BSSC 3rd Graduate Level Vacancy 2022: Bumper Restoration for Secretariat Assistant, Data Entry Operator and Other Posts || Bihar SSC 3rd Graduate Level Combined Competitive Exam 2022 Bumper recruitment notification has been issued by Bihar Staff Selection Commission. Under this Secretariat Assistant, Planning Assistant, Malaria Inspector, Data Entry Operator Grade-C, Auditor Recruitment will be done on such posts. This recruitment will be conducted on a total of 2187 posts
Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) had released the notification for the third graduate level Combined Competitive Examination 2022 on 6 March 2022. It was informed through the notification that the process of online application will be started from 14 April 2022. In such a situation, interested and eligible candidates will be able to apply from today. The last date to apply is 17 May 2022. The link for online application will be activated on the official website, bssc.bihar.gov.in. Candidates will be able to fill the application form through this link.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for this through the official website. The link of the official website is given in the table below. Online applications will be accepted from 14 April to 17 May 2022. Before applying, candidates must see the official notification once, the direct link to download is given below and for complete information about this recruitment, read this post till the end.
BSSC 3rd Graduate Level Vacancy 2022 Post Details
A total of 2187 vacancies of various posts are to be filled through this recruitment exam. Candidates who want to apply can check the category wise vacancy details by visiting the official website. Vacancy details have been made available in the notification according to the posts and category of the candidates.
|Post Name||Department Name||Total Post|
|Secretariat Assistant||General Administration Department||1360|
|Planning Assistant||Planning & Development Department||125|
|Malaria Inspector||Health Department||74|
|Data Entry Operator Grade-C||Finance Department||02|
|auditor||Office Of Registrar Cooperative Society||256|
|auditor||Directorate of Audit||370|
Those candidates can apply for this recruitment exam, who have passed the graduation examination from a recognized university. You can check the notification for the details of educational qualifications according to the posts. As far as the age limit is concerned, the minimum age of the candidates has been fixed at 21 years and the maximum age is 37 years. However, reserved category candidates will be given relaxation in the upper age limit. Age will be calculated as on 1st August 2021.
Bihar SSC 3rd Graduate Level Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
- BSSC 3rd Graduate Level Recruitment 2022 ₹ 540 for General / OBC and EWS category candidates while ₹ 135 application fee for SC / ST / PH category candidates has been fixed for the application.
- The application fee will be paid in online mode only through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, UPI etc.
- Jharkhand panchayat chunav voter list 2022 Pdf Download
- RRR Movie Download Review telegram link 420p 720p
- PM Kisan Payment Refund Online 2022 Process
- IB ACIO Tech Recruitment 2022 [150 Posts] Notification and Apply Online @mha.gov.in
- ONGC OPAL Apprentice Online Form 2022 For 42 Apprentice Vacancies @ opalindia.in
- Jharkhand Panchayat election 2022 Date News Update
- Jharkhand Panchayat Chunav Symbol – झारखंड पंचायत चुनाव चिह्न 2022
- kgf chapter 2 full movie download skymovies Review
- kadai paneer recipe in hindi -कढ़ाई पनीर की रेसिपी 2022
- soya chaap recipe in Hindi – सोया चाप की सब्जी 2022
BSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
- Bihar BSSC CGL Vacancy 2022 The minimum age of the candidate for applying is 21 years while the maximum age limit is 40 years.
- The maximum age for male candidates has been kept 37 years while for female candidates 40 years has been fixed.
- For detailed information about age limit, candidates can see the official notification through the direct link given below.
Bihar SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualifications
BSSC CGL Vacancy 2022 Different educational qualifications have been prescribed for different posts. The detailed educational qualification details are given below
- For the post of Secretariat Assistant (General Administration Department), Planning Assistant (Planning and Development Department), the educational qualification has been kept, graduate. Whereas
- The educational qualification required for the post of Malaria Inspector (Health Department) is graduation or equivalent.
- For Data Entry Operator Grade-C (Finance Department) Graduation with PGDCA or BCA/BSC (IT) or its equivalent degree from a recognized institute.
- For auditor (office registrar, co-operation committee) with graduation (mathematics) or bachelor’s degree in commerce.
- For the post of auditor (Directorate of Auditors), the educational qualification has been fixed for graduation (graduation from one of the subjects in commerce, economics, statistics or mathematics).
How To Apply Online For BSSC 3rd Graduate Level Recruitment 2022
Candidates should be aware that in case of receipt of more than 40 thousand applications, preliminary examination will be conducted. Preliminary exam can be conducted in more than one stage. You can check the pattern and syllabus of the prelims exam through the notification. At the same time, the candidates who are declared successful in the preliminary examination will have to appear in the main examination. A separate notification will be issued for the main examination. For detail information, you can visit the official website of BSSC, bssc.bihar.gov.in.
Bihar BSSC 3rd Graduate Level Vacancy Online Apply Kaise Karen Let us know –
- For this, the candidate has to first go to the official website of the department, the link of which is given below.
- After this, download the official notification and read it thoroughly, then click on the link of Apply Online.
- After that registration will have to be done with your mobile number and email ID.
- Then login will have to be done with the help of the User Name and Password received.
- After that SUBMIT has to be done by paying the fee according to your category.
- If the application is successful, take a print out of it.
FAQ’s BSSC 3rd Graduate Level Vacancy 2022
What is the last date of the BSSC 3rd Graduate Level Vacancy 2022 Application?
The last date for the BSSC 3rd Graduate Level Bharti 2022 application has been fixed as 17 May 2022.
How to Apply Bihar SSC 3rd Graduate Level Bahali 2022?
The complete process to apply for Bihar BSSC 3rd Graduate Level Bharti 2022 has been explained in the above post.
bssc cgl 3 vacancy 2022,bssc graduate level vacancy 2022,bihar ssc cgl vacancy 2022,bssc 3rd cgl vacancy 2022,bssc 3rd graduate level recruitment 2022,bssc 3rd cgl vacancy,bssc graduate level recruitment 2022 notification,sachiwalay sahayak vacancy 2022,bssc vacancy 2022,bssc cgl vacancy 2022,bssc graduate level vacancy,bssc graduate level bharti 2022,bssc graduate level recruitment 2022,bssc 3rd graduate level online form 2022