Rajasthan Free Scooty Yojana 2022:The State Government of Rajasthan has launched Devnarayan Chhatra Scooty Distribution Scheme 2022 to encourage the girl students studying in the state. The government, in its study, found that the female literacy rate is decreasing in the state. Therefore, the government has decided to give scooty free of cost to the girl students who have passed the 12th examination under the Free Scooty Yojana. To take advantage of this scheme of the government, it is mandatory for a student to pass in central and secondary education with 75% or more marks.
The benefit of this Rajasthan Free Scooty Yojana is being given by the government to the girl students studying from the backward classes. Backward class consists of Banjara, Lohar, Gujjar, Raika, Rebari etc. Through this scheme, students studying from class 12th to post graduation will get this benefit. Under the Devnarayan Chhatra Scooty Distribution Scheme 2022, the state government will also provide incentive money to girl students for good studies. So that they can complete their studies in future also. To take advantage of Devnarayan Free Scooty Scheme 2022, the family annual income of the beneficiary student’s family should be two lakh or less. Also to get free scooty there should not be any gap in class 12th and above that in first year graduation.
Rajasthan Free Scooty Yojana 2022
The government will select 1000 girl students for the selection of this incentive amount, the eligibility of the girl students will be seen in the selection, the calculation of hi marks in the previous session and other parameters will also be included in this. After this, according to the Devnarayan girl student scooty distribution and incentive scheme 2022, scooty will be distributed only to the selected girl students. If anyone’s name is not available among those who get free scooty, then they have taken admission in graduation in the form of Roshan Rashi, they will get Rs 10,000 per year. .
Rajasthan Devnarayan Chhatra Scooty Distribution Scheme
Devnarayan student scooty distribution and incentive scheme 2022 Under this 1000 girl students will be selected, in which their eligibility, marks obtained in the previous year and other parameters will be done and scooties will be distributed to these girls only. Apart from this, scooty will not be distributed to the girl students whose name does not appear in this scheme.
Those girl students who have taken admission in graduation will get Rs 10,000 per year and post-graduation girl students will get Rs 20,000 per annum incentive.
Devnarayan Free Scooty Yojana And incentive Rashi Yojana
- Under this scheme, the girl students who will pass class 12th, first year of graduation, second year of graduation, third year of graduation with 75% marks will be given an amount of Rs 10000 per year under this scheme run by the government.
- Similarly, if the girl students who are studying for post graduation will get 75% marks in first and second year then they will be given 20,000 per year by the government.
- Under this scheme 1000 selected by the college education department through the result. benefits to girl students will be provided
- Under this scheme, benefits will also be provided by the government to those women who are married, unmarried, widowed or abandoned by husband.
Scotty Yojana Rajasthan | Objective of Free Scooty Scheme 2022
As you all know that the literacy rate of women in the state is very low, in such a situation, keeping this in mind, the state government has started work on this scheme. Under this scheme, by providing encouragement to women in rural and backward areas, increasing the literacy rate there and providing free scooty to girl students under the scheme.
Devnarayan Free Scooty Scheme 2022 To provide adequate means for the completion of school education and higher education of girl students and also to provide incentives.
Key facts of Free Scooty Scheme 2022
- Under this scheme, girls who pass in class 12th with more than 50% marks and take admission in college, university, then 1000 scooty will be provided by the government under this scheme.
- Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided by the government to the girl students of backward classes for higher education.
- The annual income of the family of the candidate taking benefit under this scheme should be less than 2 lakhs.
- Under this scheme, the girl students of the backward class of Rajasthan state are to be encouraged to move forward in the field of education.
Rajasthan Free Scooty Delivery Plan Of document ( eligibility ,
- The student should be a permanent resident of Rajasthan state, this scheme has been started only for the girl students of Rajasthan.
- To take part in the scheme of free scooty Rajasthan, the girl should be admitted to the college.
- The parents of the student should not be in government job
- The income of the parents of the student should not exceed one lakh per annum
- Aadhar Card
- The receipt of the amount to be given at the time of admission in the educational institution with the applicant
- Certificate of passing the previous examination with the applicant
- caste certificate
- income certificate
- bank account
- mobile number
- passport size photo
How to apply for Devnarayan Chhatra Scooty Distribution Scheme 2022?
- First of all, the applicant has to apply for Rajasthan SSO Official Website will have to go
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of login and registration, then you have to click on the option of registration.
- After this, the next page will open in front of you, on which you will have to click on the option of Citizen.
- After this you have to register yourself by clicking on Bhamashah, Aadhaar, Facebook, Google, Twitter.
- After this you have to login with sso id and password.
- After login, the applicant will have to click on the option of scholarship. After clicking, a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you will see the option of Devnarayan free scooty distribution and incentive amount in the Department Name option, by clicking on it you will have to register yourself.
- All the information asked in this registration form like name, educational qualification, university, date of admission will have to be filled halfway then you have to click on the submit button.
- In this way your application will be completed and you will become eligible for this scheme.
Procedure to login to the portal
- First of all you need to know about Higher Technical and Medical Education, Rajasthan official website will go on.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- after that you login You have to click on the option.
- Now the login form will open in front of you.
- In this form, you have to enter your username, password and captcha code.
- Now you have to click on the login option.
- In this way you will be able to login to the portal.
- NHAI Recruitment 2022 for 7 post
- Mirzapur season 2 download 720p Review
- BSSC Recruitment 2022 for 2187 Posts
- EWS Certificate Bihar Online Apply from RTPS 2022
- Mirzapur Download Link Season 1 Review 720p
- Mere Desh ki Dharti Movie Download Filmyzilla 2022 Review
- Aadhar Card & Bank Account Link Status Check Online 2022
- BRABU Part 1 Admission 2022 for BA, BSC, BCOM Bihar university
- Doctor Strange 2 Download Filmyzilla Review 480P 720P
- Assam Rifles Technical & Tradesman Recruitment 2022 For 1380 Posts
I hope you have liked this information of mine, if you have liked this information of mine, then you must like it and share it with your friends, family and group so that they can also get information about it.
kali bai bhil scooty yojana 2022,scooty yojana online form 2022,rajasthan free scooty yojana 2022,devnarayan chatra scooty yojana,kali bai bhil scooty yojana 2021,kali bai bhil scooty yojana form kaise bhare,scooty yojana last date,free laptop yojana 2022,free scooty yojana 2022,rajasthan scooty vitran yojana,rajasthan free scooty yojana,free scooty yojana,kali bai bhil scooty yojana 2022 kab milegi,scooty yojana 2022 rajasthan,scooty yojana 2022 rajasthan