Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana It has been launched by Employees State Insurance Corporation. Under this scheme, if a person loses his job to the central government, then he will be given an allowance for 2 years. If you have also lost your job during the coronavirus, then you can also get the benefit of this scheme. To get the full benefits of the scheme, you have to first register yourself.
only after you, ESIC Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana benefit will be received. Today we will provide you with information related to the scheme through our article. Therefore Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana To get complete information related to this, you read our article till the end.
What is Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana?
All those employees working in organized sectors whose job after they have lost their jobs ESIC Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana They are helped through employees who Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana For 2 years after the loss of the job of the person insured in ESIC Through this they will get financial assistance. ESIC The amount of financial assistance to be done under the scheme will be transferred directly to the account of the beneficiary person.
Financial assistance will be provided to the individuals on the basis of their salary. This scheme will play its role especially in providing relief to the employees after the loss of employment. In times of crisis, a better effort has been started by the central government to help the employee.
ESIC Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana
|Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana
|Employee’s State Insurance Corporation
|purpose of the article
|financial assistance to unemployed workers
to provide assistance
Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana New Update
For the employees whose employment has been lost due to Corona epidemic. Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana Relaxation has been provided in terms and conditions under. There has been a lot of change in the scheme as compared to earlier, earlier the beneficiary person used to get 25 percent of the salary, but now it has been reduced to 50 percent. Earlier, the application had to be made within 90 days after leaving the job, but now this process can be completed within 30 days. This exemption will be implemented from January 1, 2022.
- Nna Thaan Case Kodu Download [4K, HD, 1080p 480p, 720p]
- Bihar Police Prohibition Constable CSBC Online Form filled online form
- Yuva Sambal Yojana Berojgari Bhatta apply prcess
- PM Ujjwala Yojana List
- Raksha Bandhan Download [4K, HD, 1080p 480p, 720p]
- Laal Singh Chaddha Download filmyzilla [4K, HD, 1080p 480p, 720p] Review
- Bihar Labor Card Family Scholarship Scheme for 25 thousand
- Yenni Thuniga Download [4K, HD, 1080p 480p, 720p]￼
- Rajasthan Krishi Yantra Subsidy Yojana 202
If the job of the beneficiary person is lost due to any reason like legal action, wrong treatment with someone, then that person will not be eligible to take advantage of this scheme.
Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana The beneficiary’s bank account should be linked with the Aadhar card to avail the benefits. After the approval of the application made by the beneficiary, the financial amount will be transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account within 15 days.
The objective of Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana
ESIC Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana The main objective of the scheme is that the employees who work in organized sectors and due to some reason do not have their jobs, then they will be provided financial assistance from this scheme. All the unemployed employees who are registered under the insurance scheme will be provided full benefits of the scheme.
With the help of this financial amount, he can easily provide for the maintenance of his family. And their economic condition can also be greatly improved. During the time of the corona epidemic, many people lost their jobs, due to which they had to face many problems to fulfill the necessities of life, under one government to help people. Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana Under which financial help will be provided to the beneficiary citizens.
Even in the absence of a job, the employee citizens will not have to go through any kind of financial problems. This scheme has been started to provide relief from the Central Government.
To take advantage of the scheme, candidates will also need some documents which are required to be produced. The information about all those documents is given below in the article.
- Aadhar card
- pan card
- Address proof
- bank account details
- passport size photo
- mobile number
Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana Benefits and Features
- employees who have become unemployed Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Scheme Under the financial assistance will be given.
- Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) through Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana is operated.
- The benefit of the scheme will be given to all the unemployed employees working in organized sectors.
- The financial amount of financial assistance will be transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary.
- Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Scheme The beneficiary person should be registered in the insurance policy for a period of at least 2 years to get the benefits under the scheme.
- If the insured person dies ESIC There will be an increase in the funeral expenses to be paid The amount of which has been increased from ten thousand rupees to fifteen thousand rupees.
- The claim period has been reduced from 90 days to 30 days.
- more than 35 lakh employees of Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana will be able to take advantage of this.
- Financial assistance will be provided 50% to the salary beneficiaries.
Eligibility of Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana
- Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Scheme It is mandatory for the person to be unemployed to apply through.
- The insured must be in insurable employment for a minimum period of two years.
- Those employees will not be eligible for this scheme who have become unemployed due to any reason like legal action, fight, quarrel, etc.
- Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana It is mandatory to link the bank account of the person with the Aadhar card for the financial amount to be received from the key.
- If the IP is working for more than one employer and is covered under the ESI scheme, he will be treated as unemployed only while he is unemployed with all the employers.
- The applicant should not avail of any similar benefit admissible under the provisions of any other Act.
- IP will be eligible for medical benefit as he is availing of this relief under the Act.
Will not be eligible to take advantage of Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana?
- If retirement has been taken voluntarily by an employee, then he cannot be eligible to get the benefit of this scheme.
- A person who has been fired for misbehavior by the company will not be eligible for this scheme.
- only once by employees, Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana benefit will be obtained.
How to apply for Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana?
Application in Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana to do For this follow the steps given below.
- the applicant first The application form has to be downloaded.
- Applicants can also download the application form from here Downloads/ESIC-pdf-form.
- After downloading the form, the applicant has to fill in all the information given in the form.
- After this, the claim form will have to be signed and the AB-2 form will have to be signed by an official of the old “Employer”,
- Along with the form, you will also have to get an affidavit from a notary on a non-judicial paper of Rs 20.
- Now you have to submit the form along with a canceled check and a photocopy of the self-attested passbook to the ESIC office.
- In this way, your application process will be completed.
How to Enter Grievance
- To register Grievance for Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana firstly visit the official website.
- There, on the open page, the option of Grievance will appear, click on it.
- From the open options, click on the option of Public Grievance.
- Now again enter the information asked on the page.
- After filling in all the information submit the form.
- After this, your grieving process is completed.
How to Check Grievance Status
- Candidates who have registered Grievance. If they want to check the Grievance Status. Visit them on the website of pgportal.gov.in.
- Go to the service option on the home page Grievance Redressal There will be an option to go there.
- Then on the new page opened in front of you, you will see the option of Grievance. Click here.
- In the open list, you will see the option of View Status, click on it.
- Then enter your registration number, mobile number, e-mail id, security code, etc.
- and then submit the form, that your
Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana Some related questions and their answers
Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana To which persons will the benefit be provided?
Unemployed insured employees will be provided the benefit of Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana.
Under the Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan yojana, for how long the assistance will be provided to the beneficiary persons?
Beneficiary persons will be provided assistance under the Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan scheme for a maximum period of 2 years.
Insured Person Welfare Scheme What number can I contact for citizen assistance?
Citizens can call on the given toll free number 1800-11-2526 ,1800-11-3839 Bimit Kalyan Vyakti Yojana.
Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana How to apply?
Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana application you can find near your ESIC You can do it from the office.
When will the amendment made in the terms and conditions of the Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan scheme be issued?
Changes in the terms and conditions of Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana will be issued from January 1, 2022.
Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana What are the documents required by the candidates to avail of the benefits?
To take advantage of the scheme, candidates will need documents like bank account details, Aadhar card, passport size photo, mobile number, residence proof, PAN card, etc.
What should we do if we have to file any kind of complaint related to the scheme?
To register a complaint, go to the portal, there candidates will see the option of Grievance, click on it, then click on Public Grievance from the open options, now fill all the information in the opened page and submit it.