BPSC 68th vacancy Apply process & Notification PDF : This post is for those youths who want to apply for various posts at the Bihar Public Service Commission BPSC. Good news for them because Bihar Public Service Commission BPSC has released the notification of Bihar BPSC 68th Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination. Candidates of any state can apply for BPSC 68th Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination.
So today through our post we will provide information about the complete notification of the Combined Exam conducted in Bihar Public Service Commission 2022, the application process, application fee You will get all the information like age limit, important date, required documents, eligibility etc. in this post, so you are requested to read this post very carefully.
BPSC 68th notification important point
Bihar Public Service Commission has the overall responsibility of 68 Combined Preliminaries Completed Exam, like conducting the exam, selecting the eligible candidate and redressal at the time of the dispute, all this work will be done by BPSC 68th – Bihar Public Service Commission.
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has issued a notification for 281 posts in which the salary of the selected candidates will be given under Level 7 and Level 9. The duty of the selected candidate can be imposed anywhere in the entire state of Bihar. In this BPSC 68th Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination, you can apply online by visiting the official website of bpscbihar.nic.in, its application form will be submitted online only.
|department||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC 68th )|
|Name of Exam||68th Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination|
|No. of vacancies||281 post|
|Salary||Level 7 & Level 9|
|Apply Last Date||20/12/2022|
Bihar Public Service Commission BPSC 68th Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination main guests to apply are as follows:
- Bihar Public Service Commission BPSC 68th notification was released on 18 November 2022
- Starting date for filling application form is 25 November 2022
- And the last date to fill out the application form is 20 December 2022
- If there is an error in your phone, then the last date to rectify it is 30 December 2022, meanwhile, you can get the error in your application form rectified at any time.
|Notification Release Date||18/11/2022|
|Application correction last date||30/12/2022|
- Classification of Vacancy: The classification of vacancies in BPSC 68th A Family Exam 2022 is as follows:
- 129 posts for the General category, 39 posts for the OBC category, 38 posts for the EWS category, 5 seats for the OBC women category, and 5 seats for the SC category There are 39 seats for SC and 4 seats for the ST category.
|Categories||No. of post|
- Kaari Download [4K, HD, 1080p 480p, 720p] Review
- Agent Kannayiram Download [4K, HD, 1080p 480p, 720p] Review
- Khakee The Bihar Chapter Download 720p, 300MB, 480p Watch Online
- Indian Navy Agniveer MR 01/2023 Recruitment 2022
- Girls Hostel 3 Download Episode 720p, 480p Watch Online
- The Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special Download OTT 720p, 480p Watch Online
- Bhediya Download [4K, HD, 1080p 480p, 720p] Review
- Kantara OTT Download in Hindi FilmyZilla 720p, 480p Watch Online
- BSSC Senior Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2022 Notification & apply process
- FM Whatsapp Download APK Latest Version 2022
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC 68th) has released vacancies for every post in every department, whose analysis information is given below.
|Department||No. of Posts|
|District Fire Officer||19|
|State Tax Assistant Commissioner||7|
|junior election officer||8|
|Under Registrar / Joint Under Registrar||20|
|Planning / District Planning Officer||3|
|Assistant Registrar Cooperation Committees||4|
|Bihar Education Service (Administration Sub Cadre)||4|
|Labor enforcement officer||35|
|Additional District Transport Officer||1|
|Rural Development Officer||7|
|Block Panchayat Raj Officer||40|
|Revenue Officer & Equivalent||39|
|Block Anu. Caste and Tribal Welfare Officer||60|
To apply for the BPSC 68th comparative exam, the application fee has been divided category-wise, its complete information is given below.
The application fees will be paid for General and other state candidates
, ₹ 150 will be paid for candidates of Bihar state of SC ST category, ₹
1.50 will be paid for women of all categories and also
for disabled people of all categories, You can also pay a fee of ₹ 150 only.
You can pay the application fee online through any means such as credit card, debit card, net banking, BHIM UPI, etc.
|General, OBC & Other state candidates||Rs.600|
|All Category Female||RS.150|
|All Category disabled person||RS.150|
BPSC 68th Educational Qualification
The educational qualification of the candidate to apply for the BPSC SexTAP Manali Exam Recruitment 2022 has been classified by the Bihar Public Service Commission as follows
- The candidate must be a citizen of India by origin.
- The minimum age of the candidate should not be less than 20 years
- The candidate must have graduated or an equivalent degree from a recognized university.
- Only to apply for the post of District Fire Officer, District Advance District, the candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in Science, in which Fire Engineering Mechanical and Automobile have been included.
- Online Application Form Indian Indian Candidate will not be given the benefit of reservation if he/she does not tick the column of reservation
- Only natives of Bihar can take advantage of reservation
- OBC SC ST category candidates who avail reservation will have to submit their caste certificate and permanent domicile certificate of Bihar
- Candidates who are applying in the Divyang category will have to submit their Divyang certificate
Age limit for BPSC 68th vacancy 2022
Bihar Public Service Commission has determined the age of the candidate in some of the following ways for applying in BPSC BPSC 68 System Comparative Exam
- The minimum age of the candidate of all categories should not be less than 20 years
- The maximum age of men of under the reserved category has been fixed at 37 years.
- Today, the maximum age of reserved category women and OBC category men and women has been kept at 40 years.
- And with this, the maximum age of both male and female candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes has been kept at 42 years.
- For more milk in age, you can check by visiting the official website of the Bihar Public Service Commission
|Minimum age||20 Years|
|Maximum Age for general category male||37 Years|
|Maximum Age for general category female & OBC category Male & female||40 Years|
|Maximum Age for SC & ST category male & female||42 Years|
Bihar Public Service Commission has divided the 16 Jalti Exam 2022 selection process into three parts, first Prem Nali exam which will be on 150 March,
the second main written exam which will be 900 marks
and the third and final interview which will be 120 marks.
This preliminary exam will be on the topics of general studies, there will be one hundred and fifty questions, about why the number has become false, and the question paper will come like multiple choice questions. The duration of this exam has been kept for 2 hours.
- There will be no negative marking in this.
- The amazing view of conducting this exam has been done only to select the eligible candidate.
- It will have questions based on major subjects like general knowledge, social geography, international history of India etc.
Qualifying Marks in Preliminary Paper
To Qualify Qualish in General Category General Category Candidate 40% OBC Category Candidate 36 Marks 5% Extremely Backward Category Candidate 34% and SC and ST Category Candidate 32% and Also Only Divyang Candidate Will Have to Bring 32% Marks Compulsory
|very backward class||34%|
|SC & ST||32%|
BPSC 68th Main written exam
The main exam will be of 3 subjects, in which General Hindi General Studies question paper and General Studies second-year paper will be of 900 marks. The duration of the examination in the main subject has been kept for 3 hours. Along with these three subjects, you will also have to leave one optional subject whose list is given below
|Subject Code||Paper Name|
|05||Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science|
|10||Commercial Science and Accounting|
|16||Labor and Social Welfare|
|23||Political science and international relations|
|29||Hindi language and literature|
|30||English language and literature|
|31||Urdu language and literature|
|32||Bengali Language and Literature|
|34||Persian language and literature|
|35||Arabic Language and Literature|
|36||Pali Language and Literature|
|37||Maithili Language and Literature|
While filling out the online form, you will have to do the medium of examination, once you listen to the medium, you cannot change it and the language paper will be in the same language.
All the students who have passed the preliminary examination and main examination will be called for an interview. This interview will be of 120 marks, in which questions based on the posts selected by the student will be asked.
Studies General Studies Current Affairs National and International Affairs History of India Mean Quality and History of Bihar
General Introduction of Bihar Main River Area Topology and Structure Physical and Geographical Area Climate Policy Economic Condition of India Changing in Economy after Independence of Bihar National Movement and Participation of Bihar in Independence
General Mental Ability
General Information About Science History Related Questions Important Events of Bihar Geography of Bihar National Movement Freedom Struggle
BPSC 68th Application Process
You will have to apply by visiting the official website of BPSC
- After opening the cell website official website, you have to click on the notice of BPSC 64th Recruitment, after that fill out the registration form very carefully.
- Signatures upload the necessary documents,
- after uploading all the documents, you pay the application fee,
- and after that the final print of your application form will be prepared in front of you, you can print it and save it with you or keep it as PDF in your system.
At the time of filling out the application form, the candidate will not be given Aadhaar in the main document until it comes first. If Aadhaar is not there, then you can upload the identity card, driving license, and PAN card. Along with this, it is mandatory for the candidate to carry the Aadhaar card or any of the uploaded documents with him in the written test.
|Apply link||Click Here|
|short notification||Click Here|
|official website||Click Here|
|अधिक सरकारी नौकरी के लिए||Click Here|
How many vacancies will be there in BPSC 68th Pre Recruitment 2022?
There are 281 posts for BPSC 68th Pre Recruitment 2022.
What is the selection process for BPSC 68th Pre Recruitment 2022?
Selection on the basis of Preliminary Examination (Qualifying Marks): 150 Marks, Main Written Examination: 900 Marks and Interview: 120 Marks.
When will release the official notification for BPSC Bihar 68th Pre Recruitment 2022?
BPSC released the notification for BPSC 68th Pre Exam 2022 on 18/11/2022.
What is the online application date for BPSC 68th Pre Recruitment 2022?
Candidates can apply from 25/11/2022 to 20/12/2022.
What is the application fee of BPSC 68th Pre Recruitment 2022?
UR/ OBC/ Other State: Rs. 600/- and for SC/ ST/ PH/ Female: Rs. 150/-