Coast Guard Navik GD and DB Recruitment 2023: There is good news for the youth who want to serve in the Indian Coast Guard. Indian Coast Guard has released a detailed notification for Navik(General Duty) & Navik(Domestic Branch). Candidate’s eligibility to apply for this Coast Guard Navik GD and DB is 12th pass from the Science stream. All 10th pass candidates who are above 18 years of age can also apply in NAVIK (Domestic Branch).
Today, through this article, we will provide you the information about the notification of Coast Guard Navik GD and DB. Like application fee, selection process, important dates, etc. So you are humbly requested to read this article of ours very carefully till the end. So that you do not face any problems while filling out the application form for Coast Guard Navik GD and DB and you can fill your application form very easily.
Coast Guard Navik GD and DB Recruitment is under Indian Coast Guard. Indian Coast Guard has released the notification for a total of 255 posts in Navik (General Duty) and Navik (Domestic Branch). The starting salary of all the selected candidates in the Indian Coast Guard will be Rs 21700. The last date to apply for Coast Guard Navik GD and DB is 16 February 2023. Candidates can apply through the official website of the Indian Coast Guard.
|Organization||Indian Coast Guard|
|Post Name||Navik (General Duty) and Navik (Domestic Branch)|
|Total Vacancy||255 Posts|
|Starting Salary||Rs. 21700|
|Salary Level||Level 3|
|Qualification||10th & 12th|
The starting date to apply for Coast Guard Navik GD and DB is 06 February 2023 and the last date to apply is 16 February 2023. Indian Coast Guard has not yet fixed the exam date in its notification. But the Coast Guard is likely to conduct the exam by the end of March.
To apply for Coast Guard Navik GD and DB, all the candidates belonging to UR / OBC / EWS category have to pay an application fee of Rs 300. SC / ST category candidates will have to pay an application fee of Rs 00. Nil. The application fee can be paid online mode. Like Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Net Banking, BHIM UPI, etc.
|UR / OBC / EWS||RS. 300|
|SC / ST||RS. 00|
|Example||Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Net Banking, BHIM UPI|
The minimum age to apply for Coast Guard Navik GD and DB is 18 years. And the maximum age of the general category candidate has been made 22 years. The date of birth of the candidate should be between 01 September 2001 to 31 August 2005, both these dates are inclusive.
We have provided below detailed information on vacancy details in Coast Guard Navik GD and DB.
Category-wise Vacancy Detail
|Category||Navik GD||Navik DB||No. Of Vacancy|
We have given below detailed information about education qualifications to apply for Coast Guard Navik GD and DB.
- To apply for the post of Navik General Duty, the candidate should have a pass certificate from the 10+2 science stream. Physics and Mathematics are compulsory subjects. Candidate’s school should be recognized by COBSE.
- To apply for the post of Navik Domestic Branch, the candidate should have a 10th pass certificate. In which Aggregate Marks 45%. And the candidate’s school should be recognized by COBSE.
The details of the selection process in Coast Guard Navik GD and DB are provided below
- Stage I: Written Exam
- Stage II: PFT and DV
- Stage III: Medical Test
- Stage IV: Original Document Verification
Stage-I: Written Exam
The written exam is divided into two sections. All the candidates applying for the post of Domestic Branch will have to appear in Section-I paper only. But all the candidates applying for the post of General Duty will have to appear in both sections and pass in both sections separately.
|Post Name||Written Exam||Remarks|
|Navik Domestic Branch||Only Section-1||–|
|Navik General Duty||Both Section||Qualify Separately in both section|
For the Post of Navik Domestic Branch
For the Post of Navik General Duty
A total of 60 questions will come in section 1 which will be 60 marks. This whole paper will be based on the 10th standard syllabus. The time limit for the Section 1 paper will be 45 minutes
For Section 2
Total50 questions will come in section 2 which will be 50 marks. This whole paper will be based on the 12th standard syllabus. The time limit for the Section 1 paper will be 30 minutes
Physical Standard for Male
|Height||Minimum Height 157 Cm (5 Cm relaxation for permanent resident of east India)|
|Chest||5 Cm expansion after breath|
|Weight||Proportionate to height and age +10 percentage acceptable.|
Stage II: Physical Fitness Test(PFT)
The details of the candidates who will be called for the Physical Fitness Test (PFT) to qualify for the written test are given below.
Stage III: Medical Test
After qualifying for the physical test candidates will have to go for the medical test. Medical tests will be of qualifying nature. If the candidate comes unfit for the medical test, he will be given 42 days’ time. After 42 days, the candidate will have to give a medical test again and if he passes this test then he will be selected.
- Before applying for Coast Guard Navik GD and DB Recruitment 2023, candidates must check their eligibility criteria and age.
- To apply for Coast Guard Navik GD and DB Recruitment 2023, first of all, the candidate has to visit the official website of https://licindia.in.
- After opening the official website, log in if you have a login ID and create a new ID if you are visiting for the first time.
- After logging in, a short notice for Coast Guard Navik GD and DB Recruitment 2023 will appear.
- After the application form is opened, fill out this application form very carefully.
- After filling out the form upload all the required documents.
- After that pay the application fee
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE||Click Here|
|MORE GOVT. JOBS||Click Here|
- Selfiee Movie Download [4K, HD, 1080p 480p, 720p] Review
- Free Coaching प्रतियोगिता परीक्षा BPSC, SSC, CAT के लिए आवेदन 2023
- Farzi Web series Download [4K, HD, 1080p 480p, 720p] OTT Review
- Aalu parwal ki sabji recipe in hindi 2023- आलू परवल की सब्जी
- Gujarat Ration Card List 2023 Online Check
- soya chaap recipe in Hindi – सोया चाप की सब्जी 2023
- UP Vridha Pension Yojana 2023 List
- besan ki sabji recipe in hindi 2023 – बेसन की सब्जी कैसे बनती है
- Litti Chokha Kaise Banaye 2023- लिट्टी चोखा बनायें
- Link Bank Account With NPCI online Process 2023
The starting date to apply to Coast Guard Navik GD and DB Recruitment 2023 is 06 February 2023.
The last date to apply to Coast Guard Navik GD and DB Recruitment 2023 is 16 February 2023.
Applying for the post of Navik DB Candidates must have passed the 10th class. And for the post of Navik GD Candidates must have passed 10+2 from the science stream.
There is a total of 255 Posts of Navik GD and DB.