UP Voter List Me Naam Kese Judwayen:- The State Election Commission is going to start the revision of the voter list from October 1 for the three-tier panchayat elections in Uttar Pradesh. According to the Additional Election Commissioner, every BLO will go door-to-door to verify the voters for revision, more than one lakh teachers, revenue workers, and other government employees will be engaged in the revision of the voter list.
District Magistrates have been directed for voter list revision campaigns in all districts. The BLOs of the polling stations of all the panchayats will go door to door and add the names of the voters to the list and the voters who have gone to other cities or the voters who have died will be removed from the list, along with the names of the new voters will also be added to the list.
Their voter card will be made. If the Booth Label Officer (BLO) is not present at your house or in your locality, then you can also call BLO to your home. (UP Voter List Me Naam Kaise Judwaye) The BLO names and mobile numbers of each ward of all panchayats are available on the website of the Uttar Pradesh State Election Commission.
UP Voter List Me Naam Kese Judwayen 2024
|how to add a name to the voter list
|booth label officer
How to find out BLO’s number – UP Voter List Me Naam Kese Judwayen
- The first website of the State Election Commission is http://sec.up.nic.in Go to
- Now here you have to select your district, development block, and village.
- After that click on the option of Show BLO.
- Now on your mobile screen your BLO information like name and
The mobile number will come.
- Now you can add your name to the list by calling BLO.
Reasons for deletion of name from voter list
There can be many reasons for the name to be removed from the voter list, here we have given some reasons and how to get the name added to the list again.
- If you have moved to another house in your assembly/constituency itself, then you will have to fill out Form 8A and submit it to the Electoral Registration Officer’s office, you can also fill it out online. Fill Form 8A Online From Here, Download Form 8A Offline Here
- If you have moved from one constituency to another constituency or have moved to another city, you will need to fill out Form 6 and submit it to the BLO or ERO to be eligible to vote in the election. online from here can fill.
- If you have got two voter cards or you want to remove your name from the voter list, then you have to fill Form 7.
- If you have a wrong name or wrong photo in the voter list, you have to fill Form 8, by filling it you can get any wrong information corrected due to which you are not able to vote.
online process to register name in voter list
To enroll your name in the voter list, you have to follow the following procedure.
- First Election Commission website https://www.nvsp.in/ Go to
- Here registration for new voter card Click the link.
- Now sign up on the website by creating your User ID and Password.
- Now enter the requested information in the form.
- Now upload the address proof and photo etc. and submit the form.
Documents Required for Voter ID Registration/Correction
The following documents have to be uploaded for online/offline correction in voter application or voter card
- passport size photo
- age certificate
- Address proof
- Ration card
- bank passbook
- driving license
- electricity bill
- gas bill
- telephone bill
UP Voter List Me Naam Kese Judwayen 2024 FAQ
How to add a name to the voter list?
Names can be added to the voter list through BLO.
How to contact BLO?
The complete information of Booth Level Officer BLO is available on the website of the State Election Commission.
What to do for correction in voter cards?
To get the voter card corrected, fill Form 8 and submit it to the BLO or Electoral Registration Officer’s office.
What to do if you have moved to another house in your own assembly/constituency?
If you have moved to another house in your assembly/constituency, then fill up Form 8A and submit it to the ERO office.
Where to download the voter card form?
Voter card correction/application or any other form is available on this website https://www.nvsp.in/Forms
what are the documents required by the candidates for Voter ID Registration/Correction?
For registration candidates need documents like bank passbook, driving license, passport size photo, electricity bill, address proof ration card, gas bill, age proof, telephone bill, passport size photo, etc.
How do we add names to the vote list online?
To add a name online in the voting list, candidates have to visit the official website of the Election Commission, from there you can add your name in the voting list online. The complete procedure to add a name to the list is given above in the article.
Can we check the BLO number?
Yes, to check the BLO number, candidates first have to visit this website http//sec.up.nic.in. There will be an option to check the BLO number, click on it, then after selecting the name of your development block and village in the opened page, click on show BLO. From there you can check the number.