, and microbiology, while medical technicians perform routine tests in labs.
2. Medical Radiation Technology / Radiology / Radiograph: –
It is one of the most in-demand areas in the paramedical field. As you know, all physical disorders are brought to the fore through radiography. In which ultrasound, CT scan, X-ray, MRI, etc. are related to this area. In such a situation, if you complete this paramedical course then you can make a career as a radiographer.
After this course, you can start working as an ex-technician, CT scan technician. There are other courses related to it such as BSC Medical Radiation Technology, BSC Radiography Technology, BSC Medical Imaging Technology, Diploma and Certificate in Radiography. You can also do a Diploma in CT Scan, Diploma in X-Ray Technician course.
To become a radiographer, you have to pass class X out of the science stream and after that, you can do B.Sc in Radiography course. Apart from this, certificate and diploma courses are also available. A radiographer can get a job in a government or private hospital, nursing home, and diagnostic center.
Similarly, a third area is optometry. In this, the initial symptoms of eye discomfort, use of lenses, and other problems are examined. And the initial symptoms of the eyes, use of lenses, and other problems are tested. You can do a degree or diploma course in optometry. In this, Bachelor of Clinical Optometry, Diploma in Ophthalmic Techniques are covered in major courses. After this, jobs in an eye hospital and clinic are easily available.
Microbiology technology is considered very important. Because in this, diseases are correctly identified and the medicine is treated accordingly.
5. Physiotherapy: –
Physiotherapists perform the work of repairing damaged muscles, joints, and bones through heat, radiation, water, electrical agents, etc. with the help of various types of massages, exercises, and some devices.
To become a physiotherapist, you will have to take a 4-year course with a Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) 6-month internship. Physiotherapists can find employment anywhere in hospitals. There is also the opportunity for ICU or Geriatrics private practice.
6. Diagnostic Canters:
After this course, you can work as a lab technician in government and private hospitals, blood donation centres, emergency centres, clinics or pathology labs, or hospitals.
7. Occupational Therapy
Occasional therapy saves the lives of mentally and physically disabled people. Occupational therapists can find job opportunities in government and private hospitals, adult daycare, rehabilitation centers, mental hospitals, etc. After some time you can also open your clinic.
Similarly, there is more employment in paramedical courses, which you can choose according to yourself and improve your future.
How much is the salary of paramedical staff: –
After doing a paramedical, your salary depends on the course you have taken and your experience and your skills. Your salary package can range from 2,00,000 to 5,00,000 per year. Different job salary varies.
In this post, we told you what is paramedical? And how can we do the paramedical course? We hope that you have got all the information about the paramedical course. If you have any questions related to the paramedical job post, please comment by asking and we will try to answer them as soon as possible.