SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2022 in Hindi: State Bank of India has started accepting SBI PO 2022 online application from 22nd September, 2022 so all those candidates who want to apply for the post of SBI PO, they have to check SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2022.
(SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2022) must be understood in a detailed manner so that they do not make any mistake while applying online. Candidates have enough time to apply for SBI PO. Earlier 1673 vacancies have been announced by SBI. The registration window will be active till October 12, 2022 so candidates should make sure that they know SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2022 before applying.
SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2022 Application Fees, Age Limit & Qualification
State Bank of India has published SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2022 in SBI PO Notification 2022 which you can also check in this post. Candidates are requested not to apply till they know the required educational qualification, age limit and other details. SBI has clearly mentioned in the official notification that once the application is completely filled, no changes/edits will be allowed thereafter.
SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2022: Educational Qualification
Candidates can check below the educational qualification required to apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2022. The cut off date for SBI PO 2022 educational qualification is December 31, 2022.
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government.
- Those who are in their final year/semester of graduation can also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.12.2022 Will have to do
- Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) should also ensure that the date of passing the IDD should be on or before 31.12.2022.
- Candidates have to indicate the percentage obtained in their graduation degree and calculate it to the nearest two decimals in their application form.
- The date of passing the qualifying examination shall be the date appearing on the mark sheet or provisional certificate issued by the University/Institute. If the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/Institute, a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the University/Institute shall be taken as the date on which the result was posted on the website .
SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2022: Age Limit
The age of the candidates should not be less than 21 years and not more than 30 years. Candidates born on 01.04. After 2001 and not earlier than 02. 04. 1992. The cut off date for deciding the age limit is April 1, 2022.
In the table below, candidates can see the upper age limit for various categories.
|Category:||Upper Age Limit|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||33 Years|
|PwBD (SC/ ST)||45 Years|
|PwBD (OBC)||43 Years|
|PwBD (Gen/ EWS)||40 Years|
|Ex Servicemen, Commissioned officers including Emergency|
Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers
(SSCOs) who have rendered 5 years military service and have been
released on completion of assignment (including those whose
assignment is due to be completed within 6 months from the last date
of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or
discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability
attributable to military service or invalidment
SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2022: Number Of Chances
There are many candidates who are unaware of the fact that there are a certain number of opportunities to appear in the SBI PO exam. In the table below we have provided maximum opportunities for each category.
|Category:||Max. Permissible Number of Chances|
|ST/SC (PwBD)||No Restriction|
FAQs: SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2022
u003cstrongu003eWhat is the maximum number of attempts for the SBI PO 2022 Exam?u003c/strongu003e
The maximum number of attempts is different for each category therefore candidates can check it from the article above.
u003cstrongu003eWhat is the age limit for SBI PO Exam?u003c/strongu003e
The age limit for SBI PO Exam is 21 to 30 years.
u003cstrongu003eCan a final year/semester degree candidate apply for SBI PO 2022?u003c/strongu003e
Yes, a final year/semester degree candidate can apply for SBI PO 2022.