CCTV Full Form in Hindi: Friends, you must have seen this CCTV camera installed in the bank, outside the building of a mall in the market or in the parking lot, outside someone’s house, which are installed for 24-hour video recording to monitor any place.
Joe’s security (Security) From the point of view, it is a very useful device. Every day we read and hear in news or news channels that thieves broke into the bank by entering a bank.
Robbery By entering the shop of any major jewelers and looting goods worth lakhs. but let’s talk CCTV In the earlier times, it was difficult to catch the suspect in such incidents, but CCTV has come, there has been some reduction in such incidents. to be seen CCTV It has become an integral part of our everyday life.
What is the full form of CCTV?
Friends full form of CCTV is Closed-circuit television Which is a camera device. This camera device is mounted on its own circuit board Charge-coupled device The display shows us on the device by taking a picture of things with the sensor.
How does CCTV work?
Friends, CCTV cameras are mainly made up of four objects. Which have different functions in this technology. Let us understand the working process of this CCTV –
- Camera Lens: The main part of CCTV is the lens installed in the camera of CCTV. Whenever the image of a person object falls in the lens of the camera, then an image of it falls in the sensor installed in the circuit board of CCTV. In technical language, the camera sends the image to the analog signal sensor.
- Sensor: The analog signal falling on the sensor makes a digital copy of that image and sends it to the main circuit board of the CCTV. We can say that the sensor converts the analog signal into a digital signal.
- Circuit Board: After the above process, the information collected by the sensor goes to the main circuit board. Here it is decided by the circuit board that the information is to be shown in the display device and the data is to be saved in the storage hard disk.
- Display and Storage Device: Friends, the main and final part of CCTV is the display device or screen on which you can easily see the video recorded by the camera. There is an option to save the video footage in CCTV with the display. Which are saved in the hard disk by the storage device.
- JCB Full Form 2022 – What is the full form of JCB (Machine)?
- Bihar Fireman Bharti 2022 Physical Exam Date, Know Important Information
- Sim Kiske Naam Par Hai 2022 mobile number name tracking online
- Saroj Ka Rishta Download [4K, HD, 1080p 480p, 720p] Review
- Middle Class Love Download [4K, HD, 1080p 480p, 720p] Review
- Slum Health Scheme Chhattisgarh 2022 eligibility, online registration etc.
- Nari Shakti Puraskar Scheme 2022 Documents, Online Registration, List
- Bihar NMMSS Scholarship 2022-23 application process, eligibility, documents
- Naane Varuvean Download [4K, HD, 1080p 480p, 720p] Review
- Trigger Movie Download [4K, HD, 1080p 480p, 720p] Review
How many types of CCTV cameras are there?
Friends, let us tell you that there are many types of CCTVs depending on their different uses. Some of which we have mentioned here –
- Day/Night CCTV Camera
- High-Definition CCTV Camera
- Pan Tilt Zoom (PTZ) Camera
- Infrared/Night Vision CCTV Camera
- Network/IP CCTV Camera
- Wireless CCTV Camera
- C-Mount Camera
- Bullet Camera
- Dome Camera
What is the history of CCTV camera?
Friends, let us tell you that the history of CCTV camera device is almost 80 years old from today. Friends, this is a matter of 1942 when Germany’s Peenemunde in city Test Stand VII The rocket was being trained. For video recording of rocket training Siemens AG CCTV was installed for the first time by the company, but friends, the person who was the brain behind this technology was a German engineer.
Walter Bruch Friends Walter Bruch is considered the inventor of CCTV technology. For your information, let us tell you that in the beginning the video recording from CCTV used to be black and white. But later due to the advanced technology, the CCTV video recording started becoming colourful. CCTV made the experience more real.
Where is the use and benefits of CCTV cameras?
Well, friends, CCTV cameras are used in many areas, here we are telling about some important areas where CCTV plays an important role –
- In protecting against thieves: Every day we keep hearing about the incidents of theft somewhere. But where CCTV is installed, the risk of theft is slightly less. According to a survey, it has come to the fore that wherever CCTVs of Security Surveillance are used, the incidents of theft have reduced.
- In road traffic control: Friends, in today’s world, the number of vehicles on the road has increased so much that we get to see road accidents every day. The biggest reason for these road accidents is people not following the traffic rules properly. To ensure that people follow the traffic rules properly, the Transport Department has installed CCTV on the roads so that the violators of the traffic rules can be strictly monitored.
- In Markets and in Malls/Multiplexes: You must have read the news of shops being looted in the newspapers. But to stop all these incidents, the administration has said that all of you should use CCTV video surveillance so that such incidents can be stopped.
- Face Recognition System: Friends, now CCTV technology has become so advanced that it can recognize people’s faces. Face recognition technology is being used in many major developed countries of the world. We can see that whether it is a bank, airport, railway station or bus stand, the Face Recognition system is used in such public places so that the person suspected of criminal activity can be identified.
- In reducing criminal incidents: With the installation of CCTVs in the homes of people, it has been seen that there has been some reduction in the graph of criminal incidents happening in the cities. It has become easier for the police to collect evidence in a criminal incident and nab the culprit.
CCTV Full Form FAQs
What is the full form of CCTV?
The full form of CCTV is Closed-circuit television.
Which CCTV is considered best for Security Surveillance?
You can use Infrared/Night Vision CCTV Camera for Security Surveillance which can record video in better picture quality both day and night.
When and who discovered CCTV?
CCTV was discovered in 1942 by German engineer Walter Bruch.
How many frames per second is the video recorded on CCTV?
The recorded video of CCTV is recorded at 30 frames per second.
important full forms
full forms and abbreviations
full form of
full form cctv
cctv full form
full form of ph
full form of tv
full form of ok
cctv fullform,# cctv full form,jcb ka full form,full form of cctv,cctv ka full form