Digital Address Codes : As today’s time is called the digital age. Where much work can be done through a digital medium. Out of which especially such as buying, selling, filling any form, applying in any scheme, starting any service, taking appointments and completing bank-related transactions, etc. Similarly, now all other services or any information is also being done online. So in this episode, now the government has a digital address code (Digital Address Codes, Release preparation is complete. Today in this article we will tell you about Digital Address Codes And will share all the important information related to it with you. Read the entire article to know.
Know here what is Digital Address Codes.
Now you must be wondering what is this digital address code. So let us tell you that this is a kind of digital form the address of a place. soon the government Digital Address Codes system is about to be started across the country. A unique code will be provided to each citizen. this code is a 12-digit unique code that will be prepared for office and residential addresses.
Explain that the Digital Address Code (DAC) of every person’s Address Aadhaar Link Unique Code Will happen. This will help in various other facilities like online delivery in the future. Using this code, you can get the exact location of the house by typing the code or scanning it like a QR code. Not only this, you will not need to give your address/address again and again from place to place. You will be able to complete different tasks easily with the help of this code.
Know how (DAC) Digital Address Codes will be issued?
As we mentioned soon DACs are going to be issued all over the country. For which work is being done by the postal department. In today’s time, there will be about 75 crore houses in our country India and a digital unique code will be made for all these houses.
The Digital Address Code will give digital authentication to every address in the country i.e. authenticate it. Let us tell you that all the houses in the country will be given a different identity or will be identified. And along with this address/identity/address will also be linked to the geospatial coordinates. The advantage of this will be that any house or address will not be identified by the name of the street or locality, but through the code consisting of numbers and letters. This code will be permanent.
Understand here how will DAC work.
As we told that this system is going to be started soon by the Government of India. The Department of Posts under the Ministry of Communications, Government of India is working for Digital Address Code. The digital address code will in a way replace the PIN code and act as the digital coordinate of each home or office.
As soon as this new system is implemented, each home/office will have a different code. Even if they are different flats in the same building, they still have different codes (digital unique code) will happen. The unique code will be issued by the government only after verifying each address. Due to which its use will be better than the performance of the location tracing application at present. It would be best to act as an e-address for online delivery to address verification.
- Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Apply Online, Notification
- CCTV Full Form 2022 – Complete information about CCTV in Hindi
- JCB Full Form 2022 – What is the full form of JCB (Machine)?
- Bihar Fireman Bharti 2022 Physical Exam Date, Know Important Information
- Sim Kiske Naam Par Hai 2022 mobile number name tracking online
- Saroj Ka Rishta Download [4K, HD, 1080p 480p, 720p] Review
- Middle Class Love Download [4K, HD, 1080p 480p, 720p] Review
- Slum Health Scheme Chhattisgarh 2022 eligibility, online registration etc.
- Nari Shakti Puraskar Scheme 2022 Documents, Online Registration, List
- Bihar NMMSS Scholarship 2022-23 application process, eligibility, documents
Why is a digital address code necessary?
digital address code Will prove to be very useful in the coming times. As pointed out by the postal department, all such address-proof documents which are currently in use, have one drawback and that is that the respective address cannot be digitally authenticated. Like we use aadhar cards, electricity bills, water bills, etc as proof of address. But all of these documents have the same problem. Whereas to digitally authenticate an address, that address needs to be linked to a digital location (Geospatial Coordinates or Geospatial Coordinates). Only then will the person’s digital address identity be used for online authentication of the address.
Apart from this, the trend of online shopping has increased nowadays. People shop online while sitting at home and the delivery agent also takes some time to reach the exact address to deliver this purchase to your given address. Therefore, with the introduction of digital address codes, this problem will also be solved.
There are frequent reports of fraud with e-commerce customers using fake addresses. Digital Address Codes will also be very effective to eliminate this. As the address is digitally linked, it can be authenticated online. And it will also help in preventing fraud. Apart from this, it will be a short unique code and the person will not have to give a long address.
Know here the features of the Digital Address Code?
- The digital address code shall be unique for each address/s. Note that here “address” shall mean the residential address or office or business of each individual.
- Digital Address Code (DAC) representing the address geo special coordinate will be linked to. To accomplish this purpose, the address representation will be coordinated at the entry gate or gate of the address.
- Please note that digital address codes will not be issued for sensitive establishments. These would include establishments whose geospatial coordinates cannot be disclosed. Separate arrangements will be made for such establishments such that they can be linked to the coordinates of the ‘neighborhood’ or the city.
- Initially, a total of 12-digit digital address codes will be issued.
Know here the Fayade of Digital Address Codes
Soon the digital address code will be issued across the country. Let us know what will benefit all citizens by implementing it and its features will be others.
- The digital address code will not only increase convenience than before but will also help in knowing the exact location.
- Through these codes, the online address verification of every house will also be done very easily. It can be used as a kind of address proof.
- In the banking sector, insurance, telecom sector, etc. E-KYC is necessary. This can also be done very easily through a digital address code.
- The benefit of this will also be very effective to avoid fraud and other corruption in government schemes.
- Its benefits will be available in many areas such as –
- In the service of e-commerce companies and NBFC companies
- Assisted in preparation of property, taxation, disaster management, and census and population register.
- Helpful in implementing One Nation One Address
- You will not need to enter your full address anywhere through the DAC. You can tell the exact address of your home by just specifying your DAC number.
- You will not have to make much effort to get the benefit of the courier, post, or any other similar facility. Like nowadays, many times, even after telling us the exact address, the courier or the person concerned for any other similar facility is not able to reach the correct address. In this case, it takes a lot of time. But once the digital address code is introduced, this problem will no longer be there.
- Digital maps will also be able to see this map. Due to this, there will be no problem related to accuracy.
digital address code question and answer
What is Digital Address Code?
It is in a way the exact address of a place. it you a 12-digit unique code Can also say, which will be prepared for office and residential addresses.
What is the full form of DAC?
The full form of DAC is – Digital Address Codes
How many digits will the digital address code be?
The digital address code will be of total 12 digits.
Which ministry is starting the digital address code in India?
Its responsibility lies with the Department of Posts / Post Office Department under the Ministry of Communications, Government of India.
Today in this article your Digital Address Codes received information about. Hope you liked this information. For more such important and useful information, you can visit our website can connect with.
Digital Address Codes
Digital Address Codes for my location
Digital Address Codes