Uttar Pradesh Jaati Parman Patra SC/ST/OBC Apply Online | UP Caste Certificate Application Form 2022 | UP Caste Certificate Application Form | UP Jaati Parman Patra Form 2022
UP Caste Certificate Online Application: A caste certificate is proof of one’s belonging to a particular caste, especially in case one belongs to the SC/ST/OBC category. Today we are going to tell you through our article that how people belonging to Scheduled Castes / Tribes UP Caste Certificate Online Application How can you do it sitting at home. UP Caste Certificate It is a government document that is necessary to take advantage of various government institutions and schemes of the central or state government and Jaati Praman Patra There is such a certificate through which you get a reservation by the government, the beneficiary gets a scholarship in the school college and there is no problem in getting admission
UP Caste Certificate FOR SC/ST/OBC Apply Online
To apply for a government job, you must have a caste certificate to take reservations in college. for any government scheme UP Caste Certificate It is mandatory to have Now you sit at home yourself Uttar Pradesh Caste Certificate SC/ST/OBC Online Application can do. For this, the state government of Uttar Pradesh has started an online portal. Due to this now there is no need for you to follow the long process to get the caste certificate made. If you also belong to the Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe category and want to get your caste certificate made, then this article is going to prove to be very important for you. In the following information you UP Caste Certificate Online Application The procedure will be provided in full detail.
UP Caste Certificate Online Apply Highlights
|UP Caste Certificate Online Application
|Uttar Pradesh Revenue Department
|To provide social security to the Scheduled Castes
Documents Required for UP Caste Proof Application
Uttar Pradesh Caste Certificate SC/ST/OBC You must have certain documents before applying. About which we are going to tell you through the points given below.
- Ration card
- Aadhar Card
- passport size photo
- self attested declaration form
- mobile number
Scan them all and keep them with you
Guidelines for filling UP Caste Certificate SC / ST / OBC online application
benefits of caste certificate
- If a candidate citizen makes his caste certificate, then he will get the benefit of government schemes and also you can get scholarship for further studies in college, school.
- Having caste certificate will give you the first priority for the job.
- Students have to produce caste certificate on admission in school college or for scholarship also.
- If you go for the job and accordingly your age limit is more or less then the candidate will be given convenience in this also.
- If you want to join politics then it is very important to have caste certificate.
- Caste certificate is an important document for the families falling in the lower category. On the basis of which one can get the benefit of a special type of exemption given by the government.
What is the purpose of UP caste certificate?
As you all know that already in society, people belonging to the scheduled caste/tribe sections are not treated well. Due to which the society never adopted them and started doing things like discrimination, untouchability with them, and they were neither admitted in school nor allowed to live in the midst of society. Due to which the people of the lower caste class went behind and they were backward in everything by the society. In view of this problem, the government gave guidelines for making caste certificates. The caste certificates of all the people will be made on the basis of their caste category only. With the help of this certificate, people get reservations, benefits of government schemes, scholarships, jobs etc. The purpose of the Uttar Pradesh caste certificate is that all the backward people in the state should be brought to them among the society and they should also have the same rights as a high-class man living in the society.
Purpose of UP Caste Certificate 2021
As you know, the citizens of the state belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Communities have to go to the government offices to get their caste certificate made and have to face a lot of difficulties but now the state government UP Caste Certificate Online facility has been started to make 2022. Now the citizens of UP do not need to go anywhere. Making caste certificates easily available to the people of the state through this scheme.
Benefits of UP Caste Certificate ( Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe , Backward Class)
- Caste certificate is a very important document for people belonging to SC, ST, OBC caste.
- Through this document, people of Uttar Pradesh can use to take admission in state government services and schools/colleges etc.
- Through UP caste certificate , it helps to avail benefits of various UP government services like relaxation and reservation in government jobs, quota in educational institutions, relaxation of upper age limit to apply for certain jobs, etc.
- If students want to take any scholarship in college or school, then they can also get it through caste certificate.
UP Caste Certificate offline apply
Candidates who want to apply for a caste certificate offline can apply for caste proof by visiting their tehsil. And after filling the application form, you should also attach your documents with them. And submit it in the same office. After a few days your caste certificate will come. You have to go to the official’s office to get the certificate. All the beneficiaries can apply for a caste certificate at their convenience.
How to register online for Uttar Pradesh Caste Certificate?
All those interested candidates of UP state who want to get their caste certificate made by applying online Uttar Pradesh SC/ST/OBC Caste Certificate You can easily get it done by following the procedure given by us. Caste Certificate UP Online Apply Process We are telling you through some easy steps. You can follow the steps given below –
- First of all you have to go to the official website for this To visit the website https://edistrict.up.gov.in/edistrictup/ Click here.
- After that the home page of the website will open on your screen. As shown in the picture below.
- If you do not already have an account, you New User Register Button Click on Create your new account.
- Here new user registration Click on As shown through the picture given below.
- Create an account by filling all the information asked in the form like – applicant’s name, date of birth, address, mobile number, email ID.
- “Secure this, After saving the form by clicking on it, also verify your mobile number. For this a link will come on OTP or email. After that you can log in to your account.
Note that with your same username and password, the Uttar Pradesh government can apply online for various types of documents like income certificate, caste certificate, residence certificate, old-age pension scheme, disabled pension scheme, etc.
UP Caste Certificate SC/ST/OBC Online Apply Kaise Karen
Applicants can easily fill the application form for the Uttar Pradesh caste certificate by following the procedure given below. This process is as follows –
Apart from this, you can also get your caste certificate made by visiting your nearest CSC ie Common Service Center. For this you all document Take it to the CSC center.
Process to apply Uttar Pradesh caste certificate offline
- First of all you have to go to Tehsil of your district.
- From there you have to take the application form of caste certificate.
- After that you have to fill all the important information asked in the application form carefully.
- Now you have to attach all the important documents.
- After this you have to submit this application form to the Tehsil.
Uttar Pradesh Caste Certificate Download – Quick Process
- Step 1 Go to the website of E-Sathi Uttar Pradesh – Click Here
- Step 2 Login by entering username and password
- Step 3 Nowclick on the application submitted .
- Step 4 Finally, after selecting the Cast Certificate, click on Application Number.
- Step 5 Uttar Pradesh Cast Certificate will be in front of you.
Now you have to download this caste certificate and take its printout or take a screenshot. And take its print out and use it wherever you want.
What is eDistrict UP?
For many of your government work in Uttar Pradesh, it is very important for you to have UP Caste Certificate, Income Certificate & Domicile Certificate, etc., although caste certificate is not required for general category people. . In such a situation, all these certificates are created through the edistrict UP portal.
Through this article, we have provided you with all the important information related to the Uttar Pradesh caste certificate. If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can solve your problem by writing email or contact on helpline number. The email id and helpline number are as follows.
- Email Id- [email protected]
- Phone Number- 0522-2304706
Some questions and answers related to UP caste certificate online application
u003cstrongu003eWhich official website has been launched by the Uttar Pradesh government to generate caste certificates?u003c/strongu003e
The official website of E-Sathi for making caste certificates by the Government of Uttar Pradesh is https://edistrict.up.gov.in. We have provided you the link to this website in this article.
u003cstrongu003eWhat are the benefits of making a caste certificate?u003c/strongu003e
The lower class candidates can avail the benefits of job relaxation, reservation, scholarship, government schemes.
u003cstrongu003eHow can UP candidates make their caste certificate online?u003c/strongu003e
We have shared with you complete information about how to apply in this article. You can apply by following the process.
u003cstrongu003eHow and where can I apply for making an Uttar Pradesh caste certificate?u003c/strongu003e
For making the Uttar Pradesh caste certificate, you have been provided the facility to apply through both offline and online means.
u003cstrongu003eCan we make our caste certificate by visiting Jan Seva Kendra?u003c/strongu003e
Yes, if you do not want to go to Tehsil or apply online, then you can go to the public service center near you. And also take all the documents with you along with you.
u003cstrongu003eWhat is the purpose of the UP caste certificate?u003c/strongu003e
u003cbru003eThe purpose of the UP caste certificate is to bring the backward class people forward so that their thinking of them in society changes.
u003cstrongu003eIf candidates want to get any other information related to Uttar Pradesh caste certificate, then where do they have to contact?u003c/strongu003e
To register complaints or get other information related to the Uttar Pradesh caste certificate, candidates should contact on helpline number – 0522-2304706.
u003cstrongu003eCitizen of the state how to apply offline for UP caste certificate?u003c/strongu003e
To make caste certificate offline, candidates have to first go to the tehsil and take the application form. Fill all the information asked in the form and attach the relevant documents with the form. And submit the form from where you got your form.
u003cstrongu003eWhich department’s website can apply UP Caste Certificate Online?u003c/strongu003e
To get the UP Cast Certificate made online, candidates have to apply on the website of Uttar Pradesh Revenue Department. The full details of which are given in the article.To get the UP Cast Certificate made online, candidates have to apply on the website of Uttar Pradesh Revenue Department. The full details of which are given in the article.
u003cstrongu003eWhich other certificates can we create with the help of e-Sathi portal?u003c/strongu003e
With the help of this portal, apart from caste certificate, domicile certificate, age certificate, death certificate, income certificate, self-declaration certificate. , Certificates can also be made etc.
How to check your Certificate Status on e-District UP Portal?
To see your Certificate Status on the e-District UP portal, you have to go to the official website and search by entering your application number.
How to login in UP e district?
To login UP e district, you have to go to the official website and enter your username and password on the login page.
The complete process of the UP caste certificate online application and all the related information has been given in the article. If the candidates have any kind of complaint or any other information, then the beneficiary can contact the helpline number – 0522-2304706. All the candidates can also message on the email id – [email protected].
So, friends, this was Uttar Pradesh Caste SC / ST / OBC Caste Certificate, Caste Certificate Online Uttar Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh Caste Certificate – Jati Praman Patra Complete information to apply online. If you have any questions or you are facing any problems in applying for this certificate, then you can ask us by messaging in the comment box below.