Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan 2022 | What is Prime Minister’s Rural Digital Literacy Campaign? Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan Registration | Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan Certificate Download
Prime Minister Rural Digital Literacy Campaign It was started by the Prime Minister of our nation Narendra Modi in February 2017. The objective of this campaign was to make the rural people of the country digitally literate. Most of the people of India live in a rural environment. Therefore, through this campaign, by giving training on digital equipment computers, tablets, laptops, Android mobile,s, etc.,
how to use the internet, get information about government schemes on google, send e-mail and make online payments, etc. By giving information and training, they have to be perfected to use digital services. In this article, we will tell you What is the Prime Minister’s Rural Digital Literacy Campaign? So read the article till the end.
Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan (PMGDISHA)
Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan Kya Hai – This campaign has been implemented for the population living in the rural environment of the country. In this PMGDISHA 2022 campaign, special opportunities will be given to such families, in whose family no person is literate or they do not know about the information related to the use of any digital service.
PMGDISHA Campaign 2022Under this, training of digital literacy will be given to one member of any family. The members of the family include the head of the family, his wife and his children. If you also want to take advantage of this scheme, then first you have to Prime Minister’s Rural Digital Literacy Campaign 2022 have to apply online for
|scheme name||Prime Minister Rural Digital Literacy Campaign|
|plan type||central government scheme|
|training place||common service center|
|Language||in all languages of India|
|training period||20 hours|
Objectives of Pt Rural Digital Literacy Campaign
According to the literacy survey conducted by NSSS in 2014, only 6% of the rural population in the country had computer access. It was clear from this that when there is no facility then how will there be knowledge. With the aim of solving this problem, the government started the Rural Digital Literacy Campaign.
This campaign is playing a big role in spreading awareness and progress in the field of education among the public. If seen in today’s time, basic facilities – bread, cloth, house, and the internet have become. Now in such a situation, it is very important to have information for the use of the internet. So Rural Digital Literacy Campaign Digital training is being imparted by the PMGDISHA campaign is proving helpful in getting employment.
Features of Prime Minister’s Digital Saksharta Abhiyan
- PM Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan Under this, a target has been set to make at least one member out of 40% of rural households digitally literate by 31 March 2020.
- Under Gramin digital saksharta Abhiyan, about 6 crore citizens of the country will be provided digital literacy.
- By PMGDISHA YOJANA 2020, IT training will be given to 52.5 lakh people.
- Beneficiaries under PM-Digital Saksharta Abhiyan are identified by CSC-SPV in collaboration with District e-Governance Society (DeGS), Gram Panchayats and Block Development Officers.
Benefits of Prime Minister’s Rural Digital Literacy Campaign
- Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan Under this, one member of each rural family will be given computer training, so they will be able to take digital education from it.
- Through this campaign, people in rural environments will be able to learn to use the internet properly.
- In this campaign, you can learn how to use digital devices like laptops, computers, tablets, android mobiles, etc by getting training.
- PMGDSA Through this, you will be able to get training to get information about government schemes online, how to make an online payment,s and get online information about other government and useful services.
- Under this campaign, training will be given to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Below Poverty Line (BPL), Women, Divyang, and Minorities by giving priority.
- Knowledge of computers is very important for the student class, so students can get benefits through this scheme.
- Such participants who had left their studies in the middle due to some reason, but have interest, then they can join the study again from this scheme.
Documents / Eligibility for PM Gramin Digital Literacy Campaign
- The applicant should be a resident of India.
- The age limit of the applicant should be 18 to 60 years.
- Aadhar card
- identity card
- age certificate
- mobile number
- passport size photo
How to Apply Online for Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan
If you want to apply online for Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan, then you have to follow the easy steps given below. Steps of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan Online Application have to follow
- first, your official website will go on.
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you Direct Candidate An option will appear, click on it.
- After this, you have to click on the option of Register appearing below the login.
- Now the registration application will open on your screen like this.
- In this application form, you will be asked for information like-UIDAI Number, Student Name, Gender, Date of Birth, etc. have to be filled correctly.
- After this, after reading the important instructions given below, click on the agree box. And click on the option of add.
- After this, you will see two options fingerprint scan or eye scan, select the option which is available to you and click on the option next.
- Now your registration will be complete. And you will get your id and password, with the help of which you can see your information.
Prime Minister’s Rural Digital Literacy Campaign Certificate
- PMGDISHA certificate You are given after completion of training. After training, you have to give an online test. In this online test, you are asked 25 questions, out of which if you have answered 7 questions correctly, then you pass the exam and you are given its PMGDISHA certificate. The certificate of PM Rural Digital Literacy Campaign is of this type.
How to open Digital Seva Training Center
- the person who Prime Minister Rural Digital Literacy Campaign Those who want to open training centers for CSC-SPV training have to be part of CSC-SPV training.
- The participant of the training can be an NGO, Institute, or Company.
- There are certain criteria that have to be fulfilled in order to become a participant. For example, a training partner must be an organization registered in India.
- Conducting business in the field of Education/IT Literacy for more than three years and having Permanent Account Number (PAN) and audited statement of accounts for at least the last three years to become a participant.
- Detailed information about Digital Seva Kendra
Prime Minister’s Rural Digital Literacy Campaign Helpline Number
- You can make any kind of question or inquiry related to PMGDISHA on the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan Helpline Number.
- Helpline Number :- 1800 3000 3468
- E-mail :- [email protected]
In this article, we have been told about “Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan 2022 Online Application” in the Hindi language. If you liked the information, then share it with your friends and if you have any questions related to the information given in this article, then you can ask in the comment box. Apart from this, you can also contact on the helpline number of the official website.