Union Bank Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF Full Details: There is good news for the youth who want to get jobs in the bank. Union Bank released a detailed notification on 22 January 2023 in which they have sought applications for a total of 45 posts of Senior Manager, Chief Manager, and Manager. If you are also graduation pass and you want to do a job in the bank then you can apply for this post and get a good job.
So today through this article we will provide you with detailed information about Union Bank of India Notifications like Fee applications, Important Dates, Age Criteria, Eligibility, Education Qualification, Selection Prototype, etc. So that you do not face any problems while filling out the application form for Union Bank Recruitment 2023 and you can fill your application form very easily.
Union Bank Recruitment 2023 Important Point
Union Bank has issued notifications mainly on the post of Senior Manager, Chief Manager, and Manager. A notification has been issued mainly for 42 posts in Union Bank Recruitment 2023. The starting salary of the candidate selected for the Manager post will be ₹ 69810, the starting salary of the candidate selected for the Senior Manager post will be ₹ 78230 and the starting salary of the candidate selected for the Chief Manager post will be ₹ 89890. The starting date to apply is 23 January 2023.
|Post Name||Specialist Officer|
|Job Location||All India|
RS. 78230 /-
Union Bank Recruitment 2023 Important Date
The start date to apply for Union Bank Reboot Recruitment 2023 is 23 January 2023 and the last date to apply is 12 February 2023. Now there is no update on the exam date from Union Bank, Union Bank will soon update the exam date on its website, candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of Union Bank
The minimum age of the candidate to apply in Union Bank Recruitment 2023 for the Manager Post is 22 years. and The minimum age to apply for the post of Chief Manager/Senior Manager is 25 years. Age will be calculated on the basis of 1 January 2023. The maximum age of the candidate to apply for the post of Senior Manager and Manager is 35 years. The maximum age to apply for the post of Chief Manager is 40 years. Apart from this, we have given below detailed information about the age relaxation for reserved category candidates.
Union Bank Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
To apply for Union Bank Recruitment 2023, OBC category candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs.850. SC/ ST/ PwBD category candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs 150.
We have provided the information of Union Bank Recruitment 2023 Vacancy details below. Read the information very carefully
|Manager (Credit Officer)||05|
|Chief Manager (Chartered Accountant)||03|
|Senior Manager (Credit Officer)||34|
|Manager(Credit Officer)||MMGS -II||48170-1740/1-49910-1990/10-69810|
|Senior Manager(Credit Officer)||MMGS -III||63840-1990/5-73790-2220/2-78230|
|Chief Manager(Chartered Accountant)||SMGS -IV||76010-2220/4-84890-2500/2-89890|
The information about the education qualification of Union Bank Recruitment 2023 has been provided to us below.
- To apply for the post of Manager, the candidate should have a graduation pass degree from any recognized university. The candidate should have 2 years of experience as an officer in any MSME/Corporate Credit Bank.
- To apply for the post of Senior Manager, the candidate must have a graduation pass degree from any recognized university. 4 years experience in any MSME/Corporate Credit Bank.
- To apply for the post of Chief Manager, the candidate should have an Associate Member (ACA) certificate which is verified by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI). And 6 years of experience working as a CA in a BANK/NBFC/FIs/Credit rating agency.
The detail information on the selection process of Union Bank Recruitment 2023 is provided below
- Written Exam
- Group Discussion
Union Bank Recruitment 2023 Written Exam
Union Bank written exam has a total of 200 questions will come. Which will be 200 marks. The time limit of the paper will be 2 hours. All the questions will be of MCQ type. There will also be a negative marking of 0.25 marks in the exam for Union Bank Specialist Officer (So).
|Reasoning||50||25||0.50 Marks for Each question|
|English Language||50||25||0.50 Marks for Each question|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||01 Mark for Each question|
|Professional Knowledge||50||100||02 Marks for Each question|
The maximum mark for Group Discussion will be 50 marks. and the qualifying mark for the General/EWS category is 25. and for the reserved categories is 22.5.
The maximum Mark for the Personal Interview is 50 marks. it includes academic & job knowledge, power of expression, clarity of thought, qualities of leadership, extracurricular activities, hobbies, general demeanor, behavior, communication skills, etc. The minimum qualifying marks for the Personal Interview would be 25 marks (22.5 marks for Reserved Category).
Candidates will be called for an interview in a ratio of 1:3. This means that 3 candidates will be called for 1 post.
- Before applying for Union Bank Recruitment 2023, candidates must check their eligibility criteria and age.
- To apply for Union Bank Recruitment 2023, first of all, the candidate has to visit the official website of www.unionbankofindia.co.in
- After opening the official website, log in if you have a login ID and create a new ID if you are visiting for the first time.
- After logging in, a short notice for Union Bank Recruitment 2023 will appear.
- After the application form is opened, fill out this application form very carefully.
- After filling out the form upload all the required documents.
- After that pay the application fee
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE||Click Here|
|MORE GOVT. JOBS||Click Here|
- Tamilblasters 2023 Latest Tamil Telugu Malayalam Kannada Hindi
- Shamshera download [4K, HD, 1080p 480p, 720p]
- Big Dhamaka Download FilmyZilla 720p, 480p Review
- 123mkv movies 2023 Bollywood Hollywood South Hindi Dubbed 300MB 480p
- Moviesda 2023 Bollywood Tamil Hollywood 300Mb Download
- Afilmywap 2023 New HD Hindi Bollywood Mp4 Latest Movies 300MB
- Study chair for students and its advantage 2023
- Education Minister of Karnataka and education 2023
- मत्स्य आपदा राहत सहायता योजना बिहार मछुआरों मत्स्य कृषकों के लिए 2
What is the startingu003ca href=u0022https://vijaysolution.com/xvideosxvideostudio-video-editor-pro-download/u0022 target=u0022_blanku0022 data-type=u0022URLu0022 data-id=u0022https://vijaysolution.com/xvideosxvideostudio-video-editor-pro-download/u0022 rel=u0022noreferrer noopeneru0022u003e u003c/au003edate to apply to Union Bank Recruitment 2023?
The starting date to apply to Union Bank Recruitment 2023 is 23 January 2023.
What is the Last date to apply to Union Bank Recruitment 2023?
The Last date to apply to Union Bank Recruitment 2023 is 16 February 2023.
What is the Eligibility required for applying to Union Bank Recruitment 2023?
Applying for the post of Manager/Senior Manager Candidates must have a Graduation pass certificate. And for the post of Chief Manager must have CA Certificate.
How many total vacancies will be there in Union Bank Recruitment 2023?
There is a total of 42 Posts in Union Bank Recruitment 2023.