Himachal Marriage Certificate | Himachal Pradesh Marriage Registration Online | Documents Required For Himachal Pradesh Marriage Certificate | Himachal Pradesh Marriage Certificate Form | Himachal Pradesh Marriage Certificate | Himachal marriage certificate
Himachal Pradesh Marriage Certificate – The marriage certificate is a very important document. The governments of each state of the country have provided online facilities to the people for marriage certificates in their respective states. If you have not yet made a marriage certificate, then you can apply for it by visiting its official website. A marriage certificate has been recognized since 2005. Friends, in this article we will tell you about the Himachal Pradesh Marriage Certificate 2022 I will provide information about the process of applying, documents, etc. in this article, so you are requested to read this article till the end.
Himachal Pradesh Marriage Certificate
According to the rules of the government, it is necessary to make a marriage certificate within 1 month of the marriage. A marriage certificate protects the rights of women. You will not have to go to any government office to make a marriage certificate, now you can sit at your home online. a marriage certificate can apply Marriage Certificate Represents the marriage relationship between husband and wife. Legally recognizes the marriage. If you do not have a marriage certificate, then you may be deprived of the benefits of many types of government schemes. woman after marriage Himachal Pradesh Marriage Certificate With the help of this you can change your name in your documents and create new documents.
Marriage Registration Certificate Himachal Pradesh Highlights
|scheme name||HP marriage certificate|
|plan type||state government scheme|
|beneficiary||married people of the state|
|Objective||Giving legal marriage certificates to married people|
Himachal Pradesh Marriage Certificate Application Fee
If you make a marriage certificate, then you have to pay the prescribed fee based on your category, which is as follows:-
|time limit||Category||Application fee|
|within 30 days of marriage||NoN bpl||200 rupees|
|90 days after the marriage||BPL and IRDP||50 rupees|
|90 days after the marriage||non bpl||400 rupees|
|within 30 to 90 days of marriage||BPL and IRDP||50 rupees|
|within 30 to 90 days of marriage||non bpl||400 rupees|
|within 30 days of marriage||BPL and IRDP||25 rupees|
|for foreign candidates||1000 rupees|
benefits of a marriage certificate
- If you go to make your passport after marriage, then your passport will be made very easily.
- If the marriage of a couple is done at an early age, then looking at the basis of date of birth, the employees can further punish it by giving information to the senior officer. And also have to pay the fine.
- Child marriage can be stopped.
- If the husband dies, the wife will still get all the rights of the husband in the in-laws’ house. If the in-laws misbehave in this situation, then the wife can make a claim by presenting the marriage certificate.
- After marriage, if the couple applies for a life insurance policy, then for this you will have to give your marriage certificate.
- If a couple wants to divorce, then for this also marriage certificate will have to be given first, after which the wife will be given monthly allowance by the husband.
- After creating the marriage certificate, if you create your joint account, then for this you will have to give your marriage certificate.
Eligibility for Himachal Pradesh Marriage Certificate
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Himachal Pradesh.
- Only married couples can apply for a marriage certificate.
- To apply, the age of the girl should be 18 years and the age of the boy should be 21 years or more.
- People of all classes and religions can make marriage certificates.
- Madhya Pradesh Electricity Bill check Online
- Valimai Movie Download Tamilrockers Review 1080p 720p 480p HD
- New Delhi Dibrugarh Rajdhani express live running status route timetable – नई दिल्ली डिब्रूगढ़ राजधानी एक्सप्रेस 20504
- Sapt Kranti Express 12558 Running status, Route- सप्तक्रांति सुपरफ़ास्ट एक्स्प्रेस 12558 टाइम टेबल
- PNB Balance Inquiry Number- PNB Balance Check
- Kaun Pravin Tambe Movie Download filmyzilla Review 1080p 720p 480p HD
- Attack Movie Download Review telegram link tamilrockers 1080p 720p 480p HD
Documents for Himachal Pradesh Marriage Certificate
Which are required to apply for marriage certificate. These rules are as follows –
- Aadhar Card
- passport size photo
- marriage card
- Ration card
- age certificate
- residence certificate
- wedding photo
- Two witnesses are present in the marriage.
How to Apply for Himachal Pradesh Marriage Certificate 2023 Online?
If you want to apply for a marriage certificate then follow the steps given below:-
- To register online, you must first go to Himachal Online Service. the official website will have to go By clicking on this link you will be taken to the home page of this website.
- After visiting this website, you have to register. On the home page of the website, you will find More Service An option will appear, click on it.
- After you come to the new page Panchayati Raj Department / Urban Development Department in the section of Marriage Registration and Certificate An option will appear, click on it.
- After visiting this page you Sign Up An option will appear, click on it.
- The registration form opens in front of you, in which you have to enter all the requested information correctly, after that click on register. After clicking, you get registered on this portal.
- After that on this portal, you will get a log-in to have to do Click on Login to log in.
- The login form will open in front of you, in which you have to enter your user ID, password, user type, and captcha code and click on submit.
- After logging in, the application form for the Himachal Pradesh marriage certificate will open in front of you, you have to enter the information sought in it, and after that, you have to upload your documents and submit the form and your application is done.
- After 1 month, you can get the marriage certificate by visiting your nearest official office.
Online Application Fee for Himachal Marriage Certificate?
We will try to explain to you the fee according to the time limit given below and the type of card with the help of a chart to the candidates who will have it. Let us tell you that every state now charges a different fee for the marriage certificate.
|Within 30 days of marriage (non BPL) couple||200/-|
|For applicants after 90 days of marriage (BPL and IRDP)||50/-|
|For applicants after 90 days of marriage (Non BPL)||400/-|
|Within 30 to 90 days of marriage (BPL and IRDP) applicants||50/-|
|Within 30 to 90 days of marriage (Non BPL) applicants||400/-|
|Within 30 days of marriage (BPL & IRDP) candidates||25/-|
|for foreign candidates||1000/-|
How to Check Himachal Marriage Certificate Application Status?
- First of all, you need to do the Himachal online service official website But have to come On the home page of the website you will find Track Application An option will appear and click on it. After clicking, the next page will open.
- The form will open in front of you, in which you have to first select the service after entering the registration number and clicking on search. After clicking, the status of your application will appear in front of you.
Himachal marriage certificate verification process
- For this, first, you have to go to the official website of Himachal Online Service. On the home page of the website, you will find Verify Certificate An option will appear, click on it.
- After coming to the new page, you have to select the service, after that enter the application number and click on search. After that, you can verify the certificate.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Himachal Online Service. On the home page of the website, you will find Feedback / Grievances The option will appear, click on it, and after clicking, a new page will open.
- The feedback form will open in front of you, enter the requested information and submit the form.
- First Himachal Online Service’s official website But have to come On the home page of the website you will find Contact Us An option will appear, click on it.
- After clicking, complete contact details will appear in front of you.
Himachal Pradesh Marriage Certificate Helpline Number
- Toll-Free Number – 1800 180 8076
In this article, we have talked about “Himachal Pradesh Marriage Certificate Online Application” in the Hindi language. If you liked the information, then share it with your friends and if you have any questions related to the information given in this article, then you can ask in the comment box. Apart from this, you can also contact the helpline number on the official website.
Why is a marriage certificate made?
The married life of the citizen is certified only under the marriage certificate, is the marriage life of the citizen considered valid under the marriage certificate?
What is the official website to apply Himachal Pradesh Marriage Certificate?
The official website to apply for Himachal Pradesh Marriage Certificate is edistrict.hp.gov.in. We have provided you with the link to this website in this article.
What are the necessary documents that the applicant should have for making a marriage certificate?
The applicant should have a marriage card, birth certificate, ration card, photo and affidavit at the time of marriage, and other necessary documents to make a marriage certificate.
How to apply for Himachal Pradesh Marriage Certificate?
You can apply for Himachal Pradesh Marriage Certificate in both online and offline mode.
What is the purpose of the marriage certificate?
The purpose of the marriage certificates is to protect the rights of women.
What is the helpline number associated with Himachal Pradesh e-District?
If you have any problem regarding the online marriage certificate then you can contact on this helpline number 1800 180 8076.
So as we have told you in our article you can apply for marriage registration online while sitting at home. If you have any problem related to marriage registration then you can message us in below comment box below. If you want any information then you can contact this helpline number 1800 180 8076 We hope that the information given by us will help you.