Mera Pani Meri Virasat my water my heritage plan: It has been started by the Haryana Government. State Government Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar has announced the scheme in the interest of the state. The objective of the scheme is to motivate the farmers to save water so that water can be saved for the coming generation.
There are many areas of Haryana where there is a shortage of water today and people cultivate paddy there. As you will be aware that more water is used for paddy cultivation. In such my water my heritage plan Under the scheme, the first 19 blocks of the state have been taken under the scheme. Where the water depth is up to 40 meters.
Here, instead of paddy cultivation, farmers will be given incentive money to do other alternative farming. An amount of seven thousand will be given per hectare. And in the blocks where there is water below 35 meters, farmers cannot cultivate on Panchayati land. Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana Online Registration All the information related to this will be given to you in detail in this article. Mera Pani Meri Virasat Scheme To get more information related to this article stay connected till the end.
my water my heritage plan
In the first phase, 19 blocks have been included by the Haryana State Government. my water my heritage plan According to this, those who grow alternative crops instead of paddy will be given the benefit of the scheme. Let us tell you that farmers who leave the cultivation of paddy in a certain amount will be given an incentive amount of ₹ 7,000 / acre.
In alternative crops, farmers can grow tur, maize, urad, cotton, moong, sesame, and vegetables. Out of the nineteen blocks included, eight are the ones where paddy is grown the most. Paddy itself requires the most water, in such a situation there is a lot of problem for the government and farmers.
Fatehabad includes Ratia, the Siwan of Kaithal and Guhla, Pipli, and Kurukshetra includes Shahabad, Ismailabad, Sirsa, and Babin. Mera Pani Meri Virasat The scheme also covers areas where tube bells of more than 50 horsepower watts are used. My water is my heritage Haryana To take advantage of this, you have to apply/register online. The official website has been launched by the state government to apply. through which Haryana Mera Pani Meri Virasat Scheme Application Form can fill.
Today we will tell you through our article how you Mera Pani Meri Virasat Candidates can complete the process of application in the scheme, will also share information related to documents, eligibility, and benefits, and read the article till the end to know the candidates.
Mera Pani Meri Virasat Scheme
|scheme name||my water my heritage plan|
|started by||by Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar|
|Department||Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Department|
|beneficiary||farmers of the state|
|the gain||7 thousand rupees per acre incentive amount|
|purpose||The incentive for sowing of crops other than paddy|
|grade||state government schemes|
— Manohar Lal (@mlkhattar) May 6, 2020
These are the documents for Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana
to applicants Haryana Mera Pani Meri Virasat Scheme To apply, some documents will be required, about which we are going to tell you through some points. Documents for Mera Pani Meri Virasat Plan is as follows –
- Aadhar card
- land-related documents
- original residence
- identity card
- All information related to a bank account (Your bank account should be linked with your Aadhar number)
- mobile number
- passport size photo
- PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 bumper recruitment in electricity department
- Bihar LPC Application Case Number 2022
- Bihar Free Divyang Tricycle Yojana 2022 Online Registration
- Sikka app download referral code 67V8XA earn money
- BIHAR PRD NEW VACANCY 2022 Job opportunity for these posts in Bihar, apply by July 15
- Bihar Vikas Mitra Bharti 2022 Bumper recruitments on various posts, apply soon
- ARO Alwar Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment Rally 2022: 8th to 12th pass apply
- एसवीसी दिल्ली विश्वविद्यालय भर्ती 2022 गैर-शिक्षण पदों की अधिसूचना जारी; ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें @ svc.ac.in
- Thor Love and thunder download filmyzilla 480p 720 1080p
- Pushpa 2 release date allu arjun, story Dowload
Benefits of Haryana Mera Pani Meri Virasat Scheme
- Farmers of Haryana can take benefit from Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana.
- Water will be conserved under the scheme for the coming generation.
- If you cultivate maize or pulses instead of paddy cultivation, then you will be given a subsidy of up to eighty percent for maize planter, multi-crop planter, and pneumatic planter equipment for machinery equipment.
- my water my heritage plan To take advantage of this you have to apply online.
- In place of paddy cultivation, you can grow tur, maize, urad, cotton, moong, sesame, and vegetables.
- By growing alternative crops, you can sell them at the purchase support price.
- Candidates of other blocks of Haryana who are not covered under the scheme if they want to leave paddy cultivation then they can also Haryana Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana Registration can do. And will be able to get the grant amount from the government.
Know some of the features of Mera Pani Meri Virasat scheme here
we you Features of Mera Pani Meri Virasat Scheme I am going to tell through some important points. About which you can get information by reading the points given below –
- this plan my water my heritage plan Farmers of Haryana will be given incentive money for crops other than paddy cultivation.
- The objective of Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana is to promote water conservation so that water will be made available for the next generation.
- The candidate will be given a grant of Rs 7000 per acre.
- Farmers living in the areas where the water level is very low in the state will be given incentives for alternative crops.
- Farmers of selected 19 blocks of the state can make grant for incentive amount.
- Due to paddy crops to the farmers, no financial crisis should arise, so the government is also giving financial assistance on the basis of per hectare.
Mera Pani Meri Virasat Scheme Learn about the purpose of
As you know more water is required for the sowing paddy. There are many such districts in the state where the availability of water is very less. In such a situation, many problems related to water come to the fore. In such a situation, an appeal was made by the Chief Minister of Haryana to the farmers that they can do any other farming instead of paddy cultivation, for this you will be given financial assistance.
The objective of the scheme is to request water conservation and to encourage the adoption of alternative agriculture. And soon a web portal will be released for the promotion of the scheme. Through this farmers will be able to apply on the website or register their problems to get rid of the problems being faced by them.
Register online in Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana like this –
the candidate farmer Online application in Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana Those who want to do so can apply very easily. here we give you Haryana Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana Registration Some steps are being told to do this, you can follow the given steps. Attention farmers of the state, if you are doing any other cultivation instead of paddy, then only you can register.
- First of all, the Department of Farmer Agriculture and Farmers Welfare’s official website go.
- After that, the home page of the website will open on your screen. As shown in the picture below.
- You should click on the section of Register for Crop Diversification in this page.
- After that, a new page will open on your screen.
- You have to enter your Aadhar number on this page. And then click on the Next button.
- After this, you will have to enter all the information related to farmer details and some details related to the land. After that click on submit button.
- Your application will be completed.
Apply this way for the option of flood-affected area
- Firstly click on the official website.
- After that, the home page of the website will open on your screen.
- You have to click on the option of Flood Affected Area.
- Application Form on your screen (Haryana Mera Pani Meri Virasat Scheme Application Form) will come. As shown in the picture below.
- In the form, you have to fill in the general details, farmer details, and crop details and click on the submit button.
- In this way, the process of registration in your scheme will be completed.
Some questions and answers related to Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana 2022
u003cstrongu003eWhat is the official website of the Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare?u003c/strongu003e
Official website of Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare- u003cstrongu003ewww.agriharyanaofwm.comu003c/strongu003e Huh. You can get all the information related to this scheme by visiting this website.
u003cstrongu003eWhen did Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana startu003c/strongu003e
This scheme was started on 6th May 2020.
u003cstrongu003eWhich candidates can apply for Mera Pani Meri Virasat?u003c/strongu003e
In this scheme, those farmers will apply who will do any other alternative agricultural production in place of paddy.
u003cstrongu003eWhy Haryana Mera Pani Meri Virasat Scheme has been started by Haryana Government?u003c/strongu003e
With the ever-increasing paddy area, the groundwater level in the state is depleting by about 1.0 m every year. Under which there will be no residue of water for the next generation. In order to get rid of the coming generation from the problem of water, the government has started the scheme for diversification from cotton, pulses, millet, maize, and horticulture crops in 1.00 lakh hectares of land.
u003cstrongu003eHow much incentive will be given under Mera Pani Meri Virasat Scheme?u003c/strongu003e
Under the scheme, farmers will be given an incentive amount at the rate of 7 thousand per acre.
u003cstrongu003eHow to apply online for Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana?u003c/strongu003e
We have given you complete information about how to apply through our article, you can complete your application by following the given steps.
u003cstrongu003eWhat is the helpline number related to Mera Pani Meri Virasat?u003c/strongu003e
Helpline Number-1800-180-2117u003cbru003eAgriculture and Farmers Welfare Departmentu003cbru003eKrishi Bhawan, Sector 21, Panchkulau003cbru003eu003cstrongu003eEmail: u003c/[email protected], [email protected].:u003c/strongu003e 0172-2571553, 2571544u003cbru003eu003cstrongu003eFax:u003c/strongu003e 0172-2563242u003cbru003eKisan Call Center u003cstrongu003e,u003c/strongu003e18001801551
So as we have given you information about the scheme related to Mera Pani Meri Virasat through today’s article. If you need any other information related to this or you have any problem, then you can ask us by messaging in the comment section below. If you want to register any complaint related to this scheme, then you can contact on this helpline number 18001801551.