Punjab Labor Card Apply Online, Punjab Shramik Card Status Check Online, Punjab Shramik Card Benefits, Punjab Shramik Card Online Apply, Punjab Labor Card Helpline Number, Shramik Card 2021 Form PDF Download
Punjab Labour Card Registration-: The e-labor portal has been launched by the Central Government of Punjab. For the welfare and health improvement of workers by National Informatics Center of Punjab Punjab Labour Card online registration started. So that all the workers living in Punjab can take advantage of all the schemes launched by the government. For this, they have to get Punjab Labor Card made. If you are a resident of Punjab state, then you have to get your labor card made soon to take advantage of government schemes. Punjab Labour Card Apply Online All the information related to this is being given to you through the article. For which you have to read the article completely.
National Informatics Center (NIC) has specially created this portal for labor laws and safety, health, and welfare of workers. Online facilities will be provided to the workers of Punjab through this online e-labor portal. To get the benefit of this online portal, all the employees of the state will have to register on this portal. After registering, all the facilities available on this portal will be provided by the Punjab Government to all the registered employees and workers. Through this e-labor portal, benefits will be transferred directly to the employees and workers of the state in their bank accounts. So that they do not have to face any kind of trouble.
Punjab Labour Card Registration 2022
The e-labor portal has been released by the Punjab Labor Department. Labor workers living in Punjab who are financially weak can avail benefits through Shramik Card. Many schemes are released by the government for the workers such as the Shagun Scheme, Funeral Assistance Scheme, Scheme for providing cycles to the children of workers, Stipend Scheme, etc. To take advantage of all these schemes, it is mandatory to make a wage card.
If you are also interested in getting a labor card and want to take advantage of the schemes taken out by the government, then Punjab Labour Card-related information like- Punjab Labour card How can I register? What are the benefits of getting a labor card? and Punjab Labor What documents are required to make a card? We are telling you all this information through this article. If you also want to apply then you have to read our article carefully till the end.
Punjab Labour Card 2022 Highlights
Through the given table we will help you with Punjab Labour Card And e labor portal Punjab Going to inform about If you also want to know about this important information, then you can see the table given below –
|article name||Punjab Labour Card Registration|
|Portal Name||e-labor portal|
|Department Name||Labour Department|
|Beginning||Punjab Central Government|
|who will be the beneficiary||laborers and workers living in Punjab|
|Objective||Getting the benefits of schemes launched by the government|
|official website link||pblabour.gov.in|
What is the purpose of getting a labor card?
As you know that before the start of this online portal, the workers of the state had to make rounds of government offices to get their labor card made and had to do many kinds of troublesome stuff, due to which a lot of their time was also wasted. In view of all these troubles, the state government has launched an official website called e-portal for workers. provide benefits This will also save the time of the workers and they will not have to go anywhere.
Punjab Labour Card 2022 The purpose of making e-labor for the workers and laborers living in Punjab to get the benefits of the schemes Portal has been started. Through which the workers will be able to make their labor cards and through this, the citizens of the poor and weaker sections of the state can take advantage of all the schemes started by the state government. So that their business and economic condition can be improved.
Labor Card Can be registered for 5 years. Through the card, any scheme and other health-related benefits are taken. The amount received from him comes directly to the bank account of the worker. One can easily apply for making a labor card through an e-portal.
Schemes provided by the Punjab Government for the workers
Many schemes are started by the government for the laborers and workers, which are made to improve their health, family economic condition, through this article we are giving you information about some of the schemes taken out by the government.
- Cycle Scheme-: The cycle scheme for the children of laborers was started by the Punjab government. Free cycles will be provided by the Punjab government to the children of laborers who are in class X and XII studying in school. The benefit of this scheme can be availed only once by the child of a family.
- Shagun plan-: Under this scheme, two daughters of labor family will be given money for marriage. 31,000 is given by the government as an omen for the marriage of a daughter. For this, the girl has to get herself registered, only then she can get the benefit of the scheme.
- Financial amount is provided by the Punjab government to the handicapped children and mentally challenged persons, for their care, and financial help.
- Funeral Assistance Scheme-: living in Punjab labor If any member of the family dies, then his funeral expenses are also borne by the government. For this, Rs 20,000 is given to the family as financial assistance.
- Stipend Scheme-: 3,000 to 70,000 per annum is provided for the children of the workers from the first class till they get the degree.
- omen plan: Maximum two daughters of the beneficiary are given for marriage i.e. 31 thousand for one and two daughters. 31,000 + 31,000 = Rs.62,000 financial assistance is given for this.
If the children of registered construction workers are disabled or mentally weak, then financial assistance of Rs 20,000 is given to them.
Benefits of getting a labor card
There are many benefits of getting a labor card, the information of which is being given to you through the article, for this you have to read the list given below carefully.
- If you are a citizen living in Punjab, then you can get all the schemes and other benefits announced by the government through labor card.
- Provides bicycles free of cost to the children of construction registered workers studying in 9th to 12th standard.
- You can easily generate labor card online through e-labor portal.
- The amount received under the scheme will go directly to the bank account of the applicant.
- Through the e-labor portal launched by the Labor Department, both money and time of the workers will be saved.
- labor card All workers residing in Punjab can apply for making.
- You can view and download the inspection report through the portal.
Benefits of schemes provided through Punjab Labor Card
- Stipend Scheme:- Rs 3,000 to 70,000 per annum for children of registered construction workers (from 1st class to degree course)
- Shagun Scheme: For the marriage of two daughters of registered construction workers- 31,000/- (shagun amount) on the marriage of each daughter. If the girl herself is a registered member, she will be entitled to omen for her marriage under this scheme.
- Funeral Assistance Scheme:- Financial assistance of Rs. 20,000/- will be provided for funeral and funeral expenses in the state of Punjab after the death of a registered construction worker or his family member.
- Cycle Scheme for Children of Construction Workers:- The Board provides one time free cycle for the children of registered construction workers studying in class 9th to 12th in the state of Punjab.
- Financial assistance will be provided for the care of mentally handicapped or handicapped children of construction workers of 20,000/- per annum.
Some information related to Punjab Labour Card
- Issued by Punjab Labor Department e-labor Portal You must be a resident of the state of Punjab to take advantage of the benefits.
- To take advantage of government schemes, you have to make a labor card. Only then can you take advantage of the facilities.
- If you do not complete your registration process, then your labor card will not be generated.
- To get a labor card, the applicant must have all the documents.
- Mithya web series download 1080p 720p 480p HD
- 23 February History in Hindi – 23 फरवरी का इतिहास, बॉलीवुड से लेकर पूरे विश्व के लिए स्मरणीय है यह दिन
- T20 world cup schedule winners match team Time Table Prediction
- How to become a doctor? – Doctor Kaise Bane in 2021?
- RTPS Service Plus Registration & Login 2022 Process Bihar
- Bihar Panchayat Secretary Vacancy 2022 in Krishi vibhag
- T20 Word Cup ओमान VS पीएनजी -ओमान ने पीएनजी को 10 विकेट से शिकस्त दी
- PM Kisan E-KYC Morpho Setting 2022
- Street Dancer 3d full movie Download Filmywap Ganduworld
- T20 World Cup स्कॉटलैंड VS बांग्लादेश : स्कॉटलैंड ने बांग्लादेश को हराया हुई रोमांचक जीत
Documents required to get Punjab Labour Card made
To make any scheme benefit or card, we need some documents, without which the registration process is not complete. If you want to apply for making Punjab Labour Card then you need some documents which you have to keep in advance. Its information is being given to you in the list below.
- applicant’s aadhar card
- Basic address proof
- bank account passbook
- bpl ration card
Eligibility for Punjab Labour Card
Those interested candidates who want to get their Punjab Labour Card made, have to fulfill some essential eligibility which we are going to tell you through the points given below. These eligibilities are as follows –
- Applicant must be a native of Punjab.
- The beneficiary should come in the labor category.
- Aadhar card is necessary for the beneficiary.
- The applicant should have an account with the bank.
Punjab Labour Card registration (e-Labour portal) how do?
To get a labor card, you have to first complete your registration process on the e-labor portal started by the Punjab Labor Department, after which your labor card is generated. Complete information is being given to you through this article, for that, you have to read the steps given below carefully.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of e-labor portal. click here
- After that the home page of the website opens in front of you.
- Now given to you on the home page Create New User have to click on.
- after which you New User Registration The page opens. As shown in the above image –
- Here you have to fill all the information asked and click on submit.
- Now your registration process is complete.
- After that you can login by entering username and password.
- In this way your process is completed.
To give feedback, you have to visit the official website. The link to the official website has been provided in the table given earlier. To understand the complete process of giving feedback, see the steps given below –
- First of all you have to go to the home page of the website.
- You will see the option of Feedback below, click there.
- After which a page opens in front of you. There you have to fill all the asked information.
- Then click on submit feedback.
- After which your feedback process is completed.
First of all, you have to go to the official website. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you. On this home page, you will see the option of Contact us. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. On this page you will get all the details of the helpline number.
Telephone: + 91-172-2211719 – E-Mail Address: [email protected]
Some questions and answers related to Punjab Labour Card Apply 2022
u003cstrongu003eWhat is the purpose of getting a labor card?u003c/strongu003e
A labor card was started for the laborers living in Punjab, with the help of which the workers could take advantage of all the schemes launched by the government.
u003cstrongu003eWhat is the Punjab Labour Card Registration Process?u003c/strongu003e
To get a labor card, first, you have to visit the official website of the Labor Department. u003cstrongu003epblabour.gov.inu003c/strongu003e will go on. The whole process of which has been told to you through the article. We have provided you with the link to this website in this article.
u003cstrongu003eWhat are the benefits of getting a Labour Card made?u003c/strongu003e
If you have applied online to get your labor card made, then let us tell you that with the help of this card, you can take advantage of the schemes taken out by the state government.
u003cstrongu003eIf we are residents of any other state can we also get Punjab Labour Card made?u003c/strongu003e
No, if you are not a resident of Punjab state then you cannot get Punjab Labor Card, for this you need to be a resident of Punjab state.
u003cstrongu003eWhich schemes have been launched for the families of laborers in the state of Punjab?u003c/strongu003e
Funeral Assistance Scheme for the family of workers, Cycle Scheme for the children of workers, Stipend Scheme, Shagun Scheme, etc.
u003cstrongu003eHow much amount is provided annually to the children of the laborer through Punjab Labor Card Stipend Scheme?u003c/strongu003e
Through the stipend scheme, every year financial amount ranging from 3 thousand to 7 thousand rupees is provided to the children of the laborer with the help of Punjab Labor Card.
u003cstrongu003eHow to get Labor Card in Punjab?u003c/strongu003e
You have to register on the e-labor portal to get the Punjab Labor Card, after which you can easily get the Labor Card made by filling your Labor Card Application Form.
In this article, we have given you information about Punjab Labor Card in Hindi. If you liked the information, then do share it with your friends. Apart from this, if you have any queries related to this scheme, then you can ask in the comment box.