Aadhar card update status – How to Update Aadhar Card: Aadhar Card has become a very important document for Indian people nowadays, which we use outside the country country for Identity Confirmation. It has a 12-digit Aadhar Number which is also called an Identification Number. By scanning the QR given in our Aadhar Card, anyone can know our name, date of birth, gender, language, and address, and all this information should always be correct on the Adhar Card. Otherwise, we may have problems with our Identity Confirmation at any time.
If you want to update any information like Address, DOB, Photo Name, etc in your Aadhar Card, then you can do it in a very easy way. With an Adhar Card, you can update your name, date of birth, gender, photo language, and address anytime sitting at home. In this article below, we will tell you how to update all this information, after reading it completely, you will be able to do all these things easily sitting at home. The Aadhar card correction link is given below.
Required Documents For Aadhar Card Update
As we told you, you can easily update any information on your Aadhar Card, but for that, you will need some documents which we have written below.
To change the date of birth on the Aadhar Card-
To change the date of birth on the Adhar Card, you will need any one of these documents like a Birth Certificate, Passport, PAN Card, Identity Card issued by your office, or High School Marksheet, by which you can change your Date of Birth. Huh.
in Aadhar card To change address-
To change the address, you need a Passport, Bank Statement, Ration Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Government ID, Electricity Bill (Not Older than 3 Months), Water Bill, or any other bill that has been issued by the Indian Government, all these documents. Either one will be needed.
To change mobile number in Aadhar card-
If your Mobile Number is linked to your Adhar Card or is lost somewhere, then to change the Mobile Number in your Aadhar Card, you will have to go offline by visiting the Aadhar Card Center, in which your Finger is scanned along with the information of your Adhar Card. Yes, then these changes are possible.
For Change of Photo, Language, or Gender in Aadhar Card-
If you want to change the Photo, Gender, and Language on your Adhar Card, then you will only need the Mobile Number associated with the Aadhar Card, in which OTP will come on the correction.
To change the email address on the Aadhar card-
- If you want to change the email address on your Adhar card, then you will need the mobile number associated with the Aadhar card, using which you can easily change your email address.
- You must know one thing here to update any Aadhar Card, you must have a Mobile Number attached to your Adhar Card, on which OTP will be sent by UIDAI to complete any update, only after that your Aadhar Card. Will update. If your mobile number is lost somewhere, or you do not have it now, then first update it offline, then you can update it anymore.
- For any type of update in the Aadhar Card, the organization related to the Adhar Card charges Rs 50 for filling out the UIDAI Correction Form, which you will have to pay through an Online Debit Card or Credit Card.
- [New List] Himachal Pradesh Ration Card List
- Who Is Lalit Modi & Sushmita Sen dating?
- Bihar Janta Darbar apply & status check : बिहार जनता दरबार ऑनलाइन आवेदन शुरू
- National Scholarship Portal for all types of scholarship
- Nitish Kumar’s mobile number, WhatsApp number Bihar chief minister
- Krishi Yantra Subsidy Yojana Bihar online apply step-by-step
How to Fill Aadhar Form For Update
To update the Aadhar Card, first of all, you have to visit the official website of the Adhar Card-making organization UIDAI. After that click on Login Page. Now here you have to fill in your Adhar Card Number and Captcha. After that, you will get OTP on your Aadhar Card Registered Mobile Number. Which you have to put on the official website of the Adhar Card.
Now the options to change Language, Name, Date of Birth, Gender, and Address will open in front of you on the official website, you will have to click on the column you want to update and click on the Proceed to Update button. After this, you will see a new page in which you will have to fill in all the asked information correctly.
By filling out the Correction Form of the Aadhar Card, you will have to attach the necessary documents. After this, you will have to pay Rs 50 to submit the Adhar Card Correction Form. As soon as you click on Payment, a new page will open in front of you, where you will have to pay ₹ 50 for payment correction using a Debit Card or Credit Card, after completing this your page will be closed and you will get an Acknowledgment Slip Download Will to have to do In which the details of your Aadhar Correction will be there. About seven days after completing all these processes, you will get your Aadhar Card on your Adhar Card Address.
If you liked this article, then share this article and give us your opinion about this article by commenting.
FAQ How to Update Aadhaar Card
How to improve the Aadhar Card?
Its complete method has been explained in the above post
What changes can be made to Adhar Card?
Any mistake in the Aadhar card can be rectified.
Where are the Aadhar Card Offline Centers located?
Adhar Card Center will be in the bank near you in any Curve Center near you or in any post office near you, which are different places in different cities.